Page 4691 of 5010 FirstFirst ... 3691 4191 4591 4641 468146894690469146924693 4701 4741 4791 ... LastLast
Results 46,901 to 46,910 of 50094
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by KJ PUNK View Post
    Punk: Kyojin, Jman, Shaz, Van Hooligan X, Rob Rage, AJ Dixon, Vandarius, Tommy Thunder. Do I need to keep going on? Do any of those sound like newbies to you? There's like 15 world championships between those names. And if you ever step into the ring with me, you'll be another one that bites the dust.
    HolyJose:Only credible threat there is Jman and Tommy. Vandarius that's laughable. VHX I've beaten multiple times. Shaz as well, AJ Dixon? Yeah I've left him lying in a pool of his own blood. Kyojin and Rob are just glorified indy stars at best. Simple thing here is Punk is that it doesn't matter how many world championships are between those guys because only ONE of them has succeeded in JBW they wouldn't last here
    HolyJose
    JBW WARFare World Television Champion-1 time
    JBW WARFare World Tag Team Champion-1 Time
    First Dual Champion in JBW History
    Alpha Revolution North American Heavyweight Champion-1 time
    EWNCW Blacklist Champions-1 Time
    JBW Champion-1 Time

Azrael
    JBW WARFare World Tag Team Champion-1 time

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by wrestlingfan66513 View Post
    Hawk: I think he has you beat there and by transition since I have beaten Punk twice, I have both of you beat. Unlike either of you, I actually have gold around my waist as JBTV's most charismatic TV champion ever. I not only deliver hard hitting, pulse pounding matches, I give these fans something neither of you can, relevant and interesting programming for all ages.

So go ahead and argue with each other but Mr. JBTV is coming back very soon for the new season and I have a lot of surprises in store for the viewers and everyone in the back.
    HolyJose: Mr. JBTV? Yeah you're the only one wearing gold. Gold that I made relevant. It hasn't been relavent since.
    HolyJose
    JBW Champion-1 Time

Azrael

Blog Entries
    Romulus:*rubs temples and sighs mournfully* Is there any source of amlioeration among this feculent congregate of uncultivated swine? The meandering of these dullards is nothing short of potency than toxic to my very soul.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Tuesday afternoon and I'm still missing a lot of the show. Need everything by Thursday so I can edit the show together in time. Thanks!

Blog Entries
    The screens in JBW all static over for a couple of seconds, followed by the following screen...

Followed by a familiar couple of voices speaking simultaneously...

???: Do we have everyone's attention now?

The Star Signs stand in an empty wrestling ring - Sagittarius in the center, with Pisces at his side.

Sagittarius Blue: Resurrection. Rebirth. Overcoming death. One of the most fascinating concepts known to humanity. The idea that death, the great spectre, the ultimate equalizer, can be beaten - can be denied... is an idea that is as old as life itself. It is a thing that in many ways defines us... we die every day - sometimes emotionally, sometimes mentally, some people even physically... but rebirth is a theme that we all relate to, in some way, shape or form.

But it is real. JBW proves it.

I was here during JBW's final hours. The bell tolled as I poured out my soul, here in this ring, with four of the best in the business. None of us heard it... but the bell tolled. And at night's end... the bell tolled the final hour. JBW went to sleep... for the last time.

Pisces Pink: Wait, no it didn't

Sagittarius Blue: Pisces - I'm trying to build some drama here babe -

Pisces Pink: (nonplussed and embarrassed) ... Oops.

Sagittarius Blue: (Gets his drama face back on): And after the last shovelful of dirt was dropped... after the casket closed... A voice spoke. And said two words.

"Fuck. That."

And with that, JBW rose again.

I may have been new to this company... but even a newcomer like myself knew the history, the pedigree of this company. It is not a mistake that this place is called Justifiably Badass Wrestling. And if you saw the first episode of our rebirth, you saw it for yourself. This is not an empty promise. This is not a simple trip down memory lane. THIS IS REAL. And the same way the House of Jabe is rising once more, so to shall the Star Signs. I am Sagittarius Blue. The Royal Rockstar. The Classic City Saint. The Patron Saint of the Impossible. With me is Pisces Pink. The Princess of Power. The Rose Rumbler. Babygirl Bigg herself. We are here to contribute to the legacy of JBW. To show the world what it means to shine. We are here... to show everyone how justifiably badass we are. The stars will align...

Pisces Pink: And that's as real as it gets.

- End transmission -

The Star Signs
    IWA - JBW - TWE - BITW

Sagittarius Blue - 1st Ever JBW United States Champion

#WhereIsPiscesPink

WWE Fed...
    Kharma/Awesome Kong
    Lei'D Tapa, The Queen of the Rings
    Kenny King, The Prettyboy Pitbull

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Rated_R(ob)KO View Post
    Tuesday afternoon and I'm still missing a lot of the show. Need everything by Thursday so I can edit the show together in time. Thanks!
    we uh gonna do that thing!?
    HolyJose
    JBW Champion-1 Time

Azrael

Senior Member/Featured Blogger wrestlingfan66513's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by HolyJose2391 View Post
    HolyJose: Mr. JBTV? Yeah you're the only one wearing gold. Gold that I made relevant. It hasn't been relavent since.
    Hawk: All you did was raise the bar of the title so that I could come along and raise it up once I got a hold of it. This title is at its peak and I have made this the most must see title here. You may have appealed to the minority and religious demographic of fans but I to appeal to minorities, and winners and woman and children, hell I am the only champion to capture the hearts and souls of everyone but failures like you who are jealous that you could never do what I did.
    #BennysTeddy

Efedding

Mike Hawk
    EWNCW World Champion (11-12-13 to 5/1/14) Vacated
    Current IWA World Champion (12-15-13 to Present)
    IWA Blackout Champion (3-24-13 to 4-27-14)
    Former JBW Television Champion (12-2-12 to 8-2-13)
    Former ICW Tag Team champion
    1st and last EWA Carnage World champion

Mixed Emotions (Pride and Sorrow)
    Current EWNCW World Tag Team Champions (4-19-13 to 4-26-14)
    Last EWNCW Grand, Hardcore and International Tag Champions

Blog Entries
    Wells: It's almost funny how all of you are arguing among yourself's, it's almost comical to watch. You guys would be more entertaining for the fans to watch at a show then you guys wrestling.
    Ryan Wells:

- Former JBW TV Champion
    - Former EWNCW Evolution Champion
    - Former Undisputed BWA Grand Champion
    (w/ Gillz)

Xavier Hightower:

- Former RTE Tag Team Champion
    (w/ Kaige Chamberlain)

Blog Entries
    Romulus: Hurry, Wells! Over yonder! A ball that requires dropping! Make haste lest the balance of the universe fall to shambles for not being accosted to your jocular failures.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Romulus: Hurry, Wells! Over yonder! A ball that requires dropping! Make haste lest the balance of the universe fall to shambles for not being accosted to your jocular failures.
    Wells: If the ball is heavy and your head is under it, then that is the time I'd "drop" the ball. Ronaldo, you call what I do failures yet...I beat you didn't I? Or did you forget that? And I certainly win a hell of a lot more then I lose.
    Ryan Wells:

- Former JBW TV Champion
    - Former EWNCW Evolution Champion
    - Former Undisputed BWA Grand Champion
    (w/ Gillz)

Xavier Hightower:

- Former RTE Tag Team Champion
    (w/ Kaige Chamberlain)