What's Best For Business! I Got Two Words For Ya!

Daniel Bryan vs the New Corporation(or whatever they call themselves) its going to get more interesting if my theory is correct this whole storyline will come full circle its supposed to come to an end at WrestleMania, there have been talks on who might be the "savior" of the WWE or who would challenge HHH. The names that have come up have been The Rock, Stone Cold,and even the Undertaker which none of those guys make sense to come back and help DB or battle the New Corporation, but one name does in fact makes a lot of sense his name is Shawn Michaels! Here's a guy who has history with both DB and HHH and of course the McMahon's and Randy Orton(remember the start of the legends killer tour), I'm not saying HBK is going to go up against Randy Orton and become WWE Champion that's DB's future but what about for 1 night only 1 last match HBK vs. HHH at WrestleMania XXX, HBK the man that trained DB and would love to see his student become the new face of the WWE I mean we haven't even heard HBK's thought about the direction the McMahon-Helmsley has taken what better person to comeback and help a fallen DB and a corrupt WWE than the renegade HBK. And another reason why I think this match will happen its simply because HHH stated before that he would want his last match to be against HBK at WrestleMania so what better way to conclude this feud with HBK vs. HHH for the future of the WWE. Just my theory on what the future holds for the McMahon-Helmsley vs. DB feud your thoughts??

This is something I can see happening. I said it on a thread the day after Summerslam. 1st, HBK on RAW, we'll see then...
    Respect the beard !

Blog Entries
    I'm pretty sure that HHH has said before that he wants his last match to be against HBK, and that match would certainly be a blockbuster headlining match for Wrestlemania 30. It's unlikely to happen however, since HBK seems pretty adamant about his retirement.
    HBK being involved in this storyline however is of course more than possible, an would add a new aspect to things for sure.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

I really want to see HBK involved in this storyline, it would make a lot of sense and add a lot to it.
    Respect the beard !

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    I'm pretty sure that HHH has said before that he wants his last match to be against HBK, and that match would certainly be a blockbuster headlining match for Wrestlemania 30. It's unlikely to happen however, since HBK seems pretty adamant about his retirement.
    HBK being involved in this storyline however is of course more than possible, an would add a new aspect to things for sure.
    Not only that,But it would make HBK vs Taker at WM26 pointless.

Under the ring before big show tears it down.
    give this man a cookie.