Page 4775 of 5010 FirstFirst ... 3775 4275 4675 4725 476547734774477547764777 4785 4825 4875 ... LastLast
Results 47,741 to 47,750 of 50094
    Quote Originally Posted by CM Rock-Austin View Post
    ???: Should I join this company now or just let the great JBW fans wait on the man who is going to change everything! In the mean time on this much difficult decision, I will win a trophy .
    Sleep: Shit changes here in almost every week. You would just be another rookie with delusions that you're someone bigger than you actually are. I would say wait on that debut so that you can keep that feeling of supreme greatness for as long as possible.

Blog Entries
    Today will be a good day
    Favorite strain is ready today, JBW show will be up and full of awesome, and I get to avoid work for like 2-3 hours and still get paid for it.

Today will be a good day

Say my name and his in the same breath, I dare you to say they taste they same.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    Today will be a good day
    Favorite strain is ready today, JBW show will be up and full of awesome, and I get to avoid work for like 2-3 hours and still get paid for it.

Today will be a good day
    What is it that Sting used to say in old WCW??

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Rated_R(ob)KO View Post
    What is it that Sting used to say in old WCW??
    Just listen to the last few seconds lol.

How does everyone like that sexy new logo?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Rated_R(ob)KO View Post
    Just listen to the last few seconds lol.

How does everyone like that sexy new logo?
    Hells to the yeah
    Love it!

Love the new logo!
    Efed stuff...yeah...

Coming to ???

Gabriel "The Alpha Dog" Xander

Luke "Currently In Contract Negotiations" Jameson...hmm...He has some weird nicknames.

Blog Entries
    Yeah, I kept it from you guys so everyone could be surprised from it haha! And Ash, I figured out how to do the videos!! Whoo hoo! Also, the announcement has been made!!

Blog Entries
    The show is up in all of it's sexual glory!
    Give feedback in whatever format speaks to you, good or bad!

Blog Entries
    Okay!!! Whoo!! The show is up 100% and it's a doozy!! I really hope everyone enjoys it. A ton of work was put into it. Tons of announcements, returns, and a shocking ending from hell. Please let us know what you good people think! I have NO CLUE where the show review thing is so, grade however you want.

I will just do it like this different style in a way, more of a discussion type review then the actual form.

I LOVED Ronaldo's promo, was very entertaining. Also, good character work here, K2. I just learned a bit more about you there.

The Kazam and Athena match was entertaining and interesting as hell, plus brutal, and how can you find the magical shenanigans of Kazam comical at times?

I also LOVED the KJ promo, I could practically feel his feels and mood from it, so again, this was also very well done, and more perfect character development, once again. A man can only take so much, and when he keeps giving his all, for the people, only to end up on the short end of the stick every time, something's gotta give. I don't think it was the official "Big moment" of the heel turn, but it's certainly about to happen. Another well job.

Black's an ugly motherfuck, evidently! That locker room bit was short and sweet, so it was good for what it's worth.

Iconography give some entertainment as usual, once again.

Artemis and KJ was a good set up for the Punk promo, so it was perfect for its intended purpose, not long, not a instant classic, not a stiff technical war, but just fine for what came from it.

New tag champs too, I'd congratulate you but your're head creative!

Sera and Blue should be a real fight, literally. I'm almost wondering why it has happened before, with the similar backgrounds and what not. Certainly a heaven made match.

Cage and Jose was as expected, but nothing wrong with that. Very interesting developments, looking to see where that goes.

Returns and debuts, and announcements of arrivals we're very big too, and numerous. Tons of new faces showing up! And HA, HA, HA, Niall, the old "Nah I just have no free time at all" trick before debuting, like the next day. Yea, you ain't fool me.

There seemed to be some errors with names getting assigned to the correct person in the Bombshells' match, but hey, it happens. Not that much of a deal at all.

In a way, I'm like EHC is, and maybe others as well I don't know about, in the sense that I'm against real people being used in the shows, with the Summer Harris thing, a REAL model, simply because I think "Reality life" and "fed life", should stay separate but hey, aside from my own personal opinion, it's a good move to have an assistant. George needs to talk clearly though! Geezas?

Oh hell no, get that got dang fackin' Star of Robs...OUTTA HERE! Obviously he's the heel, lol.

What a rough night for poor Athena. Even though she's done with the Magician's games, and even appeared to earn some what respect from him at the end of their mini feud, her night took a huge turn for the worse. Lost a lot of blood from her face, then got all but run over by a silent killer. Not good, extremely interested to see how Glamour Girl goes from here, as well as Sasha's motivation. She lost it that night, but Artemis probly shouldn't have touched her. Now we have Sasha/Ano Doom with the Athena thing, and Barbie/Artemis, with looking like Sasha and Ano Doom there as well, whole thing seems kinda massive, but I'm sure it will be handled fine, and from what I know with what's going on with Sasha, this will only help that more.

Shades of Roode and Aries, out-cheating each other there for a minute in Sky/ B Panzer, btw, lol.

Hawk and Smyth are another good match, with two somewhat similar, yet different as well, mindsets here.

Angelo should be interesting to see where he debuts and how, so I'll be watching. Good introduction to the man, as well, Maggs.

The ending was wild and crazy, evidently, Black Blooded are sore losers. Now where does GEORGE AND ROB go from there? You can't do that and can't get away with it!

I LIKE MS MAYHEM'S STYLE! Haha, damn Iconography good guys!

I can see Sleep and Shaz being just about who's better, so this should be good and heated.

The Clip of Gail K's finisher was used twice in two places, but just a small mistake that can be fixed. \

So Dogg's got a manager now huh? Interesting development, and another thing my eye will be on.

I was just about to condemn Darius' for damn near paranoia, but after a quick think, he CAN'T seem to catch a break. Anywhere, lol.

Him losing the following match was an interesting development, as well.

Muir was good, classic "I'm not bitter about the loss, I'll move on" type of stuff, a bit of laughs ensued too.

Good deal with the second show, should be a wonderful addition.

Overall, a very good, action packed show, full of debuts and some great promos here and there, a few returns and debuts, shockers all around, the end of some feuds and the start of new ones, and there's another show coming, right on, plus, no Larry. And honestly, the only real biggest problems, were small formatting errors and very easy to fix mistakes with videos, so when typos is your biggest problem, you did damn good! This is an A show for sure brothas, congrats to creative and all involved on the swell job.

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.