Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Should TNA collaborate with ROH

lets face it, the wrestling business pretty much died in 2001 when WWE bought ECW & WCW, since then its almost impossible for any company to make a mark on the wrestling business. Both TNA and ROH have tried, but as far as genuine progress goes, they're neither here nor there. TNA and ROH ended their working relationship a few years ago, but its not like either benefited from that.

TNA stars allowed to get an extra paydays in ROH might help with contract negotiations given the pay cuts, as ROH would benefit by having The Dudleys holding their tag titles which would give it some extra creditability and feuding with the Briscoe Brothers over the straps.

Christopher Daniels could win the ROH World title and shoot on TNA for not giving him such an opportunity as TNA could utilize ROH guys like Matt Tavern or Caprice Coleman in the X-Division.

A couple of ROH/TNA One Night Only PPV's or iPPV's wouldn't hurt either.

And lets face it, TNA & ROH could probably put together a better Matt Hardy vs Jeff Hardy feud than their let-down of a rushed,1 month feud in WWE.

And I haven't even started with the dream matches or potentially good wrestling matches that could exist like Kevin Steen vs Samoe Joe, American Wolves vs Bad Influence etc. Guys like Roderick Strong, Eddie Edwards, Davey Richards, kevin Steen, The bRISCOE bROTHERs, Michael Elgin amongst others could put on a decent match with anyone in TNA and likewise, guys like AJ Styles, Kurt Angle, Aries, Sabin, Daniels, Magnus, Mr. Anderson, Bobby Roode, Jeff Hardy etc could do like wise.

What you guys think?

Blog Entries
    Kevin Steen vs Samoa Joe!!!

I'm all for it!!!

Blog Entries
    I love TNA a lot but let's face it, it is no where any competition to WWE..and I do not think so it can be in at least next ten years...

I'm hearing a lot about ROH on this website and have browsed few of their matches and am very impressed with their matches..

TNA vs ROH will be a great thing for people like me who has very limited exposure to ROH..

Quote Originally Posted by Sahu View Post
    I love TNA a lot but let's face it, it is no where any competition to WWE..and I do not think so it can be in at least next ten years...
    Hence why I said "they're neither here nor there" its almost impossible for anyone to compete with WWE, they've had an 60 year head start,more money,more exposure,more TV time, more streams of revenue.

But a TNA/ROH collaboration could help both companies

No I don't think they should collaborate with ROH. TNA has a complete roster and should use it correctly. This is actually the only thing they should do with making Impact, a 3 hours show.
    Respect the beard !

This topic comes up every month. but really anyone ever stop to think that maybe ROH doesn't want to work with TNA now.

No to cross promotion invasion stuff, but I would not mind talent exchange. CD and Kaz for Jay Lethal, Angle for the Briscos. My favorite would be Jeff Hardy for Matt Hardy and play off the Abyss I'm looking for my brother angle. Ok maybe not that one.

They have too little time for their own talent, what makes you think they can collaborate with another roster. TNA has an amazing roster, and would do well if they had time to showcase it.

"I am not a NUGGET!"

ROH should work on building ROH before thinking TNA should do business with them, the same way TNA should continue building TNA before thinking WWE should work with them. Although, Dixie Carter is far more open to the idea of working with others who have a less fortunate business unlike some greedy asshole in CT.

It maybe late for ROH and TNA to work together now. But I am one of those people that believe that wrestling companies having partnerships will make both companies successful, if done right.