Page 4687 of 5010 FirstFirst ... 3687418745874637467746854686468746884689469747374787 ... LastLast
Results 46,861 to 46,870 of 50094
    Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by eyehatecena View Post
    Mike Muir: Seems like you had a bit of a slump awhile back- seemed you lost to some newbie in EWA a few times last year
    HolyJose: Slump? I just gave one of the best matches of my career alongside Shuriken. I may not like him...but he has earned my respect. As to losing to some newbie in EWA. Where is your EWA now? This, JBW, is my home. This is where I thrive best. This is my playground

Quote Originally Posted by HolyJose2391 View Post
    HolyJose: Slump? I just gave one of the best matches of my career alongside Shuriken. I may not like him...but he has earned my respect. As to losing to some newbie in EWA. Where is your EWA now? This, JBW, is my home. This is where I thrive best. This is my playground
    Mike Muir: JBW is my new home too. And no disrespect towards you- you have had an amazing career- but it seems you may have lost a step or two in this last year. ...

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Mike Muir: JBW is my new home too. And no disrespect towards you- you have had an amazing career- but it seems you may have lost a step or two in this last year. ...
    HolyJose: Huh. lost a step or two. JBW is your new home. But JBW has ALWAYS been my home. I have an amazing career tell me where is the nobody now? Blaze whatever his name was he is nowhere. I'm still here. I'm still relevant where I go. You say I had an amazing career. My career is still going and the World Title especially in JBW will be mine soon. So TDA you better be ready for a Master vs Student bout where the Student surpasses the Master

HolyJose: Huh. lost a step or two. JBW is your new home. But JBW has ALWAYS been my home. I have an amazing career tell me where is the nobody now? Blaze whatever his name was he is nowhere. I'm still here. I'm still relevant where I go. You say I had an amazing career. My career is still going and the World Title especially in JBW will be mine soon. So TDA you better be ready for a Master vs Student bout where the Student surpasses the Master
    Mike Muir: To your credit- you did break the newbie in half but it took awhile. As for you trying to win TDA's title- yeah, right

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    so this sleep thing the kids are doing, I take it not really your thing?
    Huh? The fuck is sl...ee....p?

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Mike Muir: To your credit- you did break the newbie in half but it took awhile. As for you trying to win TDA's title- yeah, right
    HolyJose: Whoever said anything about trying? There is no try you either succeed or you don't and failure to me is non existent. I will take TDA's title and when I do win it I will gladly beat you as well

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Rated_R(ob)KO View Post
    Huh? The fuck is sl...ee....p?
    It's this thing people do at night that's not sex where they just lie there with their eyes close and relax

It's this thing people do at night that's not sex where they just lie there with their eyes close and relax
    Its a bit more than that

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Its a bit more than that
    That's what I thought it was

Banned
    Blog Entries
    I'm sorry... I just shut down for roughly 3 to 4 hours and recharge. Then go about my business for another 20hrs. I'm lost on sl...ee...p.