Page 4857 of 5010 FirstFirst ... 3857 4357 4757 4807 484748554856485748584859 4867 4907 4957 ... LastLast
Results 48,561 to 48,570 of 50094
    i am just sorry i can not help at this time(i could have on Sat night). As of Sunday, i was to have Thursday off, as of today, i no longer have that day off. I have never worked for a bizness so unorganized

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Black Ninja!
    Match is done! Fuckin' hell, that was a process! Sorry for the massive delay, creative.

Jman

2x HWA Supremacy World Champion

2x JBW WARfare Tag Team Champion (with thedag and Ryusuke "Shuriken Blade" Serra)

JBW WARfare World Heavyweight Champion

AWF IronMan Champion

Worked for IWA, EWNCW, HWA, SWA,
    JBW, EWA, ICW, and AWF

EWN E-Fedding Hall of Famer

A proud member of the EWN E-Fedding Community

great matches that I just read in HQ

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Alright, I will be out of town from now until Monday, attending a Family Reunion. I will have my laptop with me but, I don't know when I will use it while I am out there but, I will try. Just letting you guys know just in case you need something from me but, since I just join, I doubt it lol

E-fed: Jackson "The Boss" Smith- IWA & former ICW superstar
    DJ "The Ladies Man" Williams w/ Rosita-EWNCW
    Devon "Just Damn Good" Jones

Blog Entries
    Thanks for all of your efforts to JBW creative and anyone else involved! It just builds anticipation for Luck of the Draw! Real life > EWN anyday. But can't wait!
    Ryan Wells:

- Former JBW TV Champion
    - Former EWNCW Evolution Champion
    - Former Undisputed BWA Grand Champion
    (w/ Gillz)

Xavier Hightower:

- Former RTE Tag Team Champion
    (w/ Kaige Chamberlain)

I am back from watching my Bulldogs unsuccessfully compete for a National Championship.

Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    You fucking legend.
    First IWA World Champion

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by KJ PUNK View Post
    I am back from watching my Bulldogs unsuccessfully compete for a National Championship.
    Hey, happy face!

Their football team is damn good too and that's coming up soon.
    Ryan Wells:

- Former JBW TV Champion
    (w/ Gillz)

Xavier Hightower:

(w/ Kaige Chamberlain)

Blog Entries
    R(ob) & JBW ANNOUNCEMENT:

Okay, here's the deal. I was extremely busy with my NJDOC things the last two weeks and O/T at my job has been a killer. Most everyone in creative right now are suffering from this. Now, when it comes to me, I'm back. I have a few things to do for DOC this week but nothing like I've been doing. Yesterday I passed Phase one and Phase two of the process. I have two more phases to go through and I'm going to be at the gym a lot. I'm honestly hoping that we'll be able to keep a schedule going because I want more than anything for JBW to succeed. Especially considering I have literally a ton planned to take us through the summer and into the end of the year.

I really want JBW to establish itself as a dominant force again and I feel that I along with my creative team have brought it back to the forefront. But, even if JBW fails in the near future, lets enjoy this fucking ride!! I'm not saying we're going to, I'm not saying we will. But if these last two weeks have been any indication of things to come while I'm away for 12... correction, 14 weeks (Found out yesterday it's 14 weeks.) I feel we'll be going on hiatus.

That of course depends on when I'm called into boot camp/training. So, from myself and my creative... we thank you for sticking it out with us and today, later on, I'll be posting the rest of VEGASVILLE! and then what I can of LUCK OF THE DRAW!!! Thank you all for being patient and understanding. I mean hell, it's not like work literally isn't being done and some hype guy is out here trying to make it seem like it is. This time, this JBW, things actually are getting done when I come out here and say they are. I'm not twiddling my thumbs and all that. Our interruption is done for the most part right now and full force will be brought again. Bank on it.

IMO, the current CREATIVE dept.have been great to JBW. I was delighted to see the way JBW went about its resurgence #GREATNESS

Blog Entries
    Can't wait for all of it to be posted, the stuff so far is great!
    Ryan Wells:

- Former JBW TV Champion
    (w/ Gillz)

Xavier Hightower:

(w/ Kaige Chamberlain)