Page 5001 of 5010 FirstFirst ... 4001 4501 4901 4951 499149995000500150025003 ... LastLast
Results 50,001 to 50,010 of 50094
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthernBlood View Post
    Sasha:You know something? Let's recap, shall we? Last time, it was seven feet in the air almost, and easily three or four feet through it, into the front row. The time before, it was the JBW Intercontinental Championship upside your face, along with my hand, and then some. What's it gonna be next? Through the ring and the mat? Down flat on the concrete underneath the ringside floor after I expose it? Off the top of a cell or through the wall, like Athena? You're only bringing these remorseless acts upon yourself, and you can end them anytime. Just say...You respect me and you're sorry. Or it's more of the same uncaring Vengeance that I send forth upon you each time. There's enough to go around, too, don't worry.
    Shuriken: Oh look, someone unimportant thinks she is relevant. How cute. Listen, you are just mad that I keep doing this week in and week out. Constantly taunting your horny ways and Doom's non-existent manhood due to various uses of performance enhancing drugs. Honestly, don't you get tired of me putting you down like the dog you are? And get this through your head: I will not respect you or Doom and I will never apologize to a gold-digging, probably STD infected, bitch. Like you.

By the way, Athena is more woman than you will EVER be. At least she and I had a match.

#REAL!

[QUOTE=SilverGhost;854875]Shuriken: Oh look, someone unimportant thinks she is relevant. How cute. Listen, you are just mad that I keep doing this week in and week out. Constantly taunting your horny ways and Doom's non-existent manhood due to various uses of performance enhancing drugs. Honestly, don't you get tired of me putting you down like the dog you are? And get this through your head: I will not respect you or Doom and I will never apologize to a gold-digging, probably STD infected, bitch. Like you.

By the way, Athena is more woman than you will EVER be. At least she and I had a match.[/QUOTE

Sasha: You just have no true and real idea, do you Blade? And what is this unimportant and irrelevant talk for anyway? Everyone knows that the IC Title is miles ahead of your United States Championship. What I must ask you is: Don't YOU get tired of the constant barrage of pain and remorseless beatings handed to you by My Ano Doom? No, taunt me all you want-It just furthers my ultimate vengeance when it comes around.

You will learn a new meaning entirely of the word "respect', actually. My Ano Doom will leave you lifeless week after week until then, too.

And don't talk to me about Athena being better than me. I put the final nail on her losing this very title that sits over my shoulder right now, with a Diving Crossbody.

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

Alright...time for an official JBW announcement regarding our new and second show that is to come, the former that was to be, Absolution.

So here we go:

Every now and again, certain things get wild and out of hand. There just isn't enough time on one show for all the action and carnage that ensues. So that's why we've decided to create another stage entirely for those who are just too much for the main show to handle. Coming forth is: "JBW: Unedited, Unadulterated, And Uncensored!"Bombshells, Tag Team and Mid Card stars will be on display every night, and we are going to make you hit the table, shit your jeans, and cry laughing at what we bring you. Rules, bones, maybe even friendships, will be broken, and many more things.

Also, this is where it gets better. As R(ob) has previously given the homie Scribbz his blessing here, he WILL, in fact be, lending a hand with his specialty. Women's matches on deck coming from the man!

My GM is someone many will laugh at , some will love, and some may very well hate even. I've really pulled one out left field here and it's really going to be a shocker. More on the first show there! These matches could very well be all no rules and hardcore, or at least the main events, in the vein of the name! I'm also thinking a kayfabe start time of 12 midnight Fridays, because this stuff is going to just be entirely too raw and uncensored for the viewing of the general public and their children on weekly standard mainstream television! Show's would be up on Fridays then, maybe still. That's all for now folks, huge things to come, so stay lookin' out!

As always, ;P.

Editor's note: This should also be read as half kayfabe and half not, partly as JBW representatives speaking to you, and half myself as well.

Alright...time for an official JBW announcement regarding our new and second show that is to come, the former that was to be, Absolution.

So here we go:

Every now and again, certain things get wild and out of hand. There just isn't enough time on one show for all the action and carnage that ensues. So that's why we've decided to create another stage entirely for those who are just too much for the main show to handle. Coming forth is: "JBW: Unedited, Unadulterated, And Uncensored!"Bombshells, Tag Team and Mid Card stars will be on display every night, and we are going to make you hit the table, shit your jeans, and cry laughing at what we bring you. Rules, bones, maybe even friendships, will be broken, and many more things.

Also, this is where it gets better. As R(ob) has previously given the homie Scribbz his blessing here, he WILL, in fact be, lending a hand with his specialty. Women's matches on deck coming from the man!

My GM is someone many will laugh at , some will love, and some may very well hate even. I've really pulled one out left field here and it's really going to be a shocker. More on the first show there! These matches could very well be all no rules and hardcore, or at least the main events, in the vein of the name! I'm also thinking a kayfabe start time of 12 midnight Fridays, because this stuff is going to just be entirely too raw and uncensored for the viewing of the general public and their children on weekly standard mainstream television! Show's would be up on Fridays then, maybe still. That's all for now folks, huge things to come, so stay lookin' out!

As always, ;P.

Editor's note: This should also be read as half kayfabe and half not, partly as JBW representatives speaking to you, and half myself as well.
    Interesting and it's not like kids read this anyway , can't wait!

E-fed: Jackson "The Boss" Smith- IWA & former ICW superstar
    DJ "The Ladies Man" Williams w/ Rosita-EWNCW
    Devon "Just Damn Good" Jones

Quote Originally Posted by CM Rock-Austin View Post
    Interesting and it's not like kids read this anyway , can't wait!
    Shut up fat boy! GET! OUT! ;P Hence the half blurring the line statement at the end! ;P

damm, i was hoping one of my suggestions would have been used- i think JBW: Penguins had a nice ring to it

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Shut up fat boy! GET! OUT! ;P Hence the half blurring the line statement at the end! ;P
    I do what I want!

I see...well I am here to stay

E-fed: Jackson "The Boss" Smith- IWA & former ICW superstar
    DJ "The Ladies Man" Williams w/ Rosita-EWNCW
    Devon "Just Damn Good" Jones

Sasha: You just have no true and real idea, do you Blade? And what is this unimportant and irrelevant talk for anyway? Everyone knows that the IC Title is miles ahead of your United States Championship. What I must ask you is: Don't YOU get tired of the constant barrage of pain and remorseless beatings handed to you by My Ano Doom? No, taunt me all you want-It just furthers my ultimate vengeance when it comes around.

You will learn a new meaning entirely of the word "respect', actually. My Ano Doom will leave you lifeless week after week until then, too.

And don't talk to me about Athena being better than me. I put the final nail on her losing this very title that sits over my shoulder right now, with a Diving Crossbody.

Shuriken:
    But Athena is better than you. Hey, she was that Intercontinental Champion. The very same belt that Balloon Guy is holding.

When I show the true meaning of pain to Doom, I will not stop going after him. No matter how many times I fall, I will get right back up and destroy his face. I know about respect but both of you haven't earned mine.

#REAL!

Banned
    Blog Entries

So here we go:

As always, ;P.

Also, to add to SB... I must remind everyone that we're heading up a bi-weekly format. One week what was known as WARFARE, the next week what is now known as UNEDITED, UNADULTERATED AND UNCENSORED!... with that said, a formal announcement for what WARFARE will be called is coming tonight.

Blog Entries
    Romulus: Your destinies are entwined through a puppeteer's strings; mine. But remain adamant to the ideal of this revelation amounting to nothing but an erroneous boast. It will make the satisfaction of your demise that more tantalizing for my eyes to behold.