Page 4884 of 5010 FirstFirst ... 3884 4384 4784 4834 487448824883488448854886 4894 4934 4984 ... LastLast
Results 48,831 to 48,840 of 50094
    Luck of the Draw review

I'll sum up the segments of the game here: brilliantly written with comedy and some storyline development.

Darius vs. Diamond was a great win and seeing Diamond win continues the Punk & Darius storyline. This is pivotal where the storyline goes next, and I see it possibly heading towards an 'Old Guard vs. New Guard' match where guys like Shuriken, Jman & other old guard faces take on Punk, Darius & other new guard heels. If that's so, gonna be insane!

Eden Sky ends the reign of Faith LeFlur and for a few moments at least, GG is a double champion. Good match, well written.

Pamich vs. Angelo was a good match, and the post-match beatdown with LRB, Punk & Darius was interesting- possibly completely ending any dreams of an Old Guard-New Guard match I had haha. Pamich starts his JBW career with a win.

Doom unthrones Athena and to be honest, I'm not happy Athena has already lost the title. Considering she won it at the last PPV, I would have liked to have seen a longer reign- it almost makes the Intercontinental Championship look a bit weak with prestige.

Sleeps picks up a big win and goes on to face the United States Champion. This match was insane. Brilliant match.

Mike Hawk retaining was the right move. WF has taken this title and built his entire gimmick around it so well. Hawk is a fantastic champion. The match was well written as was Snair's attack.

The Shuri-Blue match was the match of the night so far. Brilliant match. I wasn't happy with Blue losing the title for reasons stated earlier with Athena. The transitional champions won't help the belts. I also felt that Shuri didn't need the win.

The next match was the match of the night. It caught the hatred between the three men perfectly and I'm honoured to have won. I believe it'll continue so that's great.

SB, I think you've found your calling son. Fantastic match that only just misses out on the match of the night award. I was pleased to see ICONOGRAPHY retain.

RomanFlare causes Cage to win the title, counting the three himself with K-Jam's hand. Definitely a big thing, but again- another transitional champion. Not something to be proud of.

The major flaw with this show was how long it took to post. For that alone, we lost a lot of momentum. However, the show was well written throughout so I'll give it a B.

Kyojin

Final ICW World Champion

eWN eFed Superstar of the Year 2012

ICW/IWA Superstar of the Year 2012

Final HWA Adrenaline Champion

Final EWNCW Rage Ignition Champion

Former EWNCW Tag Team Champion (as part of Hot Wasabi)

EWNCW Tag Team of the Year 2013 (as part of Hot Wasabi)

Former 2x IWA Endurance Champion

Former 2x ICW Insanity Champion

Black Ninja!
    I'm with you on the transitional champion thing, Dave. Doom, Cage, and even the great Shuriken aren't viable as long term champions for one reason or another.

Jman

2x HWA Supremacy World Champion

2x JBW WARfare Tag Team Champion (with thedag and Ryusuke "Shuriken Blade" Serra)

JBW WARfare World Heavyweight Champion

AWF IronMan Champion

Worked for IWA, EWNCW, HWA, SWA,
    JBW, EWA, ICW, and AWF

EWN E-Fedding Hall of Famer

A proud member of the EWN E-Fedding Community

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by thejman93 View Post
    I'm with you on the transitional champion thing, Dave. Doom, Cage, and even the great Shuriken aren't viable as long term champions for one reason or another.
    There's stories to be told. People need to come back from tragedy. Dave, you mentioned old vs new... what were those two matches? Ano has been around a lot longer than Athena. Shuriken a lot longer than Blue. Those guys HAD to lose simply because of them going against veteran wrestlers for intent and purpose. Things are going to get interesting, I promise. There's things that I want to build and truthfully, a championship in the middle would make it feel... not quite right. You'll see what I'm talking about. In my eyes, NO ONE is transitional. They're a piece of a bigger story building.

Quote Originally Posted by Rated_R(ob)KO View Post
    There's stories to be told. People need to come back from tragedy. Dave, you mentioned old vs new... what were those two matches? Ano has been around a lot longer than Athena. Shuriken a lot longer than Blue. Those guys HAD to lose simply because of them going against veteran wrestlers for intent and purpose. Things are going to get interesting, I promise. There's things that I want to build and truthfully, a championship in the middle would make it feel... not quite right. You'll see what I'm talking about. In my eyes, NO ONE is transitional. They're a piece of a bigger story building.
    It's less about the matches, more about the storyline with Punk & Darius- that's one way I could see it going.

Kyojin

Final ICW World Champion

eWN eFed Superstar of the Year 2012

ICW/IWA Superstar of the Year 2012

Final HWA Adrenaline Champion

Final EWNCW Rage Ignition Champion

Former EWNCW Tag Team Champion (as part of Hot Wasabi)

EWNCW Tag Team of the Year 2013 (as part of Hot Wasabi)

Former 2x IWA Endurance Champion

Former 2x ICW Insanity Champion

i can see Cage as a long term champ. Rehmix has done great with his character development(on both his guys really cage and dixon), always gets his stuff in. And as Rob said there are reason as to the outcomes, he has things planned out pretty far in advance. That said, somethings may change at the last minute. And thanks for the review eddie, and i gotta agree, SB found his calling it looks like. I knew scribbs, r(ob), jman asher and zappho were great writers, and SB fits in perfectly with them.

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Blog Entries
    This is efedding--it's not a consistent product. We're not putting out 5-8 hours of content a week. It's not like we're all signed to 3 to 5 year deals. Transitional champions shouldn't be an issue/problem.
    D.O.A.

I was against Shuriken winning the US strap from Blue but if it is leading up to a bigger picture, we should wait for that before deciding if the losses were necessary.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverGhost View Post
    I was against Shuriken winning the US strap from Blue but if it is leading up to a bigger picture, we should wait for that before deciding if the losses were necessary.
    Everything I do has a reason behind it. I promise. Championships come and go. That doesn't make or define a character. What defines a character is the users ability to come back from that and prove they deserve what they had, to get it back and more. To not lose themselves in the process. The user of the character defines their roles. With that, WARFARE (07) should be up tomorrow. I'm hard at work on it, even after I had two wisdom teeth pulled today. One completely rotten that I kept lmao. It smells like sewer. Eeww. HAHA!

Banned
    Blog Entries
    And, while you guys are awaiting WARFARE (07), check out the revised poster for BLACK SUMMER and the theme song as well!

BLACK SUMMER THEME SONG

^ Shit's goin down right there. ;P

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.