Thread: Your Company

Your Company

So i was on youtube the other day and i was watching wrestling roundtable and they were talking about if you has the power to create your own company and they all got to choose 3 guys from the WWE, TNA, ROH. So if had the opportunity to do so, who would you get out of the current roster or history of the roster of the three companys that i have listed above and why???? (sorry if there is a post like this or if i didn't put this in the right category)

These are mine

From the WWE

1. CM Punk - he is arguably the best talent that they have in the WWE at the moment the guy is great on the mic and can put on a wrestling clinic

2. Sin Cara/Mistico - Even though the guy has been barley signed to a contract I have seen him wrestle and honestly has a huge amount of potential he reminds me of a young Rey Mysterio

3. John Morrison - Even though he hasn't won the big 1 yet he has superstar written all over him

From TNA

1. AJ Styles - The guys is simply phenomenal and is great in ring talent and if perfect his Mic skills he would be the perfect wrestler IMO

2. Robert Roode - He reminds me a lot of Mr.Perfect he has a lot of potential and he could be a great single star if booked right

3. Kaz - He was being built up as a great contender for the TNA heavwieght title but got lost his push but if booked right he could easily be a main eventer or high Mid-Card

From ROH

1. Rodrick Strong - IMO he was being used wrong in TNA but he was given the chance to shine in ROH and is a great wrestler

2. Davey Richards - They guy is gold in the ring and can put 5 star matches with any one if given the chance

3. Tyler Black - My all time personal fav from ROH great Mic skills and great wrestling skills to go along

Blog Entries
    From WWE:
    1) John Morrison
    2) CM Punk
    3) Daniel Bryan

From TNA:
    1) AJ Styles
    2) Kurt Angle
    3) Robert Roode

From ROH:
    1) Roderick Strong
    2) Tyler Black
    3) Davey Richards

Now residing in an undisclosed location in Canada
    Blog Entries
    Tyler Black's in WWE now he's in FCW as Seth Rollins

The Journey of 1000 Miles begins with a single step!

i will never understand the hard on people have for morrison yet people crush r truth. both are horrible on the mic and do flip flop moves. while i do respect his parkour abilities and how he can put them into matches, its just not enough to over come his terrible mic skills and his moves set which makes him look silly.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by dupergreenie View Post
    i will never understand the hard on people have for morrison yet people crush r truth. both are horrible on the mic and do flip flop moves. while i do respect his parkour abilities and how he can put them into matches, its just not enough to over come his terrible mic skills and his moves set which makes him look silly.
    R-Truth has a lame gimmick, a routine that he uses every match(like Cena, or Orton), has a finisher that doesn't look painful in the least.
    Morrison, on the other hand, has a rockstar gimmick, appeals to many ages, hits moves out of nowhere, is the standout at all PPVs, has 3+ finishers(2 of which look impactful, and 1 which is aerodynamic), and he botches much less than he used to.

Quote Originally Posted by The Brown One View Post
    R-Truth has a lame gimmick, a routine that he uses every match(like Cena, or Orton), has a finisher that doesn't look painful in the least.
    Morrison, on the other hand, has a rockstar gimmick, appeals to many ages, hits moves out of nowhere, is the standout at all PPVs, has 3+ finishers(2 of which look impactful, and 1 which is aerodynamic), and he botches much less than he used to.

what makes morrisions gimmick A: rockstar and B: appealing to many ages?? to me if they wanted to put over him being a 'rockstar' type of guy he should show up in a limo of some sorts every week and have ladies get out of the limo with him and follow him into the arena and/or show a bunch of people trying to get his autograph before going into the building. coming out with sunglasses with a fan blowing your hair doesnt really scream ROCKSTAR..... star ship pain just looks silly to me as he almost NEVER lands on the guy(i know the point of wrestling isnt to hurt the guy, but when you NEVER LAND on the guy it doesn't make it even 'look' real. and how does him spinning when he does a move and r truth spinning when he does a move not equal the same exact thing???? and you didnt mention his lack of mic skills. i know mic skills arent everything in wrestling but it should mean SOMETHING if people on here are nutting in their under-roos over him. i would really enjoy his matches if he would just stop it with the silly spinning during every move. sometimes less is more.