Page 4746 of 5010 FirstFirst ... 3746424646464696473647444745474647474748475647964846 ... LastLast
Results 47,451 to 47,460 of 50094
    Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by eyehatecena View Post
    yesss! just got home but read what has been posted on the ride back home(least until my phone battery got too low). I would offer to write match number seven for ya Rob, but i am much too tired. Gonna hit the sheets
    It's cool dude. I'm on three hours of sleep and had two birthday parties today lol. I just really want to sleep but, I can't let the PPV go unfinished as long as I can help it.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Sorry guys. I fell asleep last night trying to write. I'm still adjusting to my meds and I was trying to do too much yesterday. When I got home from my kids birthday party, I was expecting the match in HQ. It wasn't there so, I waited and gave benefit of the doubt hoping it would be ready to go soon. I then watched Dr. Who while waiting and still nothing. I had to post and fight with posting and was hoping it would be ready by the time I got to it. As you all know, I posted the show until 11:45pm last night and then attempted to write the match. It sucked and I'm getting ready to rewrite now. Sorry for the delay everyone but, things happen. If advanced notice was given, it would have been handled and that person now knows they have to keep us in the loop so things can be redistributed. Hopefully everyone isn't pissed off and still want to read the ending. Its a special one indeed. Hope you all like the rest of the show!

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Almost ready to post. Have to format and get some minor things done and it's posting time! I'd say I'll begin posting in about 20-30 minutes max.

Quote Originally Posted by Rated_R(ob)KO View Post
    Almost ready to post. Have to format and get some minor things done and it's posting time! I'd say I'll begin posting in about 20-30 minutes max.
    Sounds good! This has a been a very positive, lively, and talkative day for feddin so far...

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthernBlood View Post
    Sounds good! This has a been a very positive, lively, and talkative day for feddin so far...
    Excellent. Well hopefully everyone checks it out because its time to end this thing!! I'll be back when finished!

Banned
    Blog Entries
    The show is done and congratulations to all that won and to those who gained Championships! Now, time to use the JBW grading scale for the first time!!

Name Of Show Being Graded:
    Character Development:
    Storyline Development:
    Best Feud:
    Worst Feud:
    Best Promo:
    Worst Promo:
    Parts That Excelled:
    Parts Needing Fixing:
    Overall Experience:

Blog Entries
    Mr. Blood: Who's next? Huh? What the fuck else other shitty half-fucking baked excuse for a tag team wants to crawl out of the fucking mud and come into Black Blooded's jungle? We're the Dominant Fucking Predators for a fucking reason, because we leave everyone else broken in the fucking dust.

Mr. Black: Ain't nobody stopping us.

Opportunity is often missed because it shows up in overalls, looking like work.

Congrats to Jose!

Shuriken: *in the shadows, slowly claps for Jose's win and goes back in the darkness*

Banned
    Blog Entries
    I...uhhh....yeah I'm at a lose for words. Thank you just thank you is all I really have to say!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by HolyJose2391 View Post
    I...uhhh....yeah I'm at a lose for words. Thank you just thank you is all I really have to say!
    You fucking earned it man, 150 percent!!!!

Opportunity is often missed because it shows up in overalls, looking like work.