Page 4780 of 5010 FirstFirst ... 3780428046804730477047784779478047814782479048304880 ... LastLast
Results 47,791 to 47,800 of 50094
    Sasha Panzer: There is only on monster that lives under the bed, one monster to fear. Ano Doom

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by eyehatecena View Post
    Sasha Panzer: There is only on monster that lives under the bed, one monster to fear. Ano Doom
    Artemis: If he's the only monster I have to worry about, then I'll make sure he gets put to rest. Sasha, since you've been with that freak, you've become some sort of deranged version of what you used to be. You damaged your sister pretty bad tonight. You... I thought there was a reason to try and save you but Sasha, you know I can't. Not now. Not after what you've done. You should've known better you dumb bitch.

Quote Originally Posted by Rated_R(ob)KO View Post
    This is the part of the week that I like and hate all at the same time. Activity dies down because the show is posted and PM's slow down because the show is posted. And, I know a lot of people read the show... and like one review. Oh well, had a great dinner, gonna have an even better dessert and then off to bed a bit early I think tonight. I dunno.
    At times, I don't always have as much chance for IC, being a silent beast and all. But I try to do little things I can, here and there when the opportunity arises. But heck, you know I'm always up to just kick the general fed shit around with a discussion or two.

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

Artemis: If he's the only monster I have to worry about, then I'll make sure he gets put to rest. Sasha, since you've been with that freak, you've become some sort of deranged version of what you used to be. You damaged your sister pretty bad tonight. You... I thought there was a reason to try and save you but Sasha, you know I can't. Not now. Not after what you've done. You should've known better you dumb bitch.
    Sasha Panzer: You don't know the hell my sister put me through. You don't know how many times she has gone out of her way to embarass me. If it were not for my brother Karl standing up for me, telling me how this business really worked, I would have turned out used and abused and thrown out to the gutters. You're one of the ones who used me. And now I have made another friend in Ano Doom- you will pay- you and everyone who has wronged me

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Sasha Panzer: You don't know the hell my sister put me through. You don't know how many times she has gone out of her way to embarass me. If it were not for my brother Karl standing up for me, telling me how this business really worked, I would have turned out used and abused and thrown out to the gutters. You're one of the ones who used me. And now I have made another friend in Ano Doom- you will pay- you and everyone who has wronged me
    Artemis: I never used you, you idiot. And I know what your whole family has been through. Or do you not remember how I know all that? Yeah, you and I had a nice little beginning where I had my way with you but you proved how unstable you were and I had to back off. Then.... well, you know what happened then... and lets just say, you would have never been an idiot like that in the past. As far as I'm concerned, you and Ano Doom can kiss my ass.

Senior Member/Featured Blogger wrestlingfan66513's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Review coming tomorrow, big show and I will need another read.

Hawk: You can make all the threats you want, but I beat Doom in a match, I beaten him with a chair after a match and I beat him in a poll to face Lansdale. Your monster wants a title, I have a title. Doom is and always will be that monster in the closet that turned out to be a nothing to me.
    #BennysTeddy

Efedding

Mike Hawk
    Current EWNCW World Champion (11-12-13 to Present)
    Current IWA World Champion (12-15-13 to Present)
    Current IWA Blackout Champion (3-24-13 to Present)
    Former JBW Television Champion (12-2-12 to 8-2-13)
    Former ICW Tag Team champion
    1st and last EWA Carnage World champion

Mixed Emotions (Pride and Sorrow)
    Current EWNCW World Tag Team Champions (4-19-13 to Present)
    Last EWNCW Grand, Hardcore and International Tag Champions

Quote Originally Posted by wrestlingfan66513 View Post
    Review coming tomorrow, big show and I will need another read.

Hawk: You can make all the threats you want, but I beat Doom in a match, I beaten him with a chair after a match and I beat him in a poll to face Lansdale. Your monster wants a title, I have a title. Doom is and always will be that monster in the closet that turned out to be a nothing to me.
    #CrossFedCopOut

LOL, EHC will set you straight though.

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

Artemis: I never used you, you idiot. And I know what your whole family has been through. Or do you not remember how I know all that? Yeah, you and I had a nice little beginning where I had my way with you but you proved how unstable you were and I had to back off. Then.... well, you know what happened then... and lets just say, you would have never been an idiot like that in the past. As far as I'm concerned, you and Ano Doom can kiss my ass.
    Sasha: My sister told me I had to be that way. She said it was the only way to get ahead in this sport. She lied to me. Pretty much everybody lied to me. I only had two people to ever look out for me other than Karl- April Snow and Mike Muir but I can't rely on them being there for every second of the day for me. They have their own lives. But Ano, my Ano, he needed some focus- thats why I made friends with him. And like I said, with him by me, people will suffer

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Banned
    Blog Entries
    HJ: dude you fucked her and her family? Hope you got yourself clean don't be like the alpha dog now

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Okay, I posted the Skeleton for WARFARE (05) in The Gym. No need to worry about promos yet guys, Sunday @ Midnight I will be sending them out. As always, they're due back Thursday. If you need an extension, please let me know. The latest I can extend it to is Friday but I need to know in advance regardless. Again though, won't be going out for a few days so... no worries.

Yeah. Yup.