Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by PSOjedi View Post
    Punk never was a "corporate guy" so it's hard for me to see him in Orton's place.
    Exactly. Seeing him sell out to the people that he's claimed have persecuted him over the years would be shocking and compelling. Plus, Punk could really carry himself with his mic skills and we'd get to see Bryan and Punk go at it for the WWE title. Win-win situation in my book.

Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Exactly. Seeing him sell out to the people that he's claimed have persecuted him over the years would be shocking and compelling. Plus, Punk could really carry himself with his mic skills and we'd get to see Bryan and Punk go at it for the WWE title. Win-win situation in my book.
    Punk has said he would do anything for the WWE title

Yeah, could have been anyone in this position and you get the same reactions... It's HHH v Bryan so could have been Show, Ziggler, ADR, Henry, Ryback, etc and it's still Bryan v HHH.

Not sure anyone other than Orton could play this role...however, I do feel that Orton is very lackluster and this might be his worst heel turn. This storyline is basically HHH and John Cena. Daniel Bryan being merely a stop gap during this corruption angle where John Cena saves the company.

I really hope Cena does not get involved in this storyline.
    Respect the beard !

Under the ring before big show tears it down.
    Ummm orton is irelevant in this feud and wwe knows it.
    he's not quite working too hard in this. i think they just let randy go with the flow bcuz he aint working hard enough lately to keep his shit together.