Page 500 of 5010 FirstFirst ... 400 450 490498499500501502 510 550 600 1000 1500 ... LastLast
Results 4,991 to 5,000 of 50094
  1. #4991
    Quote Originally Posted by xStraightxEdgexSaviorx View Post
    Just a couple more posts and I get to pop this champagne guys. I'm glad people have read the news bulletin and are still enamored with my character. Did anyone else (besides Sammy619) think the vignettes had something to do with Samson? That's what I was going for especially with noting that there was gonna be a return.

    Anyway, with the PPV coming up on Sunday, I'm writing Mayhem early this week, so if you were gonna send me something to post for Mayhem it'd be a big help if you could send it ASAP.

    I'm sure that it will be impressive as always. I enjoyed the vignettes.
    Hey.. I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know.

    #TeamDevs

  2. #4992
    God Leggo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Treacle Town, England
    Posts
    2,485
    Quote Originally Posted by xStraightxEdgexSaviorx View Post
    Just a couple more posts and I get to pop this champagne guys. I'm glad people have read the news bulletin and are still enamored with my character. Did anyone else (besides Sammy619) think the vignettes had something to do with Samson? That's what I was going for especially with noting that there was gonna be a return.

    Anyway, with the PPV coming up on Sunday, I'm writing Mayhem early this week, so if you were gonna send me something to post for Mayhem it'd be a big help if you could send it ASAP.

    I thought it might have something to do with Samson too. There's been a bit of talk of him lately. Maybe sebody from warfare coming over to mayhem? Idk...

    You can crack the champagne now Cecil!

    LEGGOD!

  3. #4993
    Super Member/Featured Blogger VKM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Baltimore, MD
    Posts
    704
    Blog Entries
    21
    The big 500!

    MY REVAMPED IMPACT WRESTLING: WHERE WRESTLING TRULY MATTERS
    ^^^^^ this is an e-fed of IMPACT Wrestling that i created

  4. #4994
    Quote Originally Posted by Leggo View Post
    I thought it might have something to do with Samson too. There's been a bit of talk of him lately. Maybe sebody from warfare coming over to mayhem? Idk...

    You can crack the champagne now Cecil!


    (you can tell I don't do this often)
    WWE resigned Punk, and everything I've said has come true on these things, so WWE, keep Punk a badass face. He will become a legend if you do.


    JBW is so good, even the most cynical member of the IWC couldn't complain about it. Check out or most recent shows here!

    And join in on the discussion here. We will welcome you with open arms. Please join now by PMing me or WWTNA Mark!

    Horror movie tournament final: The Shining vs. Silence of the Lambs vs. Halloween...coming very soon.

  5. #4995
    God Leggo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Treacle Town, England
    Posts
    2,485
    Quote Originally Posted by xStraightxEdgexSaviorx View Post


    (you can tell I don't do this often)
    Haha lol!

    (I take it that wasn't you?)

    LEGGOD!

  6. #4996
    Quote Originally Posted by Leggo View Post
    Haha lol!

    (I take it that wasn't you?)
    Lol nah, I'm American. I'd probably fail at popping champange harder than that if it was me.
    WWE resigned Punk, and everything I've said has come true on these things, so WWE, keep Punk a badass face. He will become a legend if you do.


    JBW is so good, even the most cynical member of the IWC couldn't complain about it. Check out or most recent shows here!

    And join in on the discussion here. We will welcome you with open arms. Please join now by PMing me or WWTNA Mark!

    Horror movie tournament final: The Shining vs. Silence of the Lambs vs. Halloween...coming very soon.

  7. #4997
    God Leggo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Treacle Town, England
    Posts
    2,485
    Quote Originally Posted by xStraightxEdgexSaviorx View Post
    Lol nah, I'm American. I'd probably fail at popping champange harder than that if it was me.
    Haha lol... The secret is to twist the bottle (whilst holding the cork) and not the cork.

    Need anything else for mayhem from me bruv?

    LEGGOD!

  8. #4998
    Lets go Mayhem!!! clap-clap-clapclapclap



    MARVEL > EVERYTHING

  9. #4999
    God Leggo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Treacle Town, England
    Posts
    2,485
    Quote Originally Posted by samoan619 View Post
    Lets go Mayhem!!! clap-clap-clapclapclap
    Can't wait my friend. Especially with PI on Sunday! It's gonna be a great show!!!

    LEGGOD!

  10. #5000
    Black Ninja!
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    South Jersey
    Posts
    8,982
    Lemme know if you need anything for Mayhem bud.



    Jman

    2x HWA Supremacy World Champion

    2x JBW WARfare Tag Team Champion (with thedag and Ryusuke "Shuriken Blade" Serra)

    JBW WARfare World Heavyweight Champion

    AWF IronMan Champion

    Worked for IWA, EWNCW, HWA, SWA,
    JBW, EWA, ICW, and AWF

    EWN E-Fedding Hall of Famer

    A proud member of the EWN E-Fedding Community




Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.