Page 4729 of 5010 FirstFirst ... 3729 4229 4629 4679 471947274728472947304731 4739 4779 4829 ... LastLast
Results 47,281 to 47,290 of 50094
    Blog Entries
    This is message for this fed's creative. Currently, I'm plagued with the following issues.

1. Finals next week.

2. Laptop charger is no longer functioning.

In short, I won't be able to take any promo assignments next week and I'm not sure if I'll be able to manage the ones that I already have(3 as of right now.) So yeah, that's that.

Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    This is message for this fed's creative. Currently, I'm plagued with the following issues.

1. Finals next week.

2. Laptop charger is no longer functioning.

In short, I won't be able to take any promo assignments next week and I'm not sure if I'll be able to manage the ones that I already have(3 as of right now.) So yeah, that's that.
    understandable- and will make sure R(ob) knows

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Just a heads up on my end... I'm going to be going on radio silence on Saturday and Sunday. We're having a huge family get together for pretty much the whole day Saturday for my oldest son's birthday and Sunday is Mother's Day and I promised my wife I'd take a break from here for the weekend and spend family time. I will be working on the PPV today, tomorrow and back again on Monday though. Sorry if it's a problem for anyone but, my family needs some interaction with me considering I work so much and I agree.

That DOES NOT mean we're on hold or anything here and I fully expect the PPV to be, get this, OUT ON TIME!! It's looking beautiful by the way. The main event is amazingly done.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Rated_R(ob)KO View Post
    Just a heads up on my end... I'm going to be going on radio silence on Saturday and Sunday. We're having a huge family get together for pretty much the whole day Saturday for my oldest son's birthday and Sunday is Mother's Day and I promised my wife I'd take a break from here for the weekend and spend family time. I will be working on the PPV today, tomorrow and back again on Monday though. Sorry if it's a problem for anyone but, my family needs some interaction with me considering I work so much and I agree.

That DOES NOT mean we're on hold or anything here and I fully expect the PPV to be, get this, OUT ON TIME!! It's looking beautiful by the way. The main event is amazingly done.
    Sounds good, have a saucesome weekend.
    I'll be working this weekend, so I will be around here

Say my name and his in the same breath, I dare you to say they taste they same.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    Sounds good, have a saucesome weekend.
    I'll be working this weekend, so I will be around here
    It will definitely be "saucesome" brotha. I fully expect to have a blast lol.

Blog Entries
    Okay so well I announced it to creative so I'm going to announce it to everyone else too. I'm stepping down as writer for Larry for personal reasons. If you've received a pm from me about an interview, forward it to ehc and he'll get you taken care of. Sorry to put you on the spot like that bro, but I know R(ob)'s M.I.A. this weekend and you're usually on.

Peace, Love, and Semper Fidelis.

Quote Originally Posted by Poot-Hair View Post
    Okay so well I announced it to creative so I'm going to announce it to everyone else too. I'm stepping down as writer for Larry for personal reasons. If you've received a pm from me about an interview, forward it to ehc and he'll get you taken care of. Sorry to put you on the spot like that bro, but I know R(ob)'s M.I.A. this weekend and you're usually on.

Peace, Love, and Semper Fidelis.
    That sucks ass. I hope all is good with you bro. You made Larry a great character to read, ehc has some huge shoes to fill.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by North Vegas Benny View Post
    That sucks ass. I hope all is good with you bro. You made Larry a great character to read, ehc has some huge shoes to fill.
    Nah man, it doesn't take a creative whiz to write for Larry. I'm glad I made a small impact with what time I was given, but my time doing it is over. ehc is one heck of a writer as well as all that are on JBW's creative team so I'm sure they'll have no problems filling in my spot.

I'll miss creative writing, I really will.

Quote Originally Posted by Poot-Hair View Post
    Nah man, it doesn't take a creative whiz to write for Larry. I'm glad I made a small impact with what time I was given, but my time doing it is over. ehc is one heck of a writer as well as all that are on JBW's creative team so I'm sure they'll have no problems filling in my spot.

I'll miss creative writing, I really will.
    I'll try my best with Larry, he will be a little more tamer in my hands though. R(ob) will be back after the weekend- family time for him

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by eyehatecena View Post
    I'll try my best with Larry, he will be a little more tamer in my hands though. R(ob) will be back after the weekend- family time for him
    The thing about Larry is the grosser the better. Most anything to do with midgets, hookers, tranny's, drugs, his genitals, STD's, or his butt is all game. The grosser the better.