Page 4627 of 5010 FirstFirst ... 3627 4127 4527 4577 461746254626462746284629 4637 4677 4727 ... LastLast
Results 46,261 to 46,270 of 50094
    Haven't been as active myself as busy with work and recently had to go away for about a week and a half. Back now, but really need to catch up on all the shows. I try to do reviews when I can

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Quote Originally Posted by No_1eddiefan View Post
    Well put.

We're currently talking about this. J's offline at the moment and we can't make a decision without him. JBW's future is hanging in balance guys, telling you that now.
    Don't Let Robstar WIN!

THE FINAL FIST BUMP!

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Hey Bear...Rehmix called... He wants his everything back.

Malcolm Cage
    "Primetime" AJ Dixon
    EWNCW ~ IWA ~ APW

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDevilsAdvocate View Post
    The only reason I stopped being insanely active is because of the slow down of the shows. I have little drive in my system to push a story-line for such a long time after a show. I can only say so much before I start repeating myself. JBW just needs newer talent. When Dubs and Kash were in charge they were constantly fishing through the members, talking to them, and persuading them to take a chance with this place. Most of the recruits lately have been HWA droppings (not a bad thing).

Also, several other contributing factors:

1. More shows have split 'exclusives' thin.

2. Most of the fedders are busy with life (working, moving, without internet)

3. The drama has scared members.

4. Over 10 or so (I would estimate) efedders have been banned over the last two years.

5. Burn out after being around so long. This is something that I was suffering from for awhile. I was around for so long that I did not feel all that imaginative, and I looked at all the people around me who seemed leaps and bounds beyond me in the aspect of creativity.

6. Untimely shows. People are always bitching about this, and I understand that writing stuff is harder to do nowadays because you have to wait for a seemingly eternity for promos to be turned in. I have tried my best to turn in promos whenever I could, and I know for a fact that shows are usually delayed significantly by the talents since the writers are generous enough to get a promo out of YOU versus just typing up some random jibber jabber. I have been a writer for JBW.. I have had a show cancelled due to people not wanting to cooperate with me. It happens. You can only move on and hope that things pick up.
    Rather well said.
    For me it's about time, y'all know I don't IC much, but I always have my promo in on time Ultimately, it's the show schedule that determines everything else though, as far as I can tell.

Say my name and his in the same breath, I dare you to say they taste they same.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDevilsAdvocate View Post
    The only reason I stopped being insanely active is because of the slow down of the shows. I have little drive in my system to push a story-line for such a long time after a show. I can only say so much before I start repeating myself. JBW just needs newer talent. When Dubs and Kash were in charge they were constantly fishing through the members, talking to them, and persuading them to take a chance with this place. Most of the recruits lately have been HWA droppings (not a bad thing).

Also, several other contributing factors:

1. More shows have split 'exclusives' thin.

2. Most of the fedders are busy with life (working, moving, without internet)

3. The drama has scared members.

4. Over 10 or so (I would estimate) efedders have been banned over the last two years.

5. Burn out after being around so long. This is something that I was suffering from for awhile. I was around for so long that I did not feel all that imaginative, and I looked at all the people around me who seemed leaps and bounds beyond me in the aspect of creativity.

6. Untimely shows. People are always bitching about this, and I understand that writing stuff is harder to do nowadays because you have to wait for a seemingly eternity for promos to be turned in. I have tried my best to turn in promos whenever I could, and I know for a fact that shows are usually delayed significantly by the talents since the writers are generous enough to get a promo out of YOU versus just typing up some random jibber jabber. I have been a writer for JBW.. I have had a show cancelled due to people not wanting to cooperate with me. It happens. You can only move on and hope that things pick up.
    1. Yeah, then you can brag that each show has the better roster which is always fun.

2. God yes. I don't like this thing called a "Job"

3. Meh, everyone should expect this by now. It'll happen again in the future too

4. Probably

5. Happened to me right after ICW finished. Was in limbo here and it was like having a bit of a break. I get the feeling I've refound my groove though :3

6. I think it is unfair to say that the shows are that untimely considering how fast the shows were going out. Granted, they could be coming out quicker but that's up to creative to make sure they don't give the wrong people the most essential parts in that case. I mean, all rosters have badass talent so you don't really have to worry about the quality drop that much and although it's very harsh to do that it would massively speed shows up.
    E-fedding
    Van Hooligan X
    4 time World Champion
    Only 2 time dual World Champion
    Won more awards than your best character has had #1 contender matches
    APW co-founder
    Hall of Famer

Most successful wrestler of all time
    1 of the most successful managers of all time
    Member of the greatest faction of all time (The Clique)
    1/2 of the great tag team of all time (The Infection w/Carlos Alberto Ramon)
    The destroyer of EFeds (w/Dennis)

Plus, you have to consider the time of the year it is. School's winding down and finals are approaching. I can guarantee this place will be booming during the summer.

Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    You fucking legend.
    First IWA World Champion

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by KJ PUNK View Post
    Plus, you have to consider the time of the year it is. School's winding down and finals are approaching. I can guarantee this place will be booming during the summer.
    JBW should probably do what EWNCW did and cut massively inactive wrestlers and cut shows if needed to make sure all will be well for the future. (If needed to though)
    E-fedding
    Van Hooligan X
    4 time World Champion
    Only 2 time dual World Champion
    Won more awards than your best character has had #1 contender matches
    APW co-founder
    Hall of Famer

Most successful wrestler of all time
    1 of the most successful managers of all time
    Member of the greatest faction of all time (The Clique)
    1/2 of the great tag team of all time (The Infection w/Carlos Alberto Ramon)
    The destroyer of EFeds (w/Dennis)

We've discussed it and right now, we're gonna focus on getting IJFB out. As soon as J sends me his matches, I'll have hopefully finished up my matches and the show will go up.

At the moment though guys, I'm ill with food poisoning and in no mood to write anything.

Blog Entries
    We've discussed it and right now, we're gonna focus on getting IJFB out. As soon as J sends me his matches, I'll have hopefully finished up my matches and the show will go up.

At the moment though guys, I'm ill with food poisoning and in no mood to write anything.
    Feel better Eddie!
    Well, I try to IC everyday if I can, to do my best to keep this thread at the top and encourage people to IC and post here as well, but I do hope this place survives!
    Ryan Wells:

- Former JBW TV Champion
    - Former EWNCW Evolution Champion
    - Former Undisputed BWA Grand Champion
    (w/ Gillz)

Xavier Hightower:

- Former RTE Tag Team Champion
    (w/ Kaige Chamberlain)

Quote Originally Posted by AirBourne View Post
    Feel better Eddie!
    Well, I try to IC everyday if I can, to do my best to keep this thread at the top and encourage people to IC and post here as well, but I do hope this place survives!
    I appreciate it dude.

Right- I'm feeling better today so I've been writing. Long story short, In Justice For Brawl is majority completed. J's working on his matches today and HJ & Zero are finished. Again, don't take this as definite but I'm hopeful for tomorrow.

Then we'll address JBW's future.

Blog Entries
    I appreciate it dude.

Right- I'm feeling better today so I've been writing. Long story short, In Justice For Brawl is majority completed. J's working on his matches today and HJ & Zero are finished. Again, don't take this as definite but I'm hopeful for tomorrow.

Then we'll address JBW's future.
    You're a trooper Eddie! Let's hope for JBW's future and an amazing PPV!
    Ryan Wells:

- Former JBW TV Champion
    - Former EWNCW Evolution Champion
    - Former Undisputed BWA Grand Champion
    (w/ Gillz)

Xavier Hightower:

- Former RTE Tag Team Champion
    (w/ Kaige Chamberlain)