Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

The Roster Spots

With the same wrestlers now appearing on Smackdown and Raw, and even somewhat on The Main Event, A lot of the talent is just waiting in the wings (example Justin Gabriel, Zack Ryder, JTG, Curt Hawkins,Evan Bourne,Ted Debiase Jr " now gone") Do they just get exiled to Superstars?

Quote Originally Posted by firestarter View Post
    With the same wrestlers now appearing on Smackdown and Raw, and even somewhat on The Main Event, A lot of the talent is just waiting in the wings (example Justin Gabriel, Zack Ryder, JTG, Curt Hawkins,Evan Bourne,Ted Debiase Jr " now gone") Do they just get exiled to Superstars?

how many threads are you going to make?

Did you say JTG? As if he matters?

I dont get the question
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Bastard........
    Did you just troll me? That's so not cool man!

Quote Originally Posted by DK Wrestling Savior View Post
    Did you say JTG? As if he matters?
    WWE needs jobbers just as much as they need bigger stars. Somebody has to lose.

JTG "doesn't matter" because WWE has conditioned you to think that he doesn't matter. That has to change at some point. They have so many hours of TV yet they aren't using everyone properly.

Blog Entries
    Don't really get what you're asking here. Are you just not sure what they do with a portion of the roster?
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Quote Originally Posted by thedag View Post
    how many threads are you going to make?
    He's starting fires alright; on his keyboard.

G
    GMU - UTID!

2012 - 2nd!

I guess what I am saying with a Huge roster and the NXT roster waiting to be called up as well. The 2 main WWE tv shows are just using using the same wrestlers , which is leaving the rest of the roster waiting in the wings. More like an opinion and not a question. I was just looking for input or continued discussion.

Quote Originally Posted by firestarter View Post
    There is only one guy who I would want to see on RAW/SD in your list, it's Curt Hawkins. He deserves it. The others don't interest me at this time.
    Respect the beard !

Quote Originally Posted by PSOjedi View Post
    There is only one guy who I would want to see on RAW/SD in your list, it's Curt Hawkins. He deserves it. The others don't interest me at this time.
    Oh hell yeah even if for just the entrance music!