Page 500 of 5010 FirstFirst ... 400 450 490498499500501502 510 550 600 1000 1500 ... LastLast
Results 4,991 to 5,000 of 50094
    Quote Originally Posted by xStraightxEdgexSaviorx View Post
    Just a couple more posts and I get to pop this champagne guys. I'm glad people have read the news bulletin and are still enamored with my character. Did anyone else (besides Sammy619) think the vignettes had something to do with Samson? That's what I was going for especially with noting that there was gonna be a return.

Anyway, with the PPV coming up on Sunday, I'm writing Mayhem early this week, so if you were gonna send me something to post for Mayhem it'd be a big help if you could send it ASAP.

I'm sure that it will be impressive as always. I enjoyed the vignettes.
    Hey.. I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know.

#TeamDevs

Just a couple more posts and I get to pop this champagne guys. I'm glad people have read the news bulletin and are still enamored with my character. Did anyone else (besides Sammy619) think the vignettes had something to do with Samson? That's what I was going for especially with noting that there was gonna be a return.

Anyway, with the PPV coming up on Sunday, I'm writing Mayhem early this week, so if you were gonna send me something to post for Mayhem it'd be a big help if you could send it ASAP.

I thought it might have something to do with Samson too. There's been a bit of talk of him lately. Maybe sebody from warfare coming over to mayhem? Idk...

You can crack the champagne now Cecil!

LEGGOD!

Super Member/Featured Blogger VKM's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    The big 500!

MY REVAMPED IMPACT WRESTLING: WHERE WRESTLING TRULY MATTERS
    ^^^^^ this is an e-fed of IMPACT Wrestling that i created

Quote Originally Posted by Leggo View Post
    I thought it might have something to do with Samson too. There's been a bit of talk of him lately. Maybe sebody from warfare coming over to mayhem? Idk...

You can crack the champagne now Cecil!

(you can tell I don't do this often)
    WWE resigned Punk, and everything I've said has come true on these things, so WWE, keep Punk a badass face. He will become a legend if you do.

JBW is so good, even the most cynical member of the IWC couldn't complain about it. Check out or most recent shows here!

And join in on the discussion here. We will welcome you with open arms. Please join now by PMing me or WWTNA Mark!

Horror movie tournament final: The Shining vs. Silence of the Lambs vs. Halloween...coming very soon.

(you can tell I don't do this often)
    Haha lol!

(I take it that wasn't you?)

LEGGOD!

Quote Originally Posted by Leggo View Post
    Haha lol!

(I take it that wasn't you?)
    Lol nah, I'm American. I'd probably fail at popping champange harder than that if it was me.
    WWE resigned Punk, and everything I've said has come true on these things, so WWE, keep Punk a badass face. He will become a legend if you do.

JBW is so good, even the most cynical member of the IWC couldn't complain about it. Check out or most recent shows here!

And join in on the discussion here. We will welcome you with open arms. Please join now by PMing me or WWTNA Mark!

Horror movie tournament final: The Shining vs. Silence of the Lambs vs. Halloween...coming very soon.

Lol nah, I'm American. I'd probably fail at popping champange harder than that if it was me.
    Haha lol... The secret is to twist the bottle (whilst holding the cork) and not the cork.

Need anything else for mayhem from me bruv?

LEGGOD!

Lets go Mayhem!!! clap-clap-clapclapclap

MARVEL > EVERYTHING

Quote Originally Posted by samoan619 View Post
    Lets go Mayhem!!! clap-clap-clapclapclap
    Can't wait my friend. Especially with PI on Sunday! It's gonna be a great show!!!

LEGGOD!

Black Ninja!
    Lemme know if you need anything for Mayhem bud.

Jman

2x HWA Supremacy World Champion

2x JBW WARfare Tag Team Champion (with thedag and Ryusuke "Shuriken Blade" Serra)

JBW WARfare World Heavyweight Champion

AWF IronMan Champion

Worked for IWA, EWNCW, HWA, SWA,
    JBW, EWA, ICW, and AWF

EWN E-Fedding Hall of Famer

A proud member of the EWN E-Fedding Community