Page 4664 of 5010 FirstFirst ... 3664 4164 4564 4614 465446624663466446654666 4674 4714 4764 ... LastLast
Results 46,631 to 46,640 of 50094
    Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    hey now,

tbh, my wife and I, who constantly find excuses to have mini holidays, will be dancing with the green goblin all day tomorrow, and having pancakes!
    Regardless, he was six when he took over lol. Enjoy the day with the missus!

I'm just telling everyone, I have a lo t of the show in E-mail form and I'm sitting at Applebee's reading it and its fucking amazing. Mad props to my creative team and the users for handing in such amazing promos/matches!!!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Rated_R(ob)KO View Post
    Regardless, he was six when he took over lol. Enjoy the day with the missus!

I'm just telling everyone, I have a lo t of the show in E-mail form and I'm sitting at Applebee's reading it and its fucking amazing. Mad props to my creative team and the users for handing in such amazing promos/matches!!!
    yeah, I have no idea who you are talking about, I just thought you were making a joke about me being immature for celebrating a stoner holiday

Say my name and his in the same breath, I dare you to say they taste they same.

Quote Originally Posted by Rated_R(ob)KO View Post
    Yeah, my situation sucks but what happened in Boston last night was crazy ridiculous. But, I have some news on the JBW front. I don't have a shit ton left to do but I have enough for a few hours of work. Rough rundown:

- Edit everything that was given to me yesterday.

- Write segue's for the middle points.

- Do entrances and themes for those that forgot theirs.

- Go over and check for spelling errors.

- Get the show out.

Now, I have a quick question to ask everyone... how do you make a word a link? Like the word "poop" and have a picture of poop when you click it. This would really come in handy. Thanks. Talk to you guys later on, errands to run. Huzzah!
    I told you I am lazy

As for the Poop thingy- in MS Word, just rightclick on the word, select Hyperlink- in the adress book put the link for Poop in it, select ok. it copies and paste to this site with no problem. But in JBW batcave- it doesn't. Thats the same site we used for EWA- there- um, I forget- but its on the menu on the top and pretty easy to do

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by eyehatecena View Post
    I told you I am lazy

As for the Poop thingy- in MS Word, just rightclick on the word, select Hyperlink- in the adress book put the link for Poop in it, select ok. it copies and paste to this site with no problem. But in JBW batcave- it doesn't. Thats the same site we used for EWA- there- um, I forget- but its on the menu on the top and pretty easy to do
    Never doubted your laziness dude lol. And yeah, that should work. Vandarius gave me a suggestion as well so when I get home I'll fuck with things and see what works best for me. Thanks to you both!!

Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    yeah, I have no idea who you are talking about, I just thought you were making a joke about me being immature for celebrating a stoner holiday
    I would say you're a fake stoner and don't deserve to have a volcano if you didn't.

As for me I made a pound of butter the other day and got a box of brownies, a box of blueberry muffins and an ounce of strawberry cough. Having a bbq at my cousins, oh yeah I'm gonna have a good day!!!!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by North Vegas Benny View Post
    I would say you're a fake stoner and don't deserve to have a volcano if you didn't.

As for me I made a pound of butter the other day and got a box of brownies, a box of blueberry muffins and an ounce of strawberry cough. Having a bbq at my cousins, oh yeah I'm gonna have a good day!!!!
    I got a friend here who swears by the baked goods, but fat as I am, they just make me tired.

gonna have chocolate chip pancakes in the morning. then hitting up FreeBirds world burrito for dinner (they are giving away free brownies all day, and have some of the tastiest burritos ever, served by girls that look like suicide girls.)

Say my name and his in the same breath, I dare you to say they taste they same.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Okay, time for people to put their reading glasses on. I need everyone's full attention here my Jabesters. I am OFFICIALLY asking for everyone's character. I want the following to be included in what you send me to a SPECIFIC e-mail. I am not, repeat AM NOT accepting PM's for anything character related for everyone that's already signed up. And there's a lot of you. Now, again... here is what I will be needing in your e-mail to me:

- Character Name In The E-Mail Subject. (Yes, for every character you have, I would like a separate e-mail.)

-eWN User Controlling The Character

- Height, Weight, Description of character.

- Fighting style, signatures and finishers. (What they're really named and what you call them for your character.)

- Biography

- Theme Song

- Entrance Gestures, Postures, etc. (Yes, I want you to write your character(s) entrances because if anyone knows how they should come out from behind the curtain is you. I always feel uncomfortable writing a character's entrance because some feel you get it wrong.)

That shouldn't be too difficult I hope. And to keep clutter away from here is why I'm doing it on the creative site. Make it look nice and solid here. Now, please send all of your above information to the e-mail address below:

[email protected]
    [email protected]
    [email protected]

If for any reason you feel uncomfortable sending me all of this from your regular e-mail, create a new one and send it that way. I appreciate the effort. I know it's different but, nothing about me isn't. I just want an area where I can get everything at one shot is all. Thank you all again and happy creating!!

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Testing one, two, three... Is this thing on?

EDIT: Sorry, I was trying to post before and it said something about my post being moderated? The hell?

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Attention!! Incoming announcement time! People, put your reading glasses on. I need everyone's full attention here my Jabesters. I am OFFICIALLY asking for everyone's character. I want the following to be included in what you send me to a SPECIFIC e-mail. I am not, repeat AM NOT accepting PM's for anything character related for everyone that's already signed up. And there's a lot of you. Now, again... here is what I will be needing in your e-mail to me:

- Character Name In The E-Mail Subject. (Yes, for every character you have, I would like a separate e-mail.)

- Fighting style, signatures and finishers. (What they're really named and what you call them for your character.)

- Biography

- Theme Song

- Entrance Gestures, Postures, etc. (Yes, I want you to write your character(s) entrances because if anyone knows how they should come out from behind the curtain is you. I always feel uncomfortable writing a character's entrance because some feel you get it wrong.)

That shouldn't be too difficult I hope. And to keep clutter away from here is why I'm doing it on the creative site. Make it look nice and solid here. Now, please send all of your above information to the e-mail address below:

[email protected]
    [email protected]
    [email protected]

If for any reason you feel uncomfortable sending me all of this from your regular e-mail, create a new one and send it that way. I appreciate the effort. I know it's different but, nothing about me isn't. I just want an area where I can get everything at one shot is all. Thank you all again and happy creating!!

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Okay, time for people to put their reading glasses on. I need everyone's full attention here my Jabesters. I am OFFICIALLY asking for everyone's character. I want the following to be included in what you send me to a SPECIFIC e-mail. I am not, repeat AM NOT accepting PM's for anything character related for everyone that's already signed up. And there's a lot of you. Now, again... here is what I will be needing in your e-mail to me:

- Biography

- Theme Song

[email protected]