Page 4837 of 5010 FirstFirst ... 3837 4337 4737 4787 482748354836483748384839 4847 4887 4937 ... LastLast
Results 48,361 to 48,370 of 50094
    Blog Entries
    Sorry to do this but, it's blame game time. You guys have now had TWO weeks to get your promos in and I've gotten nothing. I stated in the past that I will continue the show without you and although I don't want to do it, if I don't have segments in by 6pm EST (It's a little passed 1pm EST right now.) I WILL abbreviate the segment and it will hurt the show, hurt everyone else who made the effort and overall make things look bad. But, here's who I need things from:

K-Jammin - Missing your portion.
    Holy Jose - Missing your entire thing dude...
    JMan - I know you inherited a match at last moment, I can give you until tomorrow morning.

It sucks because a lot of that is near the end of the show and now it won't be as good. (Hopefully you guys can get it together and get it in within 5hrs.

Blog Entries
    I also need The Gym Leaders to go to The Gym and read the EXTREMELY IMPORTANT information there. This will affect everything, and sooner rater than later. So, please leave feedback! And to regular Jabesters, once we figure everything out for this behind the scenes, I will let you know what's going on here in the thread. Thanks in advance for your patience.

Ivankof: I have not been in this country a week, and every day , I hear more lies!

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

Black Ninja!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rated_R(ob)KO View Post
    Sorry to do this but, it's blame game time. You guys have now had TWO weeks to get your promos in and I've gotten nothing. I stated in the past that I will continue the show without you and although I don't want to do it, if I don't have segments in by 6pm EST (It's a little passed 1pm EST right now.) I WILL abbreviate the segment and it will hurt the show, hurt everyone else who made the effort and overall make things look bad. But, here's who I need things from:

K-Jammin - Missing your portion.
    Holy Jose - Missing your entire thing dude...
    JMan - I know you inherited a match at last moment, I can give you until tomorrow morning.

It sucks because a lot of that is near the end of the show and now it won't be as good. (Hopefully you guys can get it together and get it in within 5hrs.
    I'm a half hour, if that, from getting off that list, baws.

Jman

2x HWA Supremacy World Champion

2x JBW WARfare Tag Team Champion (with thedag and Ryusuke "Shuriken Blade" Serra)

JBW WARfare World Heavyweight Champion

AWF IronMan Champion

Worked for IWA, EWNCW, HWA, SWA,
    JBW, EWA, ICW, and AWF

EWN E-Fedding Hall of Famer

A proud member of the EWN E-Fedding Community

i checked out the news in HQ but can not respond to it since i am on my phone...arghhhh! Can login there but do nothing else. Anyways i will try to get online whenever i get home tonight. But i am happy for you R(ob), you are finally getting that sex change operation you always wanted. Was I supposed to let everybody know that or did you want to wait to break the news yourself?

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by eyehatecena View Post
    i checked out the news in HQ but can not respond to it since i am on my phone...arghhhh! Can login there but do nothing else. Anyways i will try to get online whenever i get home tonight. But i am happy for you R(ob), you are finally getting that sex change operation you always wanted. Was I supposed to let everybody know that or did you want to wait to break the news yourself?
    Did I miss something?

other than R(ob) soon being known as R(ob)erta, no you did not miss anything Jelly.

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Black Ninja!
    Alright, like, an hour. It's there, Rob.

Jman

2x HWA Supremacy World Champion

2x JBW WARfare Tag Team Champion (with thedag and Ryusuke "Shuriken Blade" Serra)

JBW WARfare World Heavyweight Champion

AWF IronMan Champion

Worked for IWA, EWNCW, HWA, SWA,
    JBW, EWA, ICW, and AWF

EWN E-Fedding Hall of Famer

A proud member of the EWN E-Fedding Community

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by eyehatecena View Post
    other than R(ob) soon being known as R(ob)erta, no you did not miss anything Jelly.
    You sir, are a dirty... shit riddled asshole. With dingleberries.

But seriously, things are being detailed in HQ right now, announcement to come soon.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by thejman93 View Post
    Alright, like, an hour. It's there, Rob.
    You have successfully dropped your name from the shame game. I love you.