Page 4855 of 5010 FirstFirst ... 3855 4355 4755 4805 484548534854485548564857 4865 4905 4955 ... LastLast
Results 48,541 to 48,550 of 50094
    Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    my head is pounding so hard I am seeing double... it's really no bueno
    I have a splitting headache too- though its getting a little better

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Black Ninja!
    Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    my head is pounding so hard I am seeing double... it's really no bueno
    That happened to me last night. Sucks.

So, here's the deal: I spent the vast majority of this week away from my computer but, even with that, I had a good portion of this IC title match done. This morning, though, I woke up to find it gone from my Word docs. Like, gone forever. Sooo, I'm rewriting it now but, because this week sucks balls, I have to go to my cousins' high school graduation party in a bit and probably won't be able to finish tonight. If I don't murder one of my idiotic family members and wind up in the slammer, Rob, I'll have the match to you tomorrow more than likely.

Jman

2x HWA Supremacy World Champion

2x JBW WARfare Tag Team Champion (with thedag and Ryusuke "Shuriken Blade" Serra)

JBW WARfare World Heavyweight Champion

AWF IronMan Champion

Worked for IWA, EWNCW, HWA, SWA,
    JBW, EWA, ICW, and AWF

EWN E-Fedding Hall of Famer

A proud member of the EWN E-Fedding Community

Black Ninja!
    Quote Originally Posted by thejman93 View Post

So, here's the deal: I spent the vast majority of this week away from my computer but, even with that, I had a good portion of this IC title match done. This morning, though, I woke up to find it gone from my Word docs. Like, gone forever. Sooo, I'm rewriting it now but, because this week sucks balls, I have to go to my cousins' high school graduation party in a bit and probably won't be able to finish tonight. If I don't murder one of my idiotic family members and wind up in the slammer, Rob, I'll have the match to you tomorrow more than likely.
    Hey! Mom's sick so we're not going. Match will be done tonight, R(ob).

Jman

2x JBW WARfare Tag Team Champion (with thedag and Ryusuke "Shuriken Blade" Serra)

AWF IronMan Champion

JBW, EWA, ICW, and AWF

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by thejman93 View Post

Hey look - an efedder with a "I totally wrote my thing and then somehow lost it so I'm writing it again". Never seen that before....

Black Ninja!
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Hey look - an efedder with a "I totally wrote my thing and then somehow lost it so I'm writing it again". Never seen that before....
    It's actually true this time, though.

Jman

AWF IronMan Champion

JBW, EWA, ICW, and AWF

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Rehmix View Post
    Man that is rough! I worked 16 yesterday and work 8 today and 6 on sunday. Bring this weeks grand total to...

46 hours! Woohoo get that overtime!
    Really? That's it? Here was my schedule from last week:

Sunday: C/O (Called out, still got paid 8hrs.)
    Monday: 16hrs.
    Tuesday: 12hrs.
    Wednesday: 16hrs.
    Thursday: 16hrs.

Total: 68hrs.

This weeks schedule coming up:

Sunday: 8hrs.
    Tuesday: 12 hrs.
    Wednesday: 16 hrs.
    Thursday: 16 hrs.

----
    136 hrs. (For two weeks.)

80hrs. regular

56hrs. O/T

I need to change my address...

Quote Originally Posted by Rated_R(ob)KO View Post
    Really? That's it? Here was my schedule from last week:

Sunday: C/O (Called out, still got paid 8hrs.)
    Tuesday: 12hrs.
    Wednesday: 16hrs.
    Thursday: 16hrs.

This weeks schedule coming up:

Sunday: 8hrs.
    Tuesday: 12 hrs.
    Wednesday: 16 hrs.
    Thursday: 16 hrs.

----
    136 hrs. (For two weeks.)

80hrs. regular

56hrs. O/T

I need to change my address...
    Well pin a rose on your nose.

Dang it, making that money...

Though considering my job I was hired for is technically only 8 hours a week. I am doing pretty good. Though you and EHC got me beat, I can't compete with you two Full-Time Adults

THE FINAL FIST BUMP!

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Hey Bear...Rehmix called... He wants his everything back.

Malcolm Cage
    "Primetime" AJ Dixon
    EWNCW ~ IWA ~ APW

well damn rob, thats a killing schedule and you are raisning a family. At least you know when you go in and you get paid for the overtime. Me? I was asked if i would want to work today and as of yet, have no idea when i go in- its like this everyday. Never really know how many hours i will work. And all the overtime I get, its regular pay, not time and a half. And i get zero benifits. I like doing the caregiving/sitting just wish it were with another company that was more organized and had benifits. Like Rehmix, this job was suppose to be a set number of hours but has turned out to be quite a shitload more. Least i finally had a day off yesterday

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by eyehatecena View Post
    well damn rob, thats a killing schedule and you are raisning a family. At least you know when you go in and you get paid for the overtime. Me? I was asked if i would want to work today and as of yet, have no idea when i go in- its like this everyday. Never really know how many hours i will work. And all the overtime I get, its regular pay, not time and a half. And i get zero benifits. I like doing the caregiving/sitting just wish it were with another company that was more organized and had benifits. Like Rehmix, this job was suppose to be a set number of hours but has turned out to be quite a shitload more. Least i finally had a day off yesterday
    that is pretty disgustingly disorganized. I couldn't stand to work for a company that had it's shit that out-of-order, no matter the industry
    just no excuse for that kind of lazy-ass scheduling.

Say my name and his in the same breath, I dare you to say they taste they same.

i mean i am greatfull for the job, but like this we are all gonna burn out. One of the ladys was getting that way but finally was given two days off and came back refreshed, but at least she knows when she comes in. Me? still don't know and asked my boss about 30minutes ago and have not gotten a txt back. Just doing this until i find something better-which hopefully is soon as i dont see things getting organized soon

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young