Page 551 of 5010 FirstFirst ... 51 451 501 541549550551552553 561 601 651 1051 1551 ... LastLast
Results 5,501 to 5,510 of 50094
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDevilsAdvocate View Post
    I bet you are very skilled with the balls you play with on the court.
    Lol. SilverLace kinda took some of the sting outta that zinger.
    WWE resigned Punk, and everything I've said has come true on these things, so WWE, keep Punk a badass face. He will become a legend if you do.

JBW is so good, even the most cynical member of the IWC couldn't complain about it. Check out or most recent shows here!

And join in on the discussion here. We will welcome you with open arms. Please join now by PMing me or WWTNA Mark!

Horror movie tournament final: The Shining vs. Silence of the Lambs vs. Halloween...coming very soon.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by xStraightxEdgexSaviorx View Post
    Ahh okay. I was wondering why we had it planned for a Wednesday
    I had 8 stuck in my head for some reason. Weird, I know. lol. Also SES, you can tell the good people of JBW about the ranking system for the Warfare and Mayhem World Champions if you want.
    "Bring a knife to a fist fight, a gun to a knife fight, and a M134 to anything else."

Lol. SilverLace kinda took some of the sting outta that zinger.
    I know. Darn him for having a slightly similar way of thinking as I do!
    Hey.. I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know.

#TeamDevs

Quote Originally Posted by WWTNA Mark View Post
    I had 8 stuck in my head for some reason. Weird, I know. lol. Also SES, you can tell the good people of JBW about the ranking system for the Warfare and Mayhem World Champions if you want.
    Will do!

A while back, KashDinero shot an idea to WWTNA about having a ranking system similar to ROH and TNA a while back. It would be a top ten ranking for the elite of the elite, and whoever is ranked no.1 will be the number 1 contender for the World Heavyweight Championships. We're now going to institute this idea starting on the shows after the next PPV. You see, we're all about advancement and stepping up each others games here in JBW because we want the most balanced e-fed top to bottom as far as talent goes. I think/know we already have that, but we feel like having things like the Promo of the Month and the new ranking system will help give people the motivation to step it up even more. It's gonna be boatloads of fun and it'll give people something to shoot for even more.
    WWE resigned Punk, and everything I've said has come true on these things, so WWE, keep Punk a badass face. He will become a legend if you do.

JBW is so good, even the most cynical member of the IWC couldn't complain about it. Check out or most recent shows here!

And join in on the discussion here. We will welcome you with open arms. Please join now by PMing me or WWTNA Mark!

Horror movie tournament final: The Shining vs. Silence of the Lambs vs. Halloween...coming very soon.

I know. Darn him for having a slightly similar way of thinking as I do!
    Lol, don't feel bad. No one pulls off innuendo like our good buddy SilverLace does.

Lol, don't feel bad. No one pulls off innuendo like our good buddy SilverLace does.
    I'm not? I just got ninja'd was all.

#TeamDevs

I'm not? I just got ninja'd was all.
    Well if there ever was anyone that was close, it'd be you, but SilverLace just has a lot more material so far.

Well if there ever was anyone that was close, it'd be you, but SilverLace just has a lot more material so far.
    Oh I get it now. He is clearly better at those kind of jokes.

#TeamDevs

Lol...I hesitant to say it now, but did you get my PM Lace?
    Yes and I've sent my package back to you.

Blog Entries
    Will do!

A while back, KashDinero shot an idea to WWTNA about having a ranking system similar to ROH and TNA a while back. It would be a top ten ranking for the elite of the elite, and whoever is ranked no.1 will be the number 1 contender for the World Heavyweight Championships. We're now going to institute this idea starting on the shows after the next PPV. You see, we're all about advancement and stepping up each others games here in JBW because we want the most balanced e-fed top to bottom as far as talent goes. I think/know we already have that, but we feel like having things like the Promo of the Month and the new ranking system will help give people the motivation to step it up even more. It's gonna be boatloads of fun and it'll give people something to shoot for even more.
    This.^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    "Bring a knife to a fist fight, a gun to a knife fight, and a M134 to anything else."