Page 4629 of 5010 FirstFirst ... 3629 4129 4529 4579 461946274628462946304631 4639 4679 4729 ... LastLast
Results 46,281 to 46,290 of 50094
    Eddie Juarez: The time is coming Jason. Alexander-Juarez, we finally have an end. We finally have an answer- who is better? Death Row is my playground hombre. Come In Justice for Brawl. We'll brawl but I'll have my justice.

Quote Originally Posted by No_1eddiefan View Post
    Eddie Juarez: The time is coming Jason. Alexander-Juarez, we finally have an end. We finally have an answer- who is better? Death Row is my playground hombre. Come In Justice for Brawl. We'll brawl but I'll have my justice.
    Jason: No matter what you say or what you want to believe Juarez, Death Row means your worst nightmare come to life when you all you remember is me being the one to walk out victorious as you lay beneath the rubble of the hopes and dreams you ever had of thinking you could ever beat me.
    S.E. Zero is now Luizero. Look him up

Quote Originally Posted by S.E. Zero View Post
    Jason: No matter what you say or what you want to believe Juarez, Death Row means your worst nightmare come to life when you all you remember is me being the one to walk out victorious as you lay beneath the rubble of the hopes and dreams you ever had of thinking you could ever beat me.
    Juarez: Are you actually that stupid hombre? This very match was built for me. And the best thing about that is that you know it. Why else have you been hanging out in an abandoned prison? Thinking of setting up home esse? Shall I bring a little furniture at In Justice for Brawl homes? No, it's because I'm in your head. You're trying to familiarise yourself with everything I could possibly use as a weapon. Unfortunately, I'm a lot smarter than you think I am Alexander.

All those months ago, you tried and you succeeded in taking me down. Do or Die was a turning point in my career. I realised that I needed a change. You were bringing out that change Jason. I've grown a lot since that date and you're underestimating me because all you remember is that kid from ten months ago. I've grown and I've become a lot better. And at In Justice for Brawl, I'll prove it by leaving that prison with my arm raised in victory, and hearing the sweet sounds of sirens as an ambulance attempts to save your life.

Blog Entries
    Any word on the PPV

Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    Any word on the PPV
    Still waiting on J to send me his matches.

Juarez: Are you actually that stupid hombre? This very match was built for me. And the best thing about that is that you know it. Why else have you been hanging out in an abandoned prison? Thinking of setting up home esse? Shall I bring a little furniture at In Justice for Brawl homes? No, it's because I'm in your head. You're trying to familiarise yourself with everything I could possibly use as a weapon. Unfortunately, I'm a lot smarter than you think I am Alexander.

All those months ago, you tried and you succeeded in taking me down. Do or Die was a turning point in my career. I realised that I needed a change. You were bringing out that change Jason. I've grown a lot since that date and you're underestimating me because all you remember is that kid from ten months ago. I've grown and I've become a lot better. And at In Justice for Brawl, I'll prove it by leaving that prison with my arm raised in victory, and hearing the sweet sounds of sirens as an ambulance attempts to save your life.
    Jason: Stupidity is a trait only you share. That's why after months and months of battling you still think you have a chance of winning when it's clear that you won't. Death Row is gonna be my masterpiece as your blood and broken bones fill the canvas. It will be a massacre for the ages.

Life support is all you can look forward to after Death Row. This ends at In Justice for Brawl. Justice will favor the righteous and the weak shall fall. You will fall Juarez. Its within to accept it and understand that the only one walking out of Death Row out of his own accord is the and only....Jason Alexander.

Quote Originally Posted by S.E. Zero View Post
    Jason: Stupidity is a trait only you share. That's why after months and months of battling you still think you have a chance of winning when it's clear that you won't. Death Row is gonna be my masterpiece as your blood and broken bones fill the canvas. It will be a massacre for the ages.

Life support is all you can look forward to after Death Row. This ends at In Justice for Brawl. Justice will favor the righteous and the weak shall fall. You will fall Juarez. Its within to accept it and understand that the only one walking out of Death Row out of his own accord is the and only....Jason Alexander.
    Juarez: I have a better chance than you think I do Jason. You keep saying the same things, it's getting boring listening to you. It's about time I shut you up. Ten months Jason. For ten months you have constantly undermined me, you've consistently tried to prove to me that you're the better man. Oh you're right hombre, this ends. But it only ends when I let it end.

Don't get me wrong Jason. Despite everything, I have respect for you. After In Justice For Brawl, should we both be at KillZone- I'll happily shake your hand. But like I said, Death Row is first. Which means that your disintegration as a performer comes first. Get ready Jason, we both know we'll throw whatever we have at each other. But trust me, the man going on to Monarchy of Aggression with not only a victory but a shot at the JBW World Heavyweight Champion will be Eddie Juarez.

You know the rest.

Blog Entries
    Shaz: Yo, Ano Doom. I hope you're listening to me. Your run of terror is over, I'm about to show everyone how much of a fool you are. You claim to be the Demonic Cyborg, but I'll show the world that you are far from it.

Blog Entries
    A. Black: Where are you Vulgar, or JMan? Too afraid to face me? Figures as much.
    Ryan Wells:

- Former JBW TV Champion
    - Former EWNCW Evolution Champion
    - Former Undisputed BWA Grand Champion
    (w/ Gillz)

Xavier Hightower:

- Former RTE Tag Team Champion
    (w/ Kaige Chamberlain)

Juarez: I have a better chance than you think I do Jason. You keep saying the same things, it's getting boring listening to you. It's about time I shut you up. Ten months Jason. For ten months you have constantly undermined me, you've consistently tried to prove to me that you're the better man. Oh you're right hombre, this ends. But it only ends when I let it end.

Don't get me wrong Jason. Despite everything, I have respect for you. After In Justice For Brawl, should we both be at KillZone- I'll happily shake your hand. But like I said, Death Row is first. Which means that your disintegration as a performer comes first. Get ready Jason, we both know we'll throw whatever we have at each other. But trust me, the man going on to Monarchy of Aggression with not only a victory but a shot at the JBW World Heavyweight Champion will be Eddie Juarez.

You know the rest.
    Jason: Its never wrong to speak the truth as often as I do. I'm sorry if that offends your delicate ears and you find yourself bored but see that's why I and so many underestimate you. Your self righteous belief that you have no equal. That you won't experience defeat at the hands of someone better than you. It's a trait only fools like you have.

After 10 months, I know the challenge you'll present Juarez. I know Death Row is a place where you can be yourself and be the Eddie Juarez, you desperately long to be but the simple fact of the matter is that I have that same luxury of being the man I know I'm capable of being and I'm capable of putting you through the most horrific match of your career and mine to boot. You will never be the same after Death Row and neither will I. If we are able to shake hands after its all said and done that's all fine and dandy but that's for for another place and time. Come In Justice for Brawl, we'll finally see who the better man is.

I'm going to be the one to win and very soon take the world by storm at Monarchy of Aggression when I become the JBW World Heavyweight Champion.

Remember that.