Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Do You Think Vince Ever Had a Spy Work for TNA?

I remember Bischoff once said he would sometimes be suspicious of former WWF (NOW WWE) workers in WCW.

TNA has or had a shitload of former WWE wresters and also WWE Backstage Employees.

Do you think Vince ever had anyone jump to TNA to reveal story lines or any other inside business. This can sound far fetched, but the wrestling business is a dirty business.

Blog Entries
    doubt it, why would he even need to know, WWE trumps TNA in numbers regardless of what they put out, theres nothing they would need to fear from them
    Prediction Contest Podiums:
    Extreme Rules: 1st (Perfect Score)
    Payback: 3rd

CGBigMan - The Football Manager

EWNCW - Gillz:
    Superstar of the Year (2011)
    World Heavyweight Champion Aug 29th (11) - Oct 30th (11)
    EWNCW Champion Nov 28th (11) - Apr 16th (12)
    BWA Undisputed World Tag Champions Feb 19th (12) - March 18th (12) (With Ryan Wells)

WWE Fed - Manik:
    Royal Rumble Entrant

I don't think he has, but it wouldn't surprise me if he did.

Blog Entries
    With Vince anything is possible.... But why would he do something illegal that could hurt the WWE more... that would be like if someone works for Coke and then goes and get a job a Pepsi or 7Up, or McDonalds and went Burger King, or Ryans and went to Applebees...
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!
    Wrestling, women and money who could ask for more???

Nope. No. Negative. Non. Etc.
    Why would WWE want to copy TNA? They are better known, richer, more popular and most of the ex WWE talent TNA have are ex WWE talent for a reason.

Divas to believe in.

Bruce Pritchard makes me wonder. He really seemed to drop the ball at times. The again he may have been in over his head.

Blog Entries
    I think the idea of sabotage is a bit far fetched. Stealing storylines and/or ideas isn't that far behind. Anyone with half a brain could predict most of these story arcs and in any case, if Vince were that bent on picking the writers brains, why wouldn't he just hire them away? Money talks, I don't care who you are. WWE has (apparently) capable writers working for them already. It'd be a bit like Woolworths sending someone to go see how the corner store stocks their shelves.

Why spy when you just watch the show for free? Plus this isn't anything like the war between wcw and wwe. TNA holds no real threat to Vince so he has no need to attempt anything that risky.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian Cice View Post
    Why spy when you just watch the show for free? Plus this isn't anything like the war between wcw and wwe. TNA holds no real threat to Vince so he has no need to attempt anything that risky.
    Yet..... yet can be a year from, 5 years, 10 years, maybe never.....
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!
    Wrestling, women and money who could ask for more???

Blog Entries
    Of course not. If anything, TNA has a mole in WWE, which I still doubt but would be a more likely scenario than WWE having a TNA mole.