Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    TNA had their chance to hire JR. They screwed it up when they wouldn't fire Russo. JR knew he wasn't good for TNA. But they said no and ended up firing russo anyway. They also had a chance to hire Heyman. I like the wrestling in TNA but their executives have no idea what they're doing.

While it's unlikely that JR would go to TNA, I agree with the creator of this thread that they should, at the very least, send a feeler out. None of us knows what he would or wouldn't do. What can it hurt? They ask. He says "No". Move on with life. But what if...WHAT IF, he entertains the possibility? Then it's a potential win. TNA should absolutely at least try a conversation.

Quote Originally Posted by hiphopjunkie View Post
    TNA had their chance to hire JR. They screwed it up when they wouldn't fire Russo. JR knew he wasn't good for TNA. But they said no and ended up firing russo anyway. They also had a chance to hire Heyman. I like the wrestling in TNA but their executives have no idea what they're doing.
    Right. At least JR didn't ask for full control like Heyman did, which is fucking ridiculous, but he said Dixie and Bob Carter gave him a really good offer. It came down to loyalty.
    This is a shitty way for his career to end.

Quote Originally Posted by DK Wrestling Savior View Post
    While it's unlikely that JR would go to TNA, I agree with the creator of this thread that they should, at the very least, send a feeler out. None of us knows what he would or wouldn't do. What can it hurt? They ask. He says "No". Move on with life. But what if...WHAT IF, he entertains the possibility? Then it's a potential win. TNA should absolutely at least try a conversation.
    He he had taken the job in the first place, I don't think we would have seen the mess Prichard created.

Quote Originally Posted by thedag View Post
    who saids jr even wants to work for them. it's a step down for him.
    Anything non- WWE is a step down, which is the biggest problem in pro-wrestling. If a football(soccer) player leaves Barcelona or Manchester United, he has other big clubs to go play for, in wrestling there isn't.

Jr has not been fired .. Call me crazy but I have a. Feeling this IS a wrok

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Murphdogg4 View Post
    and exactly how is being employed a step down from being unemployed?
    Unemployed? You do realize that he's a businessman, right? He has plenty on his plate as he's openly said so himself.

JR is a WWE guy. Even after being fired, he's the type of classy guy that still won't break that loyalty.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

I think Jim Ross should sit back and enjoy life. He has been dealing with backstage politics and all that other interesting backstage stuff for what? 20 years? If I were Jim Ross I would just stay out of wrestling for awhile and pursue other hobby's and opportunities. However, if Jim Ross does go over to TNA in the future then I have no complaints. I just hope he replaces Taz instead of Mike Tenay.
    Hey.. I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know.

#TeamDevs

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Unemployed? You do realize that he's a businessman, right? He has plenty on his plate as he's openly said so himself.

JR is a WWE guy. Even after being fired, he's the type of classy guy that still won't break that loyalty.
    He is loyal and he is a WWE guy but he's not a saint & he's just been FIRED! If he needs the money he will head over to TNA imho, but I doubt he needs the money.
    I think people tend to lose some of their employer loyalty after they've been fired
    He will be polite in public because that's the type of classy guy he is, a rare creature in this day and age.

Quote Originally Posted by tommytopographic View Post
    I think that opinions a little naive, depends on how much he needs the money and if he still fancies announcing full time. The way TNA is at the moment Im not sure they could afford him anyways.
    Go on twitter and search JR. He states on there that WWESHOP are stocking his BBQ sauce, therefore it's a working partnership. Look at the size of WWEs operation compared to TNA. Do you really think he would risk cutting business ties with WWE to go with TNAs audience? Which, by the way, is a fraction of WWE's GLOBAL audience.

G
    GMU - UTID!

2012 - 2nd!