Page 4763 of 5010 FirstFirst ... 3763426346634713475347614762476347644765477348134863 ... LastLast
Results 47,621 to 47,630 of 50094
    Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by HolyJose2391 View Post
    HolyJose: Funny how you talk about beating the JBW Champion yet, since that's me you've never beaten me. Everytime we've faced off I have ALWAYS come out on top. So really Wells if you wanted a look see at the Championship I'll let you look at it. With your back on the ground and me holding it up high in victory
    Artemis: Guess who HAS beaten the JBW Champion, motherfucker?

Quote Originally Posted by SouthernBlood View Post
    *Ano Doom steps into the building, footsteps striking the floor with an echo as the room goes quiet from his awe-inspiring presence. Clad in full leather and spikes, with his masked covered with the horned helmet, he approaches Sasha. He looks her in the eyes with fiendish intensity, before dropping to one knee, fist clenched on his forehead, with his head bowed, awaiting whatever she has planned next.*
    *Sasha points to Well's wee wee region*

Sasha: Kick him there!

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Blog Entries
    HolyJose: Funny how you talk about beating the JBW Champion yet, since that's me you've never beaten me. Everytime we've faced off I have ALWAYS come out on top. So really Wells if you wanted a look see at the Championship I'll let you look at it. With your back on the ground and me holding it up high in victory
    Wells: My god everyone, it's HolyJose! You know HJ, you say that now, but don't think you'll have that title for long, because someone better will beat you...which is most of this roster, not that it is saying much, but anyway, heck that Panzer girl could probably kick the shit out of you. You seem so confident yet you've never faced me...want to change that Jose? I'm ready, my return can be a title match, and I'll be the champ at the end of the night.
    Ryan Wells:

- Member of HWA & IWA Roster
    - Former Undisputed BWA Grand Champion
    - Former EWNCW Evolution Champion
    - Former JBW TV Champion

Xavier Hightower:

- Member of HWA Roster
    - Former RTE Tag Team Champion
    (w/ Kaige Chamberlain)

Forrest Erickson:

- Member of IWA Roster
    (w/ Gunner Sylvester)

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Rated_R(ob)KO View Post
    Artemis: Guess who HAS beaten the JBW Champion, motherfucker?
    HolyJose: That was once. Back in fucking December.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AirBourne View Post
    Wells: I'd like that in 1s please, to go throw to your mother at the Kitty Cat Club near the airport, lord knows she needs the money, you know, with her son being a failed wrestler in all. But you want to go against me? Set it up, just be ready to pay there Eclipse.
    Artemis: Anything but a failed wrestler, little man. I'm way more accomplished than you could ever imagine. And yeah, everyone hits a small slump in the wins. You've been riding that slump like I have your whore of a mother though. Long, hard, all the time and never letting up. Look up Downward Spiral and you won't see NIN, you'll see yourself.

Wells: THAT was the best for your career? Hate to see the worst for it then. I don't hide behind the fans, the fans are behind me 100%, something you wish you had. I don't pander to them, I just fight for them, and that has brought me success, but for you? Ooooh, doesn't look like much.
    Muir: Just keep lying to yourself

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Wells: My god everyone, it's HolyJose! You know HJ, you say that now, but don't think you'll have that title for long, because someone better will beat you...which is most of this roster, not that it is saying much, but anyway, heck that Panzer girl could probably kick the shit out of you. You seem so confident yet you've never faced me...want to change that Jose? I'm ready, my return can be a title match, and I'll be the champ at the end of the night.
    HolyJose: Really? because I can distinctly remember always kicking your ass and besides I've worked my fucking ass off where the hell have you been? No one and I mean absolutely NO ONE will take this belt off of me

Banned
    Blog Entries
    HolyJose: That was once. Back in fucking December.
    Artemis: And how many times exactly have we faced one another? Oh, that's right. Once. Currently I am 1-0 against the reigning and defending JBW Champion. You're just keeping that shit warm for me for when I decide to take it from you.

Wells: We'll see about that Blade, shake a Magic 8 ball and it'll be right for once when it says "Outlook not so good" when asking it if you can win the title.

Shuriken: No wonder....you must have horrible luck if you depend on that.

Quote Originally Posted by SouthernBlood View Post
    *Ano Doom steps into the building, footsteps striking the floor with an echo as the room goes quiet from his awe-inspiring presence. Clad in full leather and spikes, with his masked covered with the horned helmet, he approaches Sasha. He looks her in the eyes with fiendish intensity, before dropping to one knee, fist clenched on his forehead, with his head bowed, awaiting whatever she has planned next.*

Shuriken: Ahem....who is this knight in horrible armor? Oh Doom. Didn't know that someone from the dark would let his darkness go to serve a woman.

Quote Originally Posted by eyehatecena View Post
    Sasha Panzer: Well I hope you destroy him. If not, I know someone who will. Actually make that two that would

Shuriken: You don't have to hope. I can beat him but my time and skills are for someone else. To make everyone tune in. Be on the highlight reel for years to come.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Rated_R(ob)KO View Post
    Artemis: And how many times exactly have we faced one another? Oh, that's right. Once. Currently I am 1-0 against the reigning and defending JBW Champion. You're just keeping that shit warm for me for when I decide to take it from you.
    HolyJose: Congratulations you have a win over me back when I was at my lowest. Now let's see the adverse effect when I am at my best. that score will be 1-1 by then