Page 4638 of 5010 FirstFirst ... 3638 4138 4538 4588 462846364637463846394640 4648 4688 4738 ... LastLast
Results 46,371 to 46,380 of 50094
    Quote Originally Posted by Poot-Hair View Post
    Lol I'll take that as a compliment . JBW officially broke my will to write and fed. For that I hate it. It was my first fed and where I met R(ob) and Ka$h as well a fed full of awesome folks. For that I'll always love it
    It was a compliment. I never did get to read the efed from the beginning(didn't have time to read EWNCW from the beginning either) But did get to read it under R(ob)s and Kash, then under Eddie and Jman and enjoyed both eras. I'm glad I got to be a part of this efed too, though really was not here as long as everyone else. It was also fun to write a few matches for the efed too

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by No_1eddiefan View Post
    We were building the stable up one by one. We needed to add a tag team but we weren't sure who. That was something J & I planned to discuss before he took off.
    WHAT?!?! You weren't decided on the team I wanted?

I'm sad now.

Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

...and then steal your girl!

#BennysTeddy

Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    WHAT?!?! You weren't decided on the team I wanted?

I'm sad now.
    Haha, Black Blooded were one of the top choices.

Blog Entries
    Haha, Black Blooded were one of the top choices.
    That would have been a sexy stable.

Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

...and then steal your girl!

#BennysTeddy

Blog Entries
    House of Jabe closing???

What the Hayell???

I get the reasons, but I'm shocked. Maybe one day it'll come back. Cheers fellas.

Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

Find all the EWNCW links here.

The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

Also check TWE!!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverGhost View Post
    A toast to TDA. A true legend here!
    and thank you for giving me my final feud! Going up against a legend that is Shuriken a true honor
    HolyJose
    JBW WARFare World Television Champion-1 time
    JBW WARFare World Tag Team Champion-1 Time
    First Dual Champion in JBW History
    Alpha Revolution North American Heavyweight Champion-1 time
    EWNCW Blacklist Champions-1 Time
    JBW Champion-1 Time

Azrael
    JBW WARFare World Tag Team Champion-1 time
    EWNCW Blacklist Champions-1 Time

Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    That would have been a sexy stable.
    I think Van's penis would've been very pleased
    S.E. Zero is now Luizero. Look him up

Well, I can answer that:

TDA was to lose to Jason Alexander at Monarchy of Aggression. Also at MOA, we had a MITB match lined up between Thunder, Juarez, Ma$$, Cage, Van, Punk, Brick 'The Bastard' Godslayer and The Alpha Dog (who were set to return at IJFB but I only got one part of the segment so I decided against it). Thunder would have won that and TDA would have attacked Alexander after the match, turning heel. Thunder would have gone to cash in but Jman would have stopped him, calling Jason Alexander unfit to compete, and firing TDA. This would have led to an Alexander-Thunder feud which Alexander would have won. After that, Thunder would start to blame Jman and challenge Jman to come out of retirement and face him, ultimately leading to a Thunder-Jman feud.

Shaz and Mike Hawk were set to compete over the Television Championship.

Ma$$ would have continued his tirade against JBW, facing other JBW originals in feuds.

On Zero Gravity, Lansdale was to be the first JBW Champion and early plans called for him to hold the title until Blood Harvest III.

Those are the ones I can remember off the top of my head.
    We were gonna do a EB vs BB feud and have Damaged Goods and Mixed Emotions feud ultimately for the #1 contendership for a shot at the gold.

I was gonna bring a Limitless Championship to be a secondary title to ZG with Darius or Diamond winning it.

Blue vs Kyo would've entered a feud for a shot at Lansdale post MoA

and...that's what I can recall right now.
    S.E. Zero is now Luizero. Look him up

Quote Originally Posted by HolyJose2391 View Post
    and thank you for giving me my final feud! Going up against a legend that is Shuriken a true honor
    I would have liked it better if Jose went over Shuriken. That would have been a huge momentum boost for Jose in the quest for the world title, anywhere.

Blog Entries
    Well, I can answer that:

TDA was to lose to Jason Alexander at Monarchy of Aggression. Also at MOA, we had a MITB match lined up between Thunder, Juarez, Ma$$, Cage, Van, Punk, Brick 'The Bastard' Godslayer and The Alpha Dog (who were set to return at IJFB but I only got one part of the segment so I decided against it). Thunder would have won that and TDA would have attacked Alexander after the match, turning heel. Thunder would have gone to cash in but Jman would have stopped him, calling Jason Alexander unfit to compete, and firing TDA. This would have led to an Alexander-Thunder feud which Alexander would have won. After that, Thunder would start to blame Jman and challenge Jman to come out of retirement and face him, ultimately leading to a Thunder-Jman feud.

Shaz and Mike Hawk were set to compete over the Television Championship.

Ma$$ would have continued his tirade against JBW, facing other JBW originals in feuds.

On Zero Gravity, Lansdale was to be the first JBW Champion and early plans called for him to hold the title until Blood Harvest III.

Those are the ones I can remember off the top of my head.
    I am interested, what would I have done before/after this MITB match :3