Page 499 of 5010 FirstFirst ... 3994494894974984995005015095495999991499 ... LastLast
Results 4,981 to 4,990 of 50094
    Congrats to my brotha Leggo for getting the big 800.. And also to clear things up, I am NOT the P.S. on the EWNCW Inferno thread they're speaking about.. Im smelling a Russo Swerve.. Psycho Siaki is JBW through and true, there is no other home for him..

MARVEL > EVERYTHING

Super Member/Featured Blogger VKM's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by HeelTurn View Post
    The Prophecy: You forgot to mention lose, Jannnetty.

Great promo on warfare by the way.
    Thanks. And I like your character

MY REVAMPED IMPACT WRESTLING: WHERE WRESTLING TRULY MATTERS
    ^^^^^ this is an e-fed of IMPACT Wrestling that i created

Quote Originally Posted by samoan619 View Post
    Congrats to my brotha Leggo for getting the big 800.. And also to clear things up, I am NOT the P.S. on the EWNCW Inferno thread they're speaking about.. Im smelling a Russo Swerve.. Psycho Siaki is JBW through and true, there is no other home for him..
    Well that's great to hear (even though I knew that anyway) because as far as I'm concerned Siaki IS JBW.
    WWE resigned Punk, and everything I've said has come true on these things, so WWE, keep Punk a badass face. He will become a legend if you do.

JBW is so good, even the most cynical member of the IWC couldn't complain about it. Check out or most recent shows here!

And join in on the discussion here. We will welcome you with open arms. Please join now by PMing me or WWTNA Mark!

Horror movie tournament final: The Shining vs. Silence of the Lambs vs. Halloween...coming very soon.

Quote Originally Posted by xStraightxEdgexSaviorx View Post
    Well that's great to hear (even though I knew that anyway) because as far as I'm concerned Siaki IS JBW.
    SI-AKI! SI-AKI! SI-AKI!

The champ!

LEGGOD!

**Straight from Ryan Clark off of the EWN Homepage**

Huge Mayhem **SPOILER** for this Week + other JBW news

As reported last week on this site, a huge return to in ring action is planned for the upcoming Mayhem and the PPV. We can confirm that this return is NOT Samson, and the rumor that has been floating around JBW lately is not true. The rumor was that the vignettes that were posted on the last two Mayhem episodes were to hype a returning Samson and The Great Cobra from EWNCW (who was reportedly "jumping ship") as they were to team up to take on Chainsaw and his minions. As we said this is not the case at all, as there has been no contact made by JBW and The Great Cobra, and Samson (real name Samuel Steen) is reportedly enjoying retirement.

Samson is said to have been "enjoying the rest and relaxation. I get to catch up on my writing and watching my horror movies now." and he has "no regrets at all" about being killed off in storyline. The real reason for the vignettes is being held extremely close to the vest by JBW management, and they have been very good at not letting anything leak out to this point.

In other news, The Crippler's injury sustained on last week's Mayhem appears to be legit, as he's gone under surgery to repair a torn ligament in his shoulder. Word is he expects to miss about 6-8 weeks due to this injury, and JBW president TBO has scolded Wes Goldman for being far too stiff in matches lately.
    WWE resigned Punk, and everything I've said has come true on these things, so WWE, keep Punk a badass face. He will become a legend if you do.

JBW is so good, even the most cynical member of the IWC couldn't complain about it. Check out or most recent shows here!

And join in on the discussion here. We will welcome you with open arms. Please join now by PMing me or WWTNA Mark!

Horror movie tournament final: The Shining vs. Silence of the Lambs vs. Halloween...coming very soon.

Quote Originally Posted by xStraightxEdgexSaviorx View Post
    **Straight from Ryan Clark off of the EWN Homepage**

Huge Mayhem **SPOILER** for this Week + other JBW news

As reported last week on this site, a huge return to in ring action is planned for the upcoming Mayhem and the PPV. We can confirm that this return is NOT Samson, and the rumor that has been floating around JBW lately is not true. The rumor was that the vignettes that were posted on the last two Mayhem episodes were to hype a returning Samson and The Great Cobra from EWNCW (who was reportedly "jumping ship") as they were to team up to take on Chainsaw and his minions. As we said this is not the case at all, as there has been no contact made by JBW and The Great Cobra, and Samson (real name Samuel Steen) is reportedly enjoying retirement.

Samson is said to have been "enjoying the rest and relaxation. I get to catch up on my writing and watching my horror movies now." and he has "no regrets at all" about being killed off in storyline. The real reason for the vignettes is being held extremely close to the vest by JBW management, and they have been very good at not letting anything leak out to this point.

In other news, The Crippler's injury sustained on last week's Mayhem appears to be legit, as he's gone under surgery to repair a torn ligament in his shoulder. Word is he expects to miss about 6-8 weeks due to this injury, and JBW president TBO has scolded Wes Goldman for being far too stiff in matches lately.
    We want Samson! We want Samson! We want Samson!

LEGGOD!

Quote Originally Posted by Leggo View Post
    We want Samson! We want Samson! We want Samson!
    I don't jump off ship. I don't know how to swim but Sam, Sam, Sam! Sam is in my heart and he is #1!
    I am Smartest man in forum land and you must be you!

Hey guys, we've nearly reached 500 pages!!

LEGGOD!

Quote Originally Posted by Leggo View Post
    Hey guys, we've nearly reached 500 pages!!
    I am contributing to the cause.
    Hey.. I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know.

#TeamDevs

Just a couple more posts and I get to pop this champagne guys. I'm glad people have read the news bulletin and are still enamored with my character. Did anyone else (besides Sammy619) think the vignettes had something to do with Samson? That's what I was going for especially with noting that there was gonna be a return.

Anyway, with the PPV coming up on Sunday, I'm writing Mayhem early this week, so if you were gonna send me something to post for Mayhem it'd be a big help if you could send it ASAP.