Page 4714 of 5010 FirstFirst ... 3714421446144664470447124713471447154716472447644814 ... LastLast
Results 47,131 to 47,140 of 50094
  1. #47131
    Just stopping by to say to R(ob) that JBW looks alive again. Great job brother. And i know that Eddie tried a lot. Also i want to wish you good luck!




    What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

  2. #47132
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    South Jersey
    Posts
    8,683
    Blog Entries
    62
    Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    Just stopping by to say to R(ob) that JBW looks alive again. Great job brother. And i know that Eddie tried a lot. Also i want to wish you good luck!
    Thanks dude and you're welcome to bring someone in, just let me know dude.

  3. #47133
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    South Jersey
    Posts
    8,683
    Blog Entries
    62
    Ruby: Apparently JBW finally made their announcement that I'm heading to developmental. I'M IN!!! Thank you to everyone that's supported me through all these years! Just took this pic on my way to Garfield, NJ to their corporate office and training facility. See you soon Jabesters!!


  4. #47134
    Quote Originally Posted by Rated_R(ob)KO View Post
    Thanks dude and you're welcome to bring someone in, just let me know dude.
    Very busy lately man, but thanks very much appreciated




    What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

  5. #47135
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Manassas, VA
    Posts
    8,515
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Rated_R(ob)KO View Post
    Team Rocket... go to The House and see what I posted. I think you guys will really love it.
    I feel like you should change the house name to Viridian City Gym

  6. #47136
    Moderator Asherdelampyr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Boktor, Drasnia
    Posts
    10,582
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by HolyJose2391 View Post
    I feel like you should change the house name to Viridian City Gym
    I cannot agree with this enough


    Opportunity is often missed because it shows up in overalls, looking like work.
     

  7. #47137
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Manassas, VA
    Posts
    8,515
    Blog Entries
    1
    And the Ruby Soho character is awesome! The friend of yours she is based off of is very cute. And no I am not pulling a Poot here just calling it how I see it

  8. #47138
    The Trinity Poot-Hair's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    2,543
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by HolyJose2391 View Post
    And the Ruby Soho character is awesome! The friend of yours she is based off of is very cute. And no I am not pulling a Poot here just calling it how I see it
    I would drink that chick's bathwater. Just sayin' lol.

  9. #47139
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    South Jersey
    Posts
    8,683
    Blog Entries
    62
    Okay guys and gals. When done work tonight, I'll be sending out promo requests for the lot of 'ya. Have a good night people.

  10. #47140
    Moderator Asherdelampyr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Boktor, Drasnia
    Posts
    10,582
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Poot-Hair View Post
    I would drink that chick's bathwater. Just sayin' lol.
    I'd have to make her gain about 50 pounds first
    then, it gets fun


    Opportunity is often missed because it shows up in overalls, looking like work.
     

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.