Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

TNA should hire Jim Ross

If TNa does not at least offer Jim Ross a contract they are making a horrible mistake. His announcing alone would vastly improve their product and he'd be even more valuable if they let him take over the creative team.
    The silverback alpha male needs no signature

who saids jr even wants to work for them. it's a step down for him.

Quote Originally Posted by thedag View Post
    who saids jr even wants to work for them. it's a step down for him.
    and exactly how is being employed a step down from being unemployed?
    The silverback alpha male needs no signature

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Murphdogg4 View Post
    and exactly how is being employed a step down from being unemployed?
    Suppose a waiter at a 5 star restaurant gets fired and starts working at McDonald's.... Does your statement hold up? He doesn't need a job, he was probably on the verge of retirement anyways.

Even after getting fired, JR will always be a WWE guy.

JR isnt unemployed he has his own business. Also what Snair said, hes a WWE guy. It would be like asking HBK or Taker when he retires to sign with TNA.

Quote Originally Posted by Snair View Post
    Even after getting fired, JR will always be a WWE guy.
    I think that opinions a little naive, depends on how much he needs the money and if he still fancies announcing full time. The way TNA is at the moment Im not sure they could afford him anyways.

Quote Originally Posted by Murphdogg4 View Post
    If TNa does not at least offer Jim Ross a contract they are making a horrible mistake. His announcing alone would vastly improve their product and he'd be even more valuable if they let him take over the creative team.
    Would love to see it, but I don't want to see Tazz there. Have it be him and Mike Tenay I guess, or Jeremy Borasch.

I would love to see him do commentary at Bound for Glory. If TNA can deliver a classic with Bully Ray and AJ Styles then it would be a truly memorable event.

But I doubt it would happen.

JR is fine with his business. He is the type of guy that would travel to Texas help out the wrestling scene there. The indy guys.

He has already hinted at writing a book and he has his bbq stuff and his speaking tour id say he is fine