Page 4797 of 5010 FirstFirst ... 3797 4297 4697 4747 478747954796479747984799 4807 4847 4897 ... LastLast
Results 47,961 to 47,970 of 50094
    How are my Jabesters!?!?!?! How have ya'lls Memorial Day weekends been? Been a great weekend for me went to BBQs on Friday Saturday Sunday and Monday. Cooked at two of them, broke in my friends new pool at one, smashed the screen on my Galaxy S3 at one and got a new tattoo at another. Hopefully I will be able to read the show sometime today. And I can't wait to see who is returning to the "House of Jabe".

Yea, my Memorial weekend was quiet and uneventful, nothing wrong with that, I guess. I kept having to remind myself that it had only been a few days since I worked last! Woah man, just woah. Like no joke. Not to mention the last toke had to be recollected too...Good to see you back though, Ric Snair! This place is really jumpin off, and you just CAN'T KEEP people from wantin in!...Though, why would you want to....

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

Quote Originally Posted by Rated_R(ob)KO View Post
    Artemis: Well, well, well. Look who crawled out from under the wood works? If I'm not mistaken, last time I saw you... #TeamFuckIt had taken you, Siaki and a couple others out over in BITW. And now you decided to crawl back with your tail between your legs and a yellow stripe on your back. What a bitch.
    IC: Well you are indeed mistaken, last time when I stood in the ring, I ended up taking wrestling lessons for Kjam & Prophecy, also kicking their asses in the process.But I guess you missed that part because you were busy getting your glory hole rocked by Ma$$.
    You are one of several reasons why this company needs me.
    I didn't came here with my tail between my legs...I came with my head held high and a purpose to define.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Snair View Post
    IC: Well you are indeed mistaken, last time when I stood in the ring, I ended up taking wrestling lessons for Kjam & Prophecy, also kicking their asses in the process.But I guess you missed that part because you were busy getting your glory hole rocked by Ma$$.

You are one of several reasons why this company needs me.
    I didn't came here with my tail between my legs...I came with my head held high and a purpose to define.
    Artemis: Well then, what's stopping you from coming to WARFARE this week? You filming another movie or something that will go direct to VHS? I mean, I think you guys have DVD but it's probably really expensive. And Blu-Ray? You guys won't get that for a long time to come. It's sad that the "biggest movie star" is also the "biggest pussy" pro wrestling has ever seen. The Rock wrestles more than you do and, that says a lot Mr. Bollywood. So, when WARFARE comes and you're not there... I won't be sad. I'll just keep calling you out until your punk ass arrives by camel in a month or so.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthernBlood View Post
    Yea, my Memorial weekend was quiet and uneventful, nothing wrong with that, I guess. I kept having to remind myself that it had only been a few days since I worked last! Woah man, just woah. Like no joke. Not to mention the last toke had to be recollected too...Good to see you back though, Ric Snair! This place is really jumpin off, and you just CAN'T KEEP people from wantin in!...Though, why would you want to....
    Yeah... like I told The Gym Leader last night, the funny thing about all of this is, I made contingency plans in case people wanted to leave because they decided they didn't like how I was running Jabe but, I never made plans on people wanting to come in. Especially people who haven't been around. One of the guys coming back this week was the result of a very awesome conversation and the other was an amazing shock to the system. Gonna be a good few weeks for sure.

Senior Member/Featured Blogger wrestlingfan66513's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    New Inside the Tights is up!
    #BennysTeddy

Efedding

Mike Hawk
    EWNCW World Champion (11-12-13 to 5/1/14) Vacated
    Current IWA World Champion (12-15-13 to Present)
    IWA Blackout Champion (3-24-13 to 4-27-14)
    Former JBW Television Champion (12-2-12 to 8-2-13)
    Former ICW Tag Team champion
    1st and last EWA Carnage World champion

Mixed Emotions (Pride and Sorrow)
    Current EWNCW World Tag Team Champions (4-19-13 to 4-26-14)
    Last EWNCW Grand, Hardcore and International Tag Champions

Quote Originally Posted by Rated_R(ob)KO View Post
    Artemis: Well then, what's stopping you from coming to WARFARE this week? You filming another movie or something that will go direct to VHS? I mean, I think you guys have DVD but it's probably really expensive. And Blu-Ray? You guys won't get that for a long time to come. It's sad that the "biggest movie star" is also the "biggest pussy" pro wrestling has ever seen. The Rock wrestles more than you do and, that says a lot Mr. Bollywood. So, when WARFARE comes and you're not there... I won't be sad. I'll just keep calling you out until your punk ass arrives by camel in a month or so.
    IC: Snair wrestles less than the Rock but still makes more money than any other JBW wrestler, funny isn't it?
    And nobody, I mean nobody dictates terms to me, be it the Chairman, Board of directors ...
    So you can keep on calling me out but I'll turn up only when I feel the need to and looking by the sorry state of affairs here, that would be sooner than expected.

Blog Entries
    *HolyJose walks in holding his JBW Championship and sees Snair hands him a new HolyJose T-shirt*

HolyJose: Welcome back Snair.
    HolyJose
    JBW WARFare World Television Champion-1 time
    JBW WARFare World Tag Team Champion-1 Time
    First Dual Champion in JBW History
    Alpha Revolution North American Heavyweight Champion-1 time
    EWNCW Blacklist Champions-1 Time
    JBW Champion-1 Time

Azrael
    JBW WARFare World Tag Team Champion-1 time
    EWNCW Blacklist Champions-1 Time

Darius: Chris Diamond, you son of a bitch. I dare you to show your face, right here and right now. You think you're tough for attacking me after I had just had a match? Well then face me when I'm ready for it!

EWNCW:
    Van Darius

TWE/RTE:

Van Darius:
    *TWE/RTE Champion (9/23/12 - 2/14/14)

IWA:
    Ivan Draymen
    Van Darius
    *IWA Endurance Champion (4/28/13 - 8/4/13)

WWE:
    * Sheamus (US Champion 1/20/13 - )
    * Rob Van Dam

Dream Team Invitational:
    *The Vandals (w/ Van Hooligan X)

Quote Originally Posted by HolyJose2391 View Post
    *HolyJose walks in holding his JBW Championship and sees Snair hands him a new HolyJose T-shirt*

HolyJose: Welcome back Snair.
    Sleep: Yo Joey, let me get one of those. There is no toilet paper in the bathroom and I got to shit like right now. Hurry up, I got a turtle head poking out.