Page 99 of 5010 FirstFirst ... 49899798991001011091491995991099 ... LastLast
Results 981 to 990 of 50094
  1. #981
    Quote Originally Posted by WWTNA Mark View Post
    Thanks man! It sure did beat TNA's PPV! lol But seriously, I feel like both feds put on a great PPV. Some will differ but thats just my opinion.
    I more or less have given up on TNA. I might watch the ppv tomorrow if I find the time but until I see some better stuff out of them I'm no longer a fan. Besides I'm sure your ppv did kick the shit out of TNA's. Your right both shows were awesome in my opinion.
    WWE resigned Punk, and everything I've said has come true on these things, so WWE, keep Punk a badass face. He will become a legend if you do.


    JBW is so good, even the most cynical member of the IWC couldn't complain about it. Check out or most recent shows here!

    And join in on the discussion here. We will welcome you with open arms. Please join now by PMing me or WWTNA Mark!

    Horror movie tournament final: The Shining vs. Silence of the Lambs vs. Halloween...coming very soon.

  2. #982
    Normal Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Baltimore, Md
    Posts
    273
    Blog Entries
    4
    Pretty good to say the least.

  3. #983
    Black Ninja! The Brown One's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Auckland, NewZealand
    Posts
    8,521
    Blog Entries
    4
    Great job WWTNA Mark! And thank you for watching Blood Harvest-JBW's first ever PPV. We hope you continue to support JBW- JUST THE BEST F'N WRESTLING PERIOD!!!

    Big ups to everyone involved in the PPV, and I was especially emotionally invested in the following:
    * TDA's debut in JBW, at our first ever PPV. He sure did make an impact, and finally, finally someone put Snair in his place! I'm looking forward to see what Snair will do to retaliate.

    * Samson getting beatdown by the Chainsaw and his friend. Chainsaw's debut was awesome, and he had years of history with Samson, and the second debut was even better! Things are really going to heat up here, and I expect PERFECT promos from Samson, and things to continue to develop between the men involved.

    * I was most happy, with Psycho Siaki's victory over Iron Ape, and AngrySamoan, and becoming JBW's first EVER Mayhem World Champion! The development of the character, and improving promos definitely made his win deserving.

    I'm looking forward how things will play out in the upcoming Warfare and Mayhem shows, and our next PPV- Self Destruction. We'l see you next time, at JBW!

  4. #984
    Black Ninja!
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    South Jersey
    Posts
    8,963
    ...And still JBW Tag Team Champions...The Aristocrats!

    Great show WWTNA!



    Jman

    2x HWA Supremacy World Champion

    2x JBW WARfare Tag Team Champion (with thedag and Ryusuke "Shuriken Blade" Serra)

    JBW WARfare World Heavyweight Champion

    AWF IronMan Champion

    Worked for IWA, EWNCW, HWA, SWA,
    JBW, EWA, ICW, and AWF

    EWN E-Fedding Hall of Famer

    A proud member of the EWN E-Fedding Community




  5. #985
    Good show, WWTNA.
    Hey.. I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know.

    #TeamDevs

  6. #986
    Senior Member SilverCena's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Silverbury, Silverado
    Posts
    467
    Quote Originally Posted by The Brown One View Post
    Great job WWTNA Mark! And thank you for watching Blood Harvest-JBW's first ever PPV. We hope you continue to support JBW- JUST THE BEST F'N WRESTLING PERIOD!!!

    Big ups to everyone involved in the PPV, and I was especially emotionally invested in the following:
    * TDA's debut in JBW, at our first ever PPV. He sure did make an impact, and finally, finally someone put Snair in his place! I'm looking forward to see what Snair will do to retaliate.

    * Samson getting beatdown by the Chainsaw and his friend. Chainsaw's debut was awesome, and he had years of history with Samson, and the second debut was even better! Things are really going to heat up here, and I expect PERFECT promos from Samson, and things to continue to develop between the men involved.

    * I was most happy, with Psycho Siaki's victory over Iron Ape, and AngrySamoan, and becoming JBW's first EVER Mayhem World Champion! The development of the character, and improving promos definitely made his win deserving.

    I'm looking forward how things will play out in the upcoming Warfare and Mayhem shows, and our next PPV- Self Destruction. We'l see you next time, at JBW!
    No mention of the rappin hyena, SilverCena? Hello, New TV CHAMP? oh, too good to watch us thugs?

    Quote Originally Posted by thejman93 View Post
    ...And still JBW Tag Team Champions...The Aristocrats!

    Great show WWTNA!
    Enjoy it now cause when SilverMass get together, you might have to find employment on the other side of the fence, ya hear me, boiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!
    "The Rapping Hyena" SilverCena, your current EWNCW World Heavyweight Champion as of 10/30/11.


    Quote Originally Posted by Super Kicked View Post
    but the first time a kid in a Cena t-shirt did the "You Can't See Me" hand/face wave I knew I had to jump back in.
    What's up BOIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII?

  7. #987
    Black Ninja! The Brown One's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Auckland, NewZealand
    Posts
    8,521
    Blog Entries
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverCena View Post
    No mention of the rappin hyena, SilverCena? Hello, New TV CHAMP? oh, too good to watch us thugs?



    Enjoy it now cause when SilverMass get together, you might have to find employment on the other side of the fence, ya hear me, boiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!
    I said congrats to EVERYONE involved! I was most impressed with the things I mentioned above though. But I'm looking forward to SilverMass forming, and you playboys blowing off the roof with your rhymes!

  8. #988
    Quote Originally Posted by The Brown One View Post
    I said congrats to EVERYONE involved! I was most impressed with the things I mentioned above though. But I'm looking forward to SilverMass forming, and you playboys blowing off the roof with your rhymes!
    Damn wickity!

  9. #989
    Quote Originally Posted by PandaMassacre View Post
    Damn wickity!
    This made me literally lol.
    WWE resigned Punk, and everything I've said has come true on these things, so WWE, keep Punk a badass face. He will become a legend if you do.


    JBW is so good, even the most cynical member of the IWC couldn't complain about it. Check out or most recent shows here!

    And join in on the discussion here. We will welcome you with open arms. Please join now by PMing me or WWTNA Mark!

    Horror movie tournament final: The Shining vs. Silence of the Lambs vs. Halloween...coming very soon.

  10. #990
    Black Ninja!
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    South Jersey
    Posts
    8,963
    Quote Originally Posted by PandaMassacre View Post
    Damn wickity!
    wickity? What's a wickiy?



    Jman

    2x HWA Supremacy World Champion

    2x JBW WARfare Tag Team Champion (with thedag and Ryusuke "Shuriken Blade" Serra)

    JBW WARfare World Heavyweight Champion

    AWF IronMan Champion

    Worked for IWA, EWNCW, HWA, SWA,
    JBW, EWA, ICW, and AWF

    EWN E-Fedding Hall of Famer

    A proud member of the EWN E-Fedding Community




Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.