Page 4713 of 5010 FirstFirst ... 3713 4213 4613 4663 470347114712471347144715 4723 4763 4813 ... LastLast
Results 47,121 to 47,130 of 50094
    Blog Entries
    Okay guys. Pm's for Larry interviews have been sent out. I need these back by Thursday if humanly possible.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    1.) R(ob) will be replaced once we get some solid footing. I have plans for a GM but I have to see if this person will accept. If not, I have to create a new character.

2.) Ruby Soho in real life is not available. She's dating another good friend of mine.

3.) SG gave me that promo on Thursday... I don't know if he forgot, his internet was messed up or what.

4.) Posting an idea of mine at the House in just a bit. I already have three of my five on board for it so, hopefully it gets off the ground.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Team Rocket... go to The House and see what I posted. I think you guys will really love it.

Just read back my promo and I feel like I come across as a heel in it. Eeek.

Probably because of my laziness to check to see if Athena was heel or face here. I know she's heel in IWA so that's what I went with.

Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    You fucking legend.
    First IWA World Champion

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by KJ PUNK View Post
    Just read back my promo and I feel like I come across as a heel in it. Eeek.

Probably because of my laziness to check to see if Athena was heel or face here. I know she's heel in IWA so that's what I went with.
    lil bit, I did catch myself wondering, between that and the match itself

Say my name and his in the same breath, I dare you to say they taste they same.

Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    lil bit, I did catch myself wondering, between that and the match itself
    Yeah I was wondering why I didn't at least try to help Sag but I guess it could be played that i hurt my ankle and didn't wanna risk an injury leading to the IC title match at FTC.

Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    You fucking legend.
    First IWA World Champion

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by KJ PUNK View Post
    Yeah I was wondering why I didn't at least try to help Sag but I guess it could be played that i hurt my ankle and didn't wanna risk an injury leading to the IC title match at FTC.
    didn't come off as a heel so much as just a tweener.

So personal announcement time...

I am going to look into the eyes of the evil machine that irritates everyone everywhere but they allow to inflict its horrors because it's so damn convient...

And I am going to merge with that machine...I am joining the dark side...

I'm going to work at WALMART!!!! WOOOO!!! SCREW YOU CITITRENDS!!! HELLO CORRUPT CORPORATION!!
    Efed stuff...yeah...

Coming to ???

Gabriel "The Alpha Dog" Xander

Luke "Currently In Contract Negotiations" Jameson...hmm...He has some weird nicknames.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by zapphoman View Post

I am going to look into the eyes of the evil machine that irritates everyone everywhere but they allow to inflict its horrors because it's so damn convient...

I'm going to work at WALMART!!!! WOOOO!!! SCREW YOU CITITRENDS!!! HELLO CORRUPT CORPORATION!!
    sweet, grats on the new job

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by zapphoman View Post

I worked for them twice in the past. Good luck in your new endeavor.