Page 4860 of 5010 FirstFirst ... 3860 4360 4760 4810 485048584859486048614862 4870 4910 4960 ... LastLast
Results 48,591 to 48,600 of 50094
    A set back is a set up for a come back at the end. -Potluck

i am missing efedding as its a nice escape but for the third week straight my day off has been taken away from me. Hopefully things get better soon and i can come back.

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Blog Entries
    Happy Independence Day to all of my American Jabesters out there!!

I have one more night of work, of course its Independence Day. If not 3rd shifters call out, I'll be home by 11:45pm and will be able to sit down and bang out the rest of VEGASVILLE! and then I'll be able to start posting LUCK OF THE DRAW. Sorry its taken so long but I'm going to be truthful, I'm working with only half my crew and I'm going insane working my job and basically getting everything proper for my (hopefully) next job. For anyone interested, this is what I will be doing for 14 weeks:

If I get accepted, I'll be a part of class 231. 229 graduated this passed Monday, 230 is going in next month and my class will be going in after they're done. Whoo and or hoo.

Quote Originally Posted by Rated_R(ob)KO View Post
    Happy Independence Day to all of my American Jabesters out there!!

I have one more night of work, of course its Independence Day. If not 3rd shifters call out, I'll be home by 11:45pm and will be able to sit down and bang out the rest of VEGASVILLE! and then I'll be able to start posting LUCK OF THE DRAW. Sorry its taken so long but I'm going to be truthful, I'm working with only half my crew and I'm going insane working my job and basically getting everything proper for my (hopefully) next job. For anyone interested, this is what I will be doing for 14 weeks:

If I get accepted, I'll be a part of class 231. 229 graduated this passed Monday, 230 is going in next month and my class will be going in after they're done. Whoo and or hoo.
    Best of luck #dominate

Well good luck Rob- I know you will do great

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Blog Entries
    GO ROB GO!

For your listening pleasures:

D.O.A.

Blog Entries
    This day at work is going as smooth as smooth can be right now. Hopefully it stays this way so I can be home-free and finally start to get some things up and going. Its gonna be a good weekend!

This day at work is going as smooth as smooth can be right now. Hopefully it stays this way so I can be home-free and finally start to get some things up and going. Its gonna be a good weekend!
    Can't wait for this show! I'm almost tempted to offer to help get things posted I'm so looking forward to it!

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthernBlood View Post
    Can't wait for this show! I'm almost tempted to offer to help get things posted I'm so looking forward to it!
    You can lol.

You can lol.
    Lol like would you really need a hand? A busy as hell guy like you, compared to a doing nothing but down time for the moment type like me...If it helps things out...

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.