Page 4643 of 5010 FirstFirst ... 3643 4143 4543 4593 463346414642464346444645 4653 4693 4743 ... LastLast
Results 46,421 to 46,430 of 50094
  1. #46421
    Black Ninja! BennyTheBall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Birmingham, UK
    Posts
    6,325
    Blog Entries
    2
    While I wish you the best of luck, I respectfully declare myself out of JBW.


    Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

    ...and then steal your girl!

    #BennysTeddy

     

  2. #46422
    Black Ninja! Tommy Thunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Wales
    Posts
    25,633
    Blog Entries
    1
    I'm with Benny.
    Good luck to you with this, but I won't be part of it.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!


  3. #46423
    I love the idea but only if shows are put out regularly. I think we might see former talents come back just... FOR THE CAUSE!

    I honestly do not want to see Jabe come back unless there is a plan put in motion to make sure the shows are not like months or weeks apart. It seems like that almost every fed is slightly delayed. Once there is a creative team stacked up PM me about it.. I might seriously consider coming back as a co-writer. I have been fucking around and doing nothing for way too long. I am also an incredibly fast writer so I might be of some use... AND I have no over the top character like TDA to worry about anymore to drain me out. I can just focus on the tasks at hand.
    Hey.. I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know.

    #TeamDevs

  4. #46424
    Black Ninja! BennyTheBall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Birmingham, UK
    Posts
    6,325
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDevilsAdvocate View Post
    I love the idea but only if shows are put out regularly. I think we might see former talents come back just... FOR THE CAUSE!

    I honestly do not want to see Jabe come back unless there is a plan put in motion to make sure the shows are not like months or weeks apart. It seems like that almost every fed is slightly delayed. Once there is a creative team stacked up PM me about it.. I might seriously consider coming back as a co-writer. I have been fucking around and doing nothing for way too long. I am also an incredibly fast writer so I might be of some use... AND I have no over the top character like TDA to worry about anymore to drain me out. I can just focus on the tasks at hand.
    That there is one of two reasons why I'm backing out.

    The first reason is that I don't think JBW will come back.

    But the reason I highlighted there shows that there is no place for someone like me in this JBW. Within moments of taking the reigns, a match was booked with JBW characters that haven't been part of the show for a while. The focus is to bring back the old crew and the guys who are here now are an after thought.

    From my persepctive, that's a two-fingered salute to the new guys because this is the land of the old guard, and there is no place for anyone else.


    Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

    ...and then steal your girl!

    #BennysTeddy

     

  5. #46425
    Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    That there is one of two reasons why I'm backing out.

    The first reason is that I don't think JBW will come back.

    But the reason I highlighted there shows that there is no place for someone like me in this JBW. Within moments of taking the reigns, a match was booked with JBW characters that haven't been part of the show for a while. The focus is to bring back the old crew and the guys who are here now are an after thought.

    From my persepctive, that's a two-fingered salute to the new guys because this is the land of the old guard, and there is no place for anyone else.
    Surely whoever booked that match was just kidding. I think it is going to be the fusion of new blood AND old blood. I doubt JBW's new handlers would want to trade new blood for old blood. I think the new talents should be utilized more and the old under-utilized talent should be given a chance in the spot light. If this show is seriously being revived then I would probably consider it a chance for everyone to rise up out of their comfort zone and do something crazy. E-fedding is not going to be around forever so just enjoy it.

    Now what I would consider will be this:

    -Completely new roster thread.

    -Those who sign up should be moved into feuds.

    -All talents should have a chance to show some character.

    -------------------------------------------------------------

    Also, and foremost, there needs to be a game plan to put out shows regularly. I specialize in match writing and segment structuring. The only thing that will hold me down if I am accepted on to the team is promo-laziness. If you do not give the writers a promo then there should be a new rule in place where you can sign something that allows us full custody of your character during your absence, and if you say 'no' then we should respect that. I am just thinking of ways to tackle the unfortunate delays in shows and I think going old school a bit writing-wise would be the shot in the ass that JBW desperately needs.

    With that said, JBW should focus on new blood. Even though I feel in the minority about being loved in the efeds I really do like guys like Torphy, Eddie, Bear, YOU, etc-etc. I believe the last few times I came here flinging compliments everywhere it was mainly to the new guys along with guys like Jose and Malcolm Cage, Ano Doom, and so on. I think they are great talents and while I was taking a two year break from writing I had loads of story-line ideas. My fear is just that nobody will want to work with people in charge of JABE considering the track record as of late. Personally, I finished a show of my own that was JBW related last year and the only reason I did not post it was because I was missing 7 important promo's. The show looked pretty non-spectacular without them.

    Edit: While I wrote a show last year, it was never posted. So I do not really consider that a writing come back. Just to fix the confusion my last paragraph might cause.
    Last edited by TheDevilsAdvocate; 04-16-2013 at 07:10 AM.
    Hey.. I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know.

    #TeamDevs

  6. #46426
    Good luck to the new Jabe but I'm fully gone from this. Jason, Erick and The Elite Bloodline will be out of here. Again good luck.
    Last edited by S.E. Zero; 04-16-2013 at 07:53 AM.
    S.E. Zero is now Luizero. Look him up

  7. #46427
    The Trinity TheBeardOfZeus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Nottingham, England
    Posts
    3,956
    I personally wouldn't like to see JBW die, but I also don't want it coming back only to prolong the sadness.

    If it comes back, it needs to be consistent and willing, cutting around the excess seems like a good starting point to me.
    TBOZ - Current EWNCW Evolution Champion - 28/05/2013

    Former EWNCW World Heavyweight Champion - 06/03/2012 - 04/07/2012

    Former 4x WORLD TAG TEAM CHAMPION with GodMoney

    Want to become that great? Then join EWNCW today! PM me!

    Need advice on how to get started as an e-wrestler? Just PM me, I'm always free to chat!



  8. #46428
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBeardOfZeus View Post
    I personally wouldn't like to see JBW die, but I also don't want it coming back only to prolong the sadness.

    If it comes back, it needs to be consistent and willing, cutting around the excess seems like a good starting point to me.
    Yeah. I was all for letting JBW die. I thought it was long over due.
    Hey.. I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know.

    #TeamDevs

  9. #46429
    The Trinity TheBeardOfZeus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Nottingham, England
    Posts
    3,956
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDevilsAdvocate View Post
    Yeah. I was all for letting JBW die. I thought it was long over due.
    It's a difficult scenario. We know it takes a good time to write a show, we also know that everyone has lives and can't always get promos back in time.

    Some love to just keep it brief, some like expressing themselves in a long paragraph, it's not easy to always keep an interest and believe me, I know that feeling all too well.

    In my humble opinion, unless you can get a good amount of writers to share the workload and enough people that can get things in with a decent timeframe, it could work. I think a bi-weekly show would be a hell of a lot easier to pull off for any e-fed.
    TBOZ - Current EWNCW Evolution Champion - 28/05/2013

    Former EWNCW World Heavyweight Champion - 06/03/2012 - 04/07/2012

    Former 4x WORLD TAG TEAM CHAMPION with GodMoney

    Want to become that great? Then join EWNCW today! PM me!

    Need advice on how to get started as an e-wrestler? Just PM me, I'm always free to chat!



  10. #46430
    Black Ninja! VanHooliganX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Vanity City
    Posts
    19,585
    Blog Entries
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    I'm with Benny.
    Good luck to you with this, but I won't be part of it.
    With Benny and TT on this 1. Good luck though.

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.