Page 4677 of 5010 FirstFirst ... 3677417745774627466746754676467746784679468747274777 ... LastLast
Results 46,761 to 46,770 of 50094
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by HolyJose2391 View Post
    fucking hate when that happened to me once. I feel your pain
    Yeah, I've decided to sit in front of my computer with my Volcano until it comes back to me.

Opportunity is often missed because it shows up in overalls, looking like work.

just read the show and what a show. ANd R(ob)s Artie promo was a very nice touch. As for my Muir promo, i should have rewritten it after the changing of the outcome. R(ob) changed some of it for me, but missed one little thing- but still I would have probably changed pretty much everything. And my writing for Larry sucks compared to Poots Larry, lol

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by eyehatecena View Post
    just read the show and what a show. ANd R(ob)s Artie promo was a very nice touch. As for my Muir promo, i should have rewritten it after the changing of the outcome. R(ob) changed some of it for me, but missed one little thing- but still I would have probably changed pretty much everything. And my writing for Larry sucks compared to Poots Larry, lol

If you want to rewrite it or anything, I can re-edit it later on. Also, Skeleton for (02) will be up in a couple hours at the house.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Glamour Girl View Post
    Aww Thanks a lot Pooty, I must admit that was the weirdest interview I've done while e-fedding, but it was funny lol. You're very talented too and look forward to the day you become a wrestler again.

Thank you Asher!
    I don't know if that'll ever happen mama. You know my reasons, so I just dont know. I did enjoy writing again and I'm willing to help R(ob) out with anything he needs, but I'm not sure I have enough left to do it full time anymore.

I mean as corny as it sounds, when me and Grind_Bastard worked our little bit of magic and I retired Kayden James, I planned on leaving him retired. I have too much respect for Grind and TommyT to spoil that.

If I were ever to come back, it would have to be with a new character and I don't know if I have the juice for that anymore.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by eyehatecena View Post
    Thanks brother, that means alot to me. :'D

i will check into HQ tomorrow. Taking an internet break for the night

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Damn... what a week lol. I'm watching "A Haunted House" with my nephew right now and just relaxing. I also have some interesting news, Wife_Of_R(ob) will be helping out on shows in her own way lol. Basically, while at work, I hand write things and then the next day she puts it into the comp. This is actually pretty good for me and I'm glad she's interested. Hopefully she'll pop around here again some time and hang out.

Also, my son wants to write for Mustachio... some of you may know of him but, he was a character he made on WWE 12... if you guys don't wish for him to do it, I have no problems telling him no. I would like a consensus on it before I do it. He wouldn't debut until a while from now and wouldn't do anything really and the moment he stops wanting to do it, he'll be written off. I mean, he is 7 after all. So yeah, let me know! Thanks!

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Rated_R(ob)KO View Post
    Damn... what a week lol. I'm watching "A Haunted House" with my nephew right now and just relaxing. I also have some interesting news, Wife_Of_R(ob) will be helping out on shows in her own way lol. Basically, while at work, I hand write things and then the next day she puts it into the comp. This is actually pretty good for me and I'm glad she's interested. Hopefully she'll pop around here again some time and hang out.

Also, my son wants to write for Mustachio... some of you may know of him but, he was a character he made on WWE 12... if you guys don't wish for him to do it, I have no problems telling him no. I would like a consensus on it before I do it. He wouldn't debut until a while from now and wouldn't do anything really and the moment he stops wanting to do it, he'll be written off. I mean, he is 7 after all. So yeah, let me know! Thanks!
    LET. HIM. WRITE!!!!.

I'm cool with with your son writing for a character sounds like fun.and glad to hear your wife is helping out as well

That sounds cool R(ob) and I have no prob with a 7yr old having a character- though i guess we will have to watch what we say if doing a promo against or with someone that young. Ok, sleep time

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Quote Originally Posted by Rated_R(ob)KO View Post

Let him write, no one is discouraged from joining up.

Also I just want to thank Rob, Jose, and Darius for the compliments you guys gave me. It has been a long road for Cage and I really appreciate all of the love he is getting. I know that he has been pushed down a lot or overlooked for other guys and it sucks to watch, especially since he just hit two years in the EWN eFedding business and JBW last week. I really appreciate that you guys saw that in the show.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Hey Bear...Rehmix called... He wants his everything back.

Malcolm Cage
    "Primetime" AJ Dixon ~ EWNCW International Champion
    EWNCW ~ IWA ~ APW