Page 4670 of 5010 FirstFirst ... 3670417045704620466046684669467046714672468047204770 ... LastLast
Results 46,691 to 46,700 of 50094
    Banned
    Blog Entries
    Thank you all for your thoughts. I'm busy working on the show to basically try to keep my mind off of everything. Although, I did cry a bit while writing Artemis's promo this week.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Rated_R(ob)KO View Post
    RedRuM leans in, looks him up and down. Gestures for him to wait a minute, then goes around the corner. He comes back with a plate of ribs and a two liter of grape soda. He slaps the BBQ ribs onto Romulus and then pours the two liters over his head.

RedRuM: Welcome to JBW, NIGGA!!!
    *Romulus shivers as the sticky liquid trickles down his faces and gets quickly absorbed into his clothes. He watches as the ribs fall off of him and fall to the floor with a splat.*

Romulus:..............State your name. I want to store your visage into the darkest corners of my cognizance and recall you and your deplorable mannerisms when I seek retribution on any droll likened in you image.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by zapphoman View Post
    Alpha: HEY!!! Can you learn English please? The Alpha Dog doesn't understand...(twitches) dick head...enese.
    Romulus: I'm willing to speculate that your involuntary twitching is a result of decades of inbreeding. Forget fruit flies. If Thomas Hunt Morgan were still among us, he'd be sure to center that trait under study.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    *Romulus shivers as the sticky liquid trickles down his faces and gets quickly absorbed into his clothes. He watches as the ribs fall off of him and fall to the floor with a splat.*

Romulus:..............State your name. I want to store your visage into the darkest corners of my cognizance and recall you and your deplorable mannerisms when I seek retribution on any droll likened in you image.
    RedRuM: Mah' name is RedRuM, NIGGA! You don't know who da' fuck you dealin' wit, SON! I keep shit mo' realer than your mangina!

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Romulus: I'm willin to speculate that your involuntary twitching is a result of decades of inbreeding. Forget fruit flies. If Thomas Hunt Morgan were still among us, he'd be sure to center that trait under study.
    RedRuM: I wouldn't talk to Alpha Mutt, nigga. You git fleas from that bitch!! ALSO Mr. Grammar... you forgot a G, NIGGA!!

Blog Entries
    RedRuM: I wouldn't talk to Alpha Mutt, nigga. You git fleas from that bitch!! ALSO Mr. Grammar... you forgot a G, NIGGA!!
    D-Boy: Da Faq!? I think you need some alcohol bro! *D-Boy tosses RedRuM a beer* Take a mans drink... get rid of that rum shit that you have in your cabinet.
    Disciple of Asher Presents - DEATH BUNNY

Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96 View Post
    #temamodest are the nicest people aboit. get outa here team ego! its not that my spelling gets shit when ikm drunk, just that i canr be bothered correctin the many mistakes i make while typing !

Blog Entries
    RedRuM: Mah' name is RedRuM, NIGGA! You don't know who da' fuck you dealin' wit, SON! I keep shit mo' realer than your mangina!
    Romulus: A what now? Should I abhor that phrase? Revere it? Such archaic slang leaves a rather oblique connotation.

Blog Entries
    Romulus: Try conversing properly with the sensation of a carbonated beverage and comestibles adorning you. Maybe then, even your debilitated cognizance would understand my plight.

Senior Member/Featured Blogger wrestlingfan66513's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Romulus: Try conversing properly with the sensation of a carbonated beverage and comestibles adorning you. Maybe then, even your debilitated cognizance would understand my plight.
    Pride: Finally, another civilized patron of the arts has joined to help bring class to this wasteland.

Sorrow: With all the rabble doing as they please, it will take a lot of work to clean JBW up.
    #BennysTeddy

Efedding

Mike Hawk
    Current EWNCW World Champion (11-12-13 to Present)
    Current IWA World Champion (12-15-13 to Present)
    Current IWA Blackout Champion (3-24-13 to Present)
    Former JBW Television Champion (12-2-12 to 8-2-13)
    Former ICW Tag Team champion
    1st and last EWA Carnage World champion

Mixed Emotions (Pride and Sorrow)
    Current EWNCW World Tag Team Champions (4-19-13 to Present)
    Last EWNCW Grand, Hardcore and International Tag Champions

Blog Entries
    Hey K2J...

That's a bitching sigpic of Cap. Color me jealous.

Just FYI.

The Star Signs
    IWA - JBW - TWE - BITW

Sagittarius Blue - 1st Ever JBW United States Champion

#WhereIsPiscesPink

WWE Fed...
    Kharma/Awesome Kong
    Lei'D Tapa, The Queen of the Rings
    Kenny King, The Prettyboy Pitbull