Page 4806 of 5010 FirstFirst ... 3806 4306 4706 4756 479648044805480648074808 4816 4856 4906 ... LastLast
Results 48,051 to 48,060 of 50094
    Blog Entries
    IC: I'll make y'all a deal. I'll end my imprompt retirement and sign if I'm guaranteed a shot at the JBW Heavyweight Championship within 30 days.
    D.O.A.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RomanFlare View Post
    IC: I'll make y'all a deal. I'll end my imprompt retirement and sign if I'm guaranteed a shot at the JBW Heavyweight Championship within 30 days.
    ??. ???????: Boy you need to learn yerself some business sense. You can't make a horse shit pie taste like cream puffs, you get me?

Say my name and his in the same breath, I dare you to say they taste they same.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    ??. ???????: Boy you need to learn yerself some business sense. You can't make a horse shit pie taste like cream puffs, you get me?
    IC: Boy, you need to learn yourself some history. It takes a man of legendary skills to fool people for months, only to end on top of the heap unifying 3 different heavyweight titles into that piece of gold y'all are showcasing now! That man is Rome! ME! THE BEST DAMN THING TO EVER HAPPEN TO THIS COMPANY!
    D.O.A.

Blog Entries
    IC: Boy, you need to learn yourself some history. It takes a man of legendary skills to fool people for months, only to end on top of the heap unifying 3 different heavyweight titles into that piece of gold y'all are showcasing now! That man is Rome! ME! THE BEST DAMN THING TO EVER HAPPEN TO THIS COMPANY!
    ??. ???????: Now now, don't be getting yer heckles in a knot son, I'm just checkin ta see if ya still got that fire in yer belly or if it was all drowned and washed away like my fourth wife. You got a lot ta yer credit, that's for sure, but what makes ya think you can hop all the way up the mountain like a blonde with big titties?

Alpha: Damn...it's you again. Find your way out of K-Jams ass?
    Efed stuff...yeah...

Coming to ???

Gabriel "The Alpha Dog" Xander

Luke "Currently In Contract Negotiations" Jameson...hmm...He has some weird nicknames.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    ??. ???????: Now now, don't be getting yer heckles in a knot son, I'm just checkin ta see if ya still got that fire in yer belly or if it was all drowned and washed away like my fourth wife. You got a lot ta yer credit, that's for sure, but what makes ya think you can hop all the way up the mountain like a blonde with big titties?
    IC: Because I am that damn good! I'm a ratings juggernaut! I'm the man! I don't just win matches, I set records! 5 minutes in the ring with me will make you a bigger man than a night with Pamela Anderson! A living legend--an Icon! My name will put asses in those seats when I'm 60! Any real champion should be dying to take me on! Even a draw with me would be the biggest victory on their career!

OOC: Btw, if you want to relive the greatest event in JBW history, you can see it on DVD:

Part 1
    Part 2
    Part 3

Fun Fact: That entire match was actually written by myself and may be the only match I ever fully wrote out.
    D.O.A.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by zapphoman View Post
    Alpha: Damn...it's you again. Find your way out of K-Jams ass?
    IC: Are you still pissing on your opponents like when I left?
    D.O.A.

IC: Are you still pissing on your opponents like when I left?
    Alpha: Oh! Vintage Flare! The Alpha Dog will happily piss on you after he makes you his bitch!
    Efed stuff...yeah...

Coming to ???

Gabriel "The Alpha Dog" Xander

Luke "Currently In Contract Negotiations" Jameson...hmm...He has some weird nicknames.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by zapphoman View Post
    Alpha: Oh! Vintage Flare! The Alpha Dog will happily piss on you after he makes you his bitch!
    IC: God no. Make a note in that contract saying I don't have to wrestle this pervert and I'll think about signing it.
    D.O.A.

Blog Entries
    IC: Because I am that damn good! I'm a ratings juggernaut! I'm the man! I don't just win matches, I set records! 5 minutes in the ring with me will make you a bigger man than a night with Pamela Anderson! A living legend--an Icon! My name will put asses in those seats when I'm 60! Any real champion should be dying to take me on! Even a draw with me would be the biggest victory on their career!

OOC: Btw, if you want to relive the greatest event in JBW history, you can see it on DVD:

Part 1
    Part 2
    Part 3

Fun Fact: That entire match was actually written by myself and may be the only match I ever fully wrote out.
    ??. ???????: Well then, if you be as good as you think you are, then you don't need noone carryin your ass up there, so why go around bitchin like the prince of no one gives a damn castle. A man get's things done by his own hand, not by cryin an moanin like a pregnant hippie