Page 4728 of 5010 FirstFirst ... 3728 4228 4628 4678 471847264727472847294730 4738 4778 4828 ... LastLast
Results 47,271 to 47,280 of 50094
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by eyehatecena View Post
    It was for my digital art class. The sucker was 20 x 32 inches so I had to keep close up, zoom out, close up, zoom out- lol. Was nerve racking- but it came out cool and got an A on it
    A FTW, Fuck yeah!

Oh yeah, that's the theme for LUCK OF THE DRAW as well. Blam.
    ]

Quote Originally Posted by Rated_R(ob)KO View Post
    A FTW, Fuck yeah!

Oh yeah, that's the theme for LUCK OF THE DRAW as well. Blam.
    Pantera with DAC

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Quote Originally Posted by Poot-Hair View Post
    Oh yeah...well.....one time I painted one stick figure poking another one in the eye. Beat that! lol
    in my final drawing class we had to pick a song and write it as we saw it. I chose Tool- Die Eeier Von Satan. The song is sung in German- it translates to - the eggs of satan, the balls of satan. And the song is a cookie recipe. So my drawing had a bit of dark humour. i had Hitler looking over demons that were making cookies. I sold it to a fellow student and Tool fan- good thing as i hated it after I was finished as I hate Hitler

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Blog Entries
    in my final drawing class we had to pick a song and write it as we saw it. I chose Tool- Die Eeier Von Satan. The song is sung in German- it translates to - the eggs of satan, the balls of satan. And the song is a cookie recipe. So my drawing had a bit of dark humour. i had Hitler looking over demons that were making cookies. I sold it to a fellow student and Tool fan- good thing as i hated it after I was finished as I hate Hitler
    I wish I could see this. It sounds fantastiballs.
    ]

I wish I could see this. It sounds fantastiballs.
    I may still have the girls phone number(on an old phone, if still have it lol)- is so, I'll have her take a pix and send it to me. If not, its lost to me forever. But yeah, it was a bit fun to think of a background image- ovens were not a choice- so it was fire. The top of it- a sign entering where the demons made cookies- Arbeit Macht Pl├Ątzchen- work makes cookies- lol

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Blog Entries
    WARFare has now reached 1,400 views for the three episodes out, that's awesome to me and I thank everyone very much that's checked them out. I put the prediction contest up and hopefully haven't fucked it up too bad lol. I've been busy at home today and have a lot of things going on here but, I've still managed to get things done for the PPV as well. But right now, I'm out. I'm tired and have work tomorrow. Goodnight Jabesters. Have a good one.
    ]

Blog Entries
    PM's just got sent out for my Larry interviews. I need a response ASAP so I can get the ball rolling on getting this stuff done. DOO ITTTT NAAAOWWWW!!! >_<

Quote Originally Posted by Poot-Hair View Post
    PM's just got sent out for my Larry interviews. I need a response ASAP so I can get the ball rolling on getting this stuff done. DOO ITTTT NAAAOWWWW!!! >_<
    Sent my first part off to VanD- also posted it to HQ for now

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Blog Entries
    Sent my first part off to VanD- also posted it to HQ for now
    Excellent shit. We have 10 days to get this thing out lol. I like the progression so far. I hand wrote a match at work today and am now using Dragon to put it into the comp. It's still creepy to use.
    ]

Excellent shit. We have 10 days to get this thing out lol. I like the progression so far. I hand wrote a match at work today and am now using Dragon to put it into the comp. It's still creepy to use.
    Least you can teach it to type whole phrases without having to say the whole thing- that would be cool with ring entrances and such. But yeah, its weird/funny hearing someone use it

And about that drawing- no longer have her number so the drawing is lost to me

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young