Page 4947 of 5010 FirstFirst ... 3947 4447 4847 4897 493749454946494749484949 4957 4997 ... LastLast
Results 49,461 to 49,470 of 50094
    Blog Entries
    Oof! I'll have to read the announcement later. Better be worth me coming back for!

Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

...and then steal your girl!

#BennysTeddy

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Romulus: And my captive audience has assembled yet again. Do you require liberation? Are you willing to obscure yourself under the jurisdiction of the Lord? Or are you here to contend with my doctrine. Be pithy with your requests for I am not one to squander time so frivolously.

Mr. Blood: No, I'm here to crack open a goddamned beer, and see just how many fucking scrabble words you can vomit up. Go ahead, keep going, and when you say something that actually makes a lick of fuckin sense, I'll let you know.

Say my name and his in the same breath, I dare you to say they taste they same.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post

Mr. Blood: No, I'm here to crack open a goddamned beer, and see just how many fucking scrabble words you can vomit up. Go ahead, keep going, and when you say something that actually makes a lick of fuckin sense, I'll let you know.
    Romulus: Very well, ruffian. I see that my undertaking is mere child's play to you. I shouldn't expect more from a simple serf who surrounds himself with an abundance of spoils harvested from decadence to quench a loss of superintendence. I will reveal when your are of proper merit to even fathom my means of cultivating minds likened to the pursuit of the Father. Until then, depart from me, vessel of all uncleanliness.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Romulus: Very well, ruffian. I see that my undertaking is mere child's play to you. I shouldn't expect more from a simple serf who surrounds himself with an abundance of spoils harvested from decadence to quench a loss of superintendence. I will reveal when your are of proper merit to even fathom my means of cultivating minds likened to the pursuit of the Father. Until then, depart from me, vessel of all uncleanliness.

Mr. Blood: And yet again we see your smartass self wasting a whole fuck of a lot of time to say exactly nothing. What, serf am I? Do you even fucking understand the term, or have you just decided it's the hip new word to use? Hell, why the hell should I ask a chucklefuck like you anyway. Chances are it would take you twenty goddamn minutes to explain, and even then you wouldn't make any damn sense.

Say my name and his in the same breath, I dare you to say they taste they same.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post

Mr. Blood: And yet again we see your smartass self wasting a whole fuck of a lot of time to say exactly nothing. What, serf am I? Do you even fucking understand the term, or have you just decided it's the hip new word to use? Hell, why the hell should I ask a chucklefuck like you anyway. Chances are it would take you twenty goddamn minutes to explain, and even then you wouldn't make any damn sense.
    Romulus: You desire to know my doctrine because your soul is begging for it. Even now, I can heed the echos of begging and pleading from your very being. It rejoices as the truth passes forth from my lips but your pride obstructs your healing. Perhaps there is more hope for you than I first perceived? There. Have I dispensed my message in ample time or was focusing on your liberator for more than two minutes too laborious for you to endure? Woe unto your pitiful vitality. You'd be better off investing energy into it.

Kyojin: You may as well give me every title now and rename the entire show SOTY. There's only one reason people are coming to watch.

OOC: Yeah I'll stay. Sounds like fun. (Kudos to anybody who gets the reference there).

Kyojin

Final ICW World Champion

eWN eFed Superstar of the Year 2012

ICW/IWA Superstar of the Year 2012

Final HWA Adrenaline Champion

Final EWNCW Rage Ignition Champion

Former EWNCW Tag Team Champion (as part of Hot Wasabi)

EWNCW Tag Team of the Year 2013 (as part of Hot Wasabi)

Former 2x IWA Endurance Champion

Former 2x ICW Insanity Champion

Blog Entries
    Love the new direction! Gives breathing room for everyone! Plus it's badass
    HolyJose
    JBW WARFare World Television Champion-1 time
    JBW WARFare World Tag Team Champion-1 Time
    First Dual Champion in JBW History
    Alpha Revolution North American Heavyweight Champion-1 time
    EWNCW Blacklist Champions-1 Time
    JBW Champion-1 Time

Azrael
    JBW WARFare World Tag Team Champion-1 time
    EWNCW Blacklist Champions-1 Time

Blog Entries
    Thank you all for your support! I'm glad everyone is in and ready for the awesome!! I really see amazing things happening now
    JBW PPV: "FOR THE CAUSE II" -- COMING SOON!

Want To
    E-Fed? PM Myself, eyehatecena, scribbler_jones or Holy Jose For Information On How To Get Started With JBW!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Rated_R(ob)KO View Post
    THE DIRECTION OF JBW:

Good afternoon ladies and gentlemen of Jabe! I debated long and hard on how I wanted to present this new direction to you so I'm just going to do it as myself. So, here we go...

JBW will be a lot more loose. I want our fed to be extremely user friendly and accessible. Crazier characters, more realistic and pure. I want JBW to be like this:

THE EMBODIMENT OF THE ATTITUDE ERA: Crash and bang with style, substance and a focus on everyone and their time on their show.

THE WACKINESS OF CHIKARA: They have weird names for shows. Long, crazy matches. No technical storyline but that's where the Attitude Era mentality will come into play.

THE MATCH STYLE OF PWG + OLD SCHOOL ROH AND ECW: I want our matches to have as much feeling and emotion as possible. I want them to read fluidly. Just fun in general but as I've repeated... style and substance. Violence, awesome, fresh. Everything just more real. Not every match has to be a handwritten masterpiece but there will be levels and standards. I will discuss the 3 types of match styles I would like to see with my creative team later on tonight or tomorrow.

I'm next going to tell you about how the shows will be restructured to allow my creative team to have optimal time to chill and not get burned out. So here's how it will break down:

We are going to a bi-weekly format for our shows and breaking down creative.

What this means is, WARFARE and the soon to debut ABSOLUTION will be on rotating schedules. One week WARFARE, the next week ABSOLUTION. I am also going on record to say how creative will be distributed:

WARFARE: R(ob) and Scribbs will handle ALL duties for the show.

ABSOLUTION: SouthernBlood and JMan will handle ALL duties for the show.

Our new structure will also have focus on certain aspects as well. Our new standard will be as follows:

WARFARE - Standard of THREE matches. This show will focus on main event storylines. All the major players will be on this show to elevate the craziness here. All matches will be main event quality.

ABSOLUTION - Standard of THREE matches. This show will focus on Mid-Card, Tag-Teams and Bombshells. All the major players in those areas will be there to have an awesome show. All matches will have an awesome feel to them. I understand Scribbs is awesome with Bombshells so if he wishes to leave me and go there, I understand.

Now, the reason I have myself as the head of WARFARE and SouthernBlood as the head of ABSOLUTION is mainly because as far as I know, we're the only ones stable enough at all times to produce. I know we all have lives outside of e-fedding and I'm trying to accommodate as much as I can by splitting the creative teams like this.

Our third show will be,

JTB: JUSTIFIABLY TOMORROWS BADASSES: This show will focus on new talent. It will be bi-weekly as well. One match and one IC interview and a promo from the two people/teams competing on the next show. I have Zapphs and ehc slated for this show considering its easy to do and no HARD effort will have to be put in. heir schedule is the craziest so, there's why.

I will also be introducing a new concept for everyone who IC's throughout the day.

JBW: MATCH OF THE NIGHT

Every night, the two people who IC the most will be featured in a match. It will take place in Garfield, NJ at JBW HQ in the JTB training facility. No audience, just JTB upstarts and lower level JBW talent sitting there watching. Like training more than anything. These matches will be rotated by myself, SouthernBlood and ehc. We are always on until 1:30am or so, that makes us the perfect candidates. I'm not going to be doing them all by myself either lol. If no one wants to help, this concept will go away. I feel it will be a fantastic way to fully revive IC'ing. If it doesn't, we'll go back to MATCH OF THE WEEK. I just want to try it and see how it runs.

This brings me to the final point:

JBW iPPV EVENTS:

We are going down to bi-monthly shows. That means after August's iPPV, BLACK SUMMER... we will not be back until October with BLOOD HARVEST III. This allows for more time to perfect an iPPV and to make sure we're firing on all cylinders as well.

Our calender year will be:

February
    April
    June
    August
    October
    December

If I have a concept idea or something crazy, it will be able to be worked in as well. Our PPV's are yet to be named after BLOOD HARVEST III because of something I waited until now to unveil...

Our shows will no longer be called WARFARE and ABSOLUTION. I'm going to talk things over with creative and everything will be re-named. To go with the new direction and not so stern tone. I will also re-name the **OFFICIAL JBW WARFARE THREAD** to the **OFFICIAL JBW SHOW THREAD** the *OFFICIAL JBW PPV THREAD* will remain intact because they are special shows.

Hopefully everyone is on board and will be on board with the new direction. If you are not, please PM me so we can figure out an exit strategy for you and your characters. Thanks a lot for reading. We've been here and we'll always be here. Shows will still come out weekly for you to see but for us, doing bi-weekly will make things a ton easier. Have fun in the new(er) JBW for those of you who choose to stay... FOR THE CAUSE!!
    Just a friendly neighborhood bump!
    JBW PPV: "FOR THE CAUSE II" -- COMING SOON!

Want To
    E-Fed? PM Myself, eyehatecena, scribbler_jones or Holy Jose For Information On How To Get Started With JBW!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Rated_R(ob)KO View Post
    Just a friendly neighborhood bump!
    #BeJelly