Page 4666 of 5010 FirstFirst ... 3666 4166 4566 4616 465646644665466646674668 4676 4716 4766 ... LastLast
Results 46,651 to 46,660 of 50094

Kindle Acting Up....gggrrrr

Quote Originally Posted by Rated_R(ob)KO View Post
    Okay, have the PPV schedule set up as well. Not posting it in the WARFare thread because its not about the show. But, once the PPV thread is made, I will post the entire thing there as well.

JANUARY: Rampage Of The Titans
    FEBRUARY:
    MARCH:
    Luck Of The Draw
    APRIL:
    Doomsday [Beginning in 2014 Considering our first PPV will be in May this year.]
    MAY:
    For The Cause
    JUNE:
    Summer Revolution
    JULY:
    Battle Tactics
    AUGUST:
    Independent Violence
    SEPTEMBER:
    Social Media Massacre
    OCTOBER:
    Blood Harvest
    NOVEMBER:
    New Frontier
    DECEMBER:
    Jungle Brawl The Way
    That looks like an awesome schedule bro. Just got off work and hanging out at the mall. Going to go grab a cig, then get started on my characters stuff.
    Efed stuff...yeah...

Coming to ???

Gabriel "The Alpha Dog" Xander

Luke "Currently In Contract Negotiations" Jameson...hmm...He has some weird nicknames.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by zapphoman View Post
    That looks like an awesome schedule bro. Just got off work and hanging out at the mall. Going to go grab a cig, then get started on my characters stuff.
    I'm heading to the park with the family and a couple friends for basketball then dinner. After that, I'm freed up for the rest of the night. Creative, I'm guessing around 10 or 11 est, meet me in The House Of Jabe so we can finish this up. I'll post there later tonight what I still need that hasn't been accomplished yet and with all of us working on it, it'll be done in no time methinks.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    so close to perfect!
    Well, there's two PPV's that will be switched. June is Luck Of The Draw and March will be Independent Violenceinstead.

Blog Entries
    Oh shit, page 4'666'... dun, dun, DUN!!

I'm heading to the park with the family and a couple friends for basketball then dinner. After that, I'm freed up for the rest of the night. Creative, I'm guessing around 10 or 11 est, meet me in The House Of Jabe so we can finish this up. I'll post there later tonight what I still need that hasn't been accomplished yet and with all of us working on it, it'll be done in no time methinks.
    Sounds good.
    Efed stuff...yeah...

Coming to ???

Gabriel "The Alpha Dog" Xander

Luke "Currently In Contract Negotiations" Jameson...hmm...He has some weird nicknames.

Blog Entries

Say my name and his in the same breath, I dare you to say they taste they same.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    What? How the hell?

Blog Entries
    What? How the hell?
    I wish I knew. Hell I'm sort of proud of it, in an odd way, even though it completely messed up the picture I tried to post.
    It seems that I am Fucking Magic, which of course I knew the whole time... still nice to be reminded though.

and R(ob) already knows, but other jbw creative- at JBW HQ i do not go by eyehatecena, nor ehc. Nor my real name Michael. But you guys can figure out who i am

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Blog Entries
    Okay, time for people to put their reading glasses on. I need everyone's full attention here my Jabesters. I am OFFICIALLY asking for everyone's character. I want the following to be included in what you send me to a SPECIFIC e-mail. I am not, repeat AM NOT accepting PM's for anything character related for everyone that's already signed up. And there's a lot of you. Now, again... here is what I will be needing in your e-mail to me:

- Character Name In The E-Mail Subject. (Yes, for every character you have, I would like a separate e-mail.)

-eWN User Controlling The Character

- Height, Weight, Description of character.

- Fighting style, signatures and finishers. (What they're really named and what you call them for your character.)

- Biography

- Theme Song

- Entrance Gestures, Postures, etc. (Yes, I want you to write your character(s) entrances because if anyone knows how they should come out from behind the curtain is you. I always feel uncomfortable writing a character's entrance because some feel you get it wrong.)

That shouldn't be too difficult I hope. And to keep clutter away from here is why I'm doing it on the creative site. Make it look nice and solid here. Now, please send all of your above information to the e-mail address below:

[email protected]

If for any reason you feel uncomfortable sending me all of this from your regular e-mail, create a new one and send it that way. I appreciate the effort. I know it's different but, nothing about me isn't. I just want an area where I can get everything at one shot is all. Thank you all again and happy creating!!
    you have Bios!