Page 4672 of 5010 FirstFirst ... 3672417245724622466246704671467246734674468247224772 ... LastLast
Results 46,711 to 46,720 of 50094
    Banned
    Blog Entries
    The show is almost complete!! I'm just awaiting one match. Everything else is edited and ready to go!! I want to say thank you all for the hard work that was put in to the first show and I would like to tell you all... I had planned on the first show being out on 4.30.2013, this is a full 10 days before that and you all have exceeded in your efforts. My creative team is amazing... thank you to Zapphs, ehc, Scribbs and even my main man Poot for coming out of retirement for a Larry segment.(Which is hilarious.) So please, when the show comes up later on... give us feedback. Yes, the show was put together quickly but damnit, looking over it it's spectacular!! Have fun with it, and I'll be posting a feedback questionnaire as well. FOR THE CAUSE!!

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by scribbler_jones View Post
    First, I'll say that while I respected the classic DC characters of old, I do have some issues with them - especially after the "New 52."

And compare them to The Avengers. There are what, seven - maybe nine - Leaguers? And like dozens of Avengers? Let's see...

Thor.

Hulk.

Iron Man.

Hyperion.

Captain Marvel.

Red Hulk.

Spider-Man.

Black Widow.

She-Hulk.

Captain Universe.

Wolverine.

Hawkeye.

Black Panther.

The Beast.

Iron Fist.

And that's just for starters, bro
    All people who Superman can easily take in a fight. And yes new WARFare tonight!!!!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by HolyJose2391 View Post
    All people who Superman can easily take in a fight. And yes new WARFare tonight!!!!
    And yet Batman can take Superman's bitch ass out within 24 hours.

Opportunity is often missed because it shows up in overalls, looking like work.

Blog Entries
    Well, Superman is weak against magic so Thor might have a chance against him.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    And yet Batman can take Superman's bitch ass out within 24 hours.
    Exactly so JA > Avengers

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Well, Superman is weak against magic so Thor might have a chance against him.
    Thor uses Lightning though. Besides Captain Marvel (Shazam) can take him on

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Thor uses Lightning though. Besides Captain Marvel (Shazam) can take him on
    And it's also been proven that Wonder Woman is capable of holding the hammer. And defeating him with it.

Also, tonight? Shit. Talk like... an hour from now. All I need is the main event match and its on its way. I'm going over the show now making sure links are right, and all that stuff. I have to put the finishing touches on some things but, finalizing it all now.

Ok guys it might he a little longer than an hour. Still working on the match. I get it to you Rob as soon as I can. The delay falls on me gents. My apologies.
    Efed stuff...yeah...

JBW

Gabriel "The Alpha Dog" Xander

EWNCW

Luke "Current EWNCW International Champion" Jameson...hmm...That one works!

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by zapphoman View Post
    Ok guys it might he a little longer than an hour. Still working on the match. I get it to you Rob as soon as I can. The delay falls on me gents. My apologies.
    No, no, no. There is no delay. I had to edit something I shouldn't have needed to. I'll be addressing some things in The House Of Jabe tonight. It's not a bad things that I had to do by any means but, creative all needs to be on the same page with things. And no ehc... I'm not talking about your laziness lmao!!! So, don't worry Zapphs. I'm still doing things right now but, I'm close to putting out the show. All that's left is literally your match. I'm PM'ing you a specific detail that I forgot as well with that.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Ummm... anyone know Ali Kazam's theme?