Page 4682 of 5010 FirstFirst ... 3682 4182 4582 4632 467246804681468246834684 4692 4732 4782 ... LastLast
Results 46,811 to 46,820 of 50094
    Banned
    Blog Entries
    I read it as "can I" vs "I can"... my bad. Don't mind the tired fat guy.

Quote Originally Posted by Rated_R(ob)KO View Post
    I'll fix everything when I get home tonight. For now, I'm just glad you can post there lmao. And yeah, PM me around 11:15... I'm only going to be on for a few minutes possibly.
    Its the forum that will not let us post the links or videos for 7 days. but yeah, I'll PM my links to ya. already found a match video to use, already did the entrances

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Blog Entries
    Writing these Larry interviews is alot of fun. You guys have some surprises heading your way this next WF lol.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by zapphoman View Post
    Alpha: LEARN ENGLISH DAMMIT!!! It's bad enough The Alpha Dog has one voice in his head speaking spanish, but now you're here to confuse him Just take it one word at a time Alpha NO! The Alpha Dog gets headaches when he studies things! He would rather just punch them or wrench on their neck until they tap or pass out or suplex them on top of their head!! SCREW THINKING!!!!
    Romulus: Hmph. Dog indeed. Aren't their any nearby kennels to harbor such a mangy animal? I fear for a flea infestation or sporadic urinating on his part.

Blog Entries
    While being here at work, I've come to a conclusion...

Every month we will have a bye week before the PPV of the month. This will allow us extra time for writing the PPV and also allows us to not stress about things. It essentially gives us two weeks to write the PPV and chill. I don't want me or my crew burned out while doing this. Hope everyone understands.
    I actually like this idea better. Instead of doing a bye week AFTER the PPV a bye week before gives us 3 or 4 weeks of straight action either way
    HolyJose
    JBW WARFare World Television Champion-1 time
    JBW WARFare World Tag Team Champion-1 Time
    First Dual Champion in JBW History
    Alpha Revolution North American Heavyweight Champion-1 time
    EWNCW Blacklist Champions-1 Time
    JBW Champion-1 Time

Azrael
    JBW WARFare World Tag Team Champion-1 time
    EWNCW Blacklist Champions-1 Time

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by HolyJose2391 View Post
    I actually like this idea better. Instead of doing a bye week AFTER the PPV a bye week before gives us 3 or 4 weeks of straight action either way
    There's going to be a few months where we have two weeks and then a bye week. Months can be tricky lol.

Blog Entries
    There's going to be a few months where we have two weeks and then a bye week. Months can be tricky lol.
    This. The trick here is to not do too much too fast. Rebuilding this fed is going to take time; and I'm not talking about just a couple months. In order to become consistent and work our way back up it's going to be a long process. Like 6 months or more.

Quote Originally Posted by Poot-Hair View Post
    Writing these Larry interviews is alot of fun. You guys have some surprises heading your way this next WF lol.
    Any Larry interview is a surprise

And R(ob) my match is done(formatted and all), and the video links for said match are in your PM inbox

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Well, creative can post in the house now. And should be able to post videos as well. Hopefully. Now, I have a 16hr shift tomorrow and won't really be on here until around 11:40pm... so, if any questions on anything please ask a member of my team and hopefully one of them can answer for you. Thanks to the ones that have turned in promos from the users and also, thanks to creative for digging in already and making WARFare (02) on time lol. Great effort and glad I have not only my creative but the users as well. You guys rock it!!

See you tomorrow!

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Okay, as I said last night I'm at work all day. I've been here since 7am and will be here until 11pm so, just about 12 more hours left. Instead of trying to PM people individually on my strict time, I'm doing it here:

@Zapphs - I'll get to you while on my lunch break.

@Poot - Tonight when I get done work, I'll send you answers and all.

@EHC - Thanks for that, match is great and glad everything is formatted and ready to go. Makes things a shit ton more easy when editing the show together.

Also of note, I just finalized the skeleton for the first PPV back: FOR THE CAUSE... May 18th for that so, keep a lookout. We have WARFare (02) - April 27th, WARFare (03) - May 4th and then the bye week for us will be May 11th. Other than that, when I get home from work I'll be watching RAW and writing WARFare! Whoo! Take it easy Jabesters and I'll speak at ya's a bit later on.