Page 4670 of 5010 FirstFirst ... 3670417045704620466046684669467046714672468047204770 ... LastLast
Results 46,691 to 46,700 of 50094
  1. #46691
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    South Jersey
    Posts
    8,683
    Blog Entries
    62
    Thank you all for your thoughts. I'm busy working on the show to basically try to keep my mind off of everything. Although, I did cry a bit while writing Artemis's promo this week.

  2. #46692
    Black Ninja! K2Jelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Crying My Eyes Out About Everything
    Posts
    16,457
    Blog Entries
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by Rated_R(ob)KO View Post
    RedRuM leans in, looks him up and down. Gestures for him to wait a minute, then goes around the corner. He comes back with a plate of ribs and a two liter of grape soda. He slaps the BBQ ribs onto Romulus and then pours the two liters over his head.

    RedRuM: Welcome to JBW, NIGGA!!!
    *Romulus shivers as the sticky liquid trickles down his faces and gets quickly absorbed into his clothes. He watches as the ribs fall off of him and fall to the floor with a splat.*

    Romulus:..............State your name. I want to store your visage into the darkest corners of my cognizance and recall you and your deplorable mannerisms when I seek retribution on any droll likened in you image.

     

  3. #46693
    Black Ninja! K2Jelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Crying My Eyes Out About Everything
    Posts
    16,457
    Blog Entries
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by zapphoman View Post
    Alpha: HEY!!! Can you learn English please? The Alpha Dog doesn't understand...(twitches) dick head...enese.
    Romulus: I'm willing to speculate that your involuntary twitching is a result of decades of inbreeding. Forget fruit flies. If Thomas Hunt Morgan were still among us, he'd be sure to center that trait under study.

     

  4. #46694
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    South Jersey
    Posts
    8,683
    Blog Entries
    62
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    *Romulus shivers as the sticky liquid trickles down his faces and gets quickly absorbed into his clothes. He watches as the ribs fall off of him and fall to the floor with a splat.*

    Romulus:..............State your name. I want to store your visage into the darkest corners of my cognizance and recall you and your deplorable mannerisms when I seek retribution on any droll likened in you image.
    RedRuM: Mah' name is RedRuM, NIGGA! You don't know who da' fuck you dealin' wit, SON! I keep shit mo' realer than your mangina!

  5. #46695
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    South Jersey
    Posts
    8,683
    Blog Entries
    62
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Romulus: I'm willin to speculate that your involuntary twitching is a result of decades of inbreeding. Forget fruit flies. If Thomas Hunt Morgan were still among us, he'd be sure to center that trait under study.
    RedRuM: I wouldn't talk to Alpha Mutt, nigga. You git fleas from that bitch!! ALSO Mr. Grammar... you forgot a G, NIGGA!!

  6. #46696
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    15,846
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Rated_R(ob)KO View Post
    RedRuM: I wouldn't talk to Alpha Mutt, nigga. You git fleas from that bitch!! ALSO Mr. Grammar... you forgot a G, NIGGA!!
    D-Boy: Da Faq!? I think you need some alcohol bro! *D-Boy tosses RedRuM a beer* Take a mans drink... get rid of that rum shit that you have in your cabinet.
    Disciple of Asher Presents - DEATH BUNNY

     

     

     

    Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96 View Post
    #temamodest are the nicest people aboit. get outa here team ego! its not that my spelling gets shit when ikm drunk, just that i canr be bothered correctin the many mistakes i make while typing !

  7. #46697
    Black Ninja! K2Jelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Crying My Eyes Out About Everything
    Posts
    16,457
    Blog Entries
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by Rated_R(ob)KO View Post
    RedRuM: Mah' name is RedRuM, NIGGA! You don't know who da' fuck you dealin' wit, SON! I keep shit mo' realer than your mangina!
    Romulus: A what now? Should I abhor that phrase? Revere it? Such archaic slang leaves a rather oblique connotation.

     

  8. #46698
    Black Ninja! K2Jelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Crying My Eyes Out About Everything
    Posts
    16,457
    Blog Entries
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by Rated_R(ob)KO View Post
    RedRuM: I wouldn't talk to Alpha Mutt, nigga. You git fleas from that bitch!! ALSO Mr. Grammar... you forgot a G, NIGGA!!
    Romulus: Try conversing properly with the sensation of a carbonated beverage and comestibles adorning you. Maybe then, even your debilitated cognizance would understand my plight.

     

  9. #46699
    Senior Member/Featured Blogger wrestlingfan66513's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Alabama
    Posts
    3,709
    Blog Entries
    52
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Romulus: Try conversing properly with the sensation of a carbonated beverage and comestibles adorning you. Maybe then, even your debilitated cognizance would understand my plight.
    Pride: Finally, another civilized patron of the arts has joined to help bring class to this wasteland.

    Sorrow: With all the rabble doing as they please, it will take a lot of work to clean JBW up.
    #BennysTeddy

    Efedding

     

    Mike Hawk
    Current EWNCW World Champion (11-12-13 to Present)
    Current IWA World Champion (12-15-13 to Present)
    Current IWA Blackout Champion (3-24-13 to Present)
    Former JBW Television Champion (12-2-12 to 8-2-13)
    Former ICW Tag Team champion
    1st and last EWA Carnage World champion

    Mixed Emotions (Pride and Sorrow)
    Current EWNCW World Tag Team Champions (4-19-13 to Present)
    Last EWNCW Grand, Hardcore and International Tag Champions

  10. #46700
    God scribbler_jones's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Land of the Red Clay, Georgia, USA
    Posts
    1,823
    Blog Entries
    10
    Hey K2J...

    That's a bitching sigpic of Cap. Color me jealous.

    Just FYI.


    The Star Signs
    IWA - JBW - TWE - BITW

    Sagittarius Blue - 1st Ever JBW United States Champion

    #WhereIsPiscesPink

    WWE Fed...
    Kharma/Awesome Kong
    Lei'D Tapa, The Queen of the Rings
    Kenny King, The Prettyboy Pitbull


Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.