Page 4626 of 5010 FirstFirst ... 3626 4126 4526 4576 461646244625462646274628 4636 4676 4726 ... LastLast
Results 46,251 to 46,260 of 50094
  1. #46251
    Black Ninja! Tommy Thunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Wales
    Posts
    25,797
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Rehmix View Post
    Cage: JBW needs a savior... Desperate times call for desperate measures... TIme to step up to the plate. If JBW goes down then Ma$$ wins, and he cannot win
    Thunder: Wrong Cage. Wrong. Wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong. So very very wrong. And after In Justice for Brawl, you'll get a good measure of the extent to which you are wrong, because as I have proclaimed on many an occasion, I am the saviour here. I came to JBW to save all of you, to save JBW, and when I take that JBW world Championship from TDa that will be the beginning of that very process. And if you want to suggest that I can't, won't take that title, then go ahead. Because I will take great pleasure in proving you WRONG.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!


  2. #46252
    Black Ninja! BennyTheBall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Birmingham, UK
    Posts
    6,325
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by No_1eddiefan View Post
    Honestly mate, with the way we've all been in creative recently, the lack of interaction in the thread, the lack of shows and the lack of feedback after shows (not even a 'good show' at times) has made me question whether JBW really can be saved.
    Honestly, from a personal perspective:

    1) IWA has taken over my life and I don't even get a chance to read the show anymore but as things settle down, I'm hopeful that will change.
    2) The gaps between shows make JBW less appealing and while AB is trying to ignite some life into this thread with his IC'ing, how many more times can he offer out Vulgar?

    But that is my opinion.


    Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

    ...and then steal your girl!

    #BennysTeddy

     

  3. #46253
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Thunder: Wrong Cage. Wrong. Wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong. So very very wrong. And after In Justice for Brawl, you'll get a good measure of the extent to which you are wrong, because as I have proclaimed on many an occasion, I am the saviour here. I came to JBW to save all of you, to save JBW, and when I take that JBW world Championship from TDa that will be the beginning of that very process. And if you want to suggest that I can't, won't take that title, then go ahead. Because I will take great pleasure in proving you WRONG.
    IC: The only thing you should be saving is you from yourself. When our match finally happens I will show you just what I can do when my back is pressed firmly against a wall. At the PPV I will gladly shake your hand and admit that you have defeated me IF you manage to beat me. However, if I win, that will only mean one thing which will be the solidification of my Championship status.
    Hey.. I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know.

    #TeamDevs

  4. #46254
    Black Ninja! bearkg88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    9,643
    Blog Entries
    102
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthernBlood View Post
    Once a show comes around activity will resume, Lack of shows, can equal lack of activity. Just because feedback is not always given doesn't mean shit aint read, cuz I can almost assure guarantee you all the guys here read damn near everything posted. Creative's busy so that's fine, we as users understand that and are in no way rushing things.
    Just look at BITW. When it was first posted, then when the first show was posted, then when the first unscripted was posted, that thread was pretty active, but in the down times, not so much
     

  5. #46255
    Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    Just look at BITW. When it was first posted, then when the first show was posted, then when the first unscripted was posted, that thread was pretty active, but in the down times, not so much
    Exactly the point.



    The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

  6. #46256
    Black Ninja! No_1eddiefan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Birmingham, UK
    Posts
    9,128
    Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    Honestly, from a personal perspective:

    1) IWA has taken over my life and I don't even get a chance to read the show anymore but as things settle down, I'm hopeful that will change.
    2) The gaps between shows make JBW less appealing and while AB is trying to ignite some life into this thread with his IC'ing, how many more times can he offer out Vulgar?

    But that is my opinion.
    1) I get what you're saying with this and I appreciate people have a lot on here- being in so many feds but I'm in all of the feds here (if you include TWE as EWNCW) with multiple characters at times and I always find time to fill in a feedback form. You'll get this from my point of view since you're running IWA. When guys give feedback, it helps with not only the next shows and future plans but also with the own writer's ego. In a sense, if you got no feedback or appreciation for your writing, it wouldn't make you feel very good. I'm not saying that I don't feel appreciated- quite the opposite, I get called a Creative Genius at least once a week on this forums- but nobody seems to have any interest in JBW anymore.

    2) I get this too but the lack of activity in the thread doesn't help at all. I'm grateful to Airbourne for doing that but nobody seems to get involved. I'm too busy writing shows, promos and uni work to IC at the moment.

    With the lack of interest, it's seriously made me think about talking about closing JBW. Cue the 'Should've kept Kash in charge' calls

    But on a serious note guys, JBW is right at the bottom of the totem pole right now, where it has been for a while- I'm under no illusions about this place, I know what challenge I took on. But even I've become disillusioned. Without some change in the interest, I'm telling you guys right now, JBW will close.


    Kyojin

    Final ICW World Champion

    eWN eFed Superstar of the Year 2012

    ICW/IWA Superstar of the Year 2012

    Final HWA Adrenaline Champion

    Final EWNCW Rage Ignition Champion

    Former EWNCW Tag Team Champion (as part of Hot Wasabi)

    EWNCW Tag Team of the Year 2013 (as part of Hot Wasabi)

    Former 2x IWA Endurance Champion

    Former 2x ICW Insanity Champion

  7. #46257
    Black Ninja! No_1eddiefan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Birmingham, UK
    Posts
    9,128
    Quote Originally Posted by No_1eddiefan View Post
    But on a serious note guys, JBW is right at the bottom of the totem pole right now, where it has been for a while- I'm under no illusions about this place, I know what challenge I took on. But even I've become disillusioned. Without some change in the interest, I'm telling you guys right now, JBW will close.
    And I'm in no way saying all of the change should come from you guys. I know creative has to improve and we all know that.


    Kyojin

    Final ICW World Champion

    eWN eFed Superstar of the Year 2012

    ICW/IWA Superstar of the Year 2012

    Final HWA Adrenaline Champion

    Final EWNCW Rage Ignition Champion

    Former EWNCW Tag Team Champion (as part of Hot Wasabi)

    EWNCW Tag Team of the Year 2013 (as part of Hot Wasabi)

    Former 2x IWA Endurance Champion

    Former 2x ICW Insanity Champion

  8. #46258
    The Trinity Rehmix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Greensboro, NC
    Posts
    2,807
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Thunder: Wrong Cage. Wrong. Wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong. So very very wrong. And after In Justice for Brawl, you'll get a good measure of the extent to which you are wrong, because as I have proclaimed on many an occasion, I am the saviour here. I came to JBW to save all of you, to save JBW, and when I take that JBW world Championship from TDa that will be the beginning of that very process. And if you want to suggest that I can't, won't take that title, then go ahead. Because I will take great pleasure in proving you WRONG.
    Cage: Oh spare me the bullshit Thunder. I am still having a hard time believing that you have any true reason for being here. Show Up. Demand Title Shot. Get Title Shot. Lose. Leave. That seems to be the way it is going. You never deserved the shot at the belt. So now some guy who just shows up with a name and a reputation can get a shot at the world title? How much sense does that make. You're just as much a cancer as MA$$ is, and once I'm done with him at In Justice For Brawl, I will do everything in my power to make sure you don't win that title.

    THE FINAL FIST BUMP!

    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Hey Bear...Rehmix called... He wants his everything back.

    Malcolm Cage
    "Primetime" AJ Dixon
    EWNCW ~ IWA ~ APW

  9. #46259
    The only reason I stopped being insanely active is because of the slow down of the shows. I have little drive in my system to push a story-line for such a long time after a show. I can only say so much before I start repeating myself. JBW just needs newer talent. When Dubs and Kash were in charge they were constantly fishing through the members, talking to them, and persuading them to take a chance with this place. Most of the recruits lately have been HWA droppings (not a bad thing).

    Also, several other contributing factors:

    1. More shows have split 'exclusives' thin.

    2. Most of the fedders are busy with life (working, moving, without internet)

    3. The drama has scared members.

    4. Over 10 or so (I would estimate) efedders have been banned over the last two years.

    5. Burn out after being around so long. This is something that I was suffering from for awhile. I was around for so long that I did not feel all that imaginative, and I looked at all the people around me who seemed leaps and bounds beyond me in the aspect of creativity.

    6. Untimely shows. People are always bitching about this, and I understand that writing stuff is harder to do nowadays because you have to wait for a seemingly eternity for promos to be turned in. I have tried my best to turn in promos whenever I could, and I know for a fact that shows are usually delayed significantly by the talents since the writers are generous enough to get a promo out of YOU versus just typing up some random jibber jabber. I have been a writer for JBW.. I have had a show cancelled due to people not wanting to cooperate with me. It happens. You can only move on and hope that things pick up.
    Hey.. I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know.

    #TeamDevs

  10. #46260
    Black Ninja! No_1eddiefan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Birmingham, UK
    Posts
    9,128
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDevilsAdvocate View Post
    The only reason I stopped being insanely active is because of the slow down of the shows. I have little drive in my system to push a story-line for such a long time after a show. I can only say so much before I start repeating myself. JBW just needs newer talent. When Dubs and Kash were in charge they were constantly fishing through the members, talking to them, and persuading them to take a chance with this place. Most of the recruits lately have been HWA droppings (not a bad thing).

    Also, several other contributing factors:

    1. More shows have split 'exclusives' thin.

    2. Most of the fedders are busy with life (working, moving, without internet)

    3. The drama has scared members.

    4. Over 10 or so (I would estimate) efedders have been banned over the last two years.

    5. Burn out after being around so long. This is something that I was suffering from for awhile. I was around for so long that I did not feel all that imaginative, and I looked at all the people around me who seemed leaps and bounds beyond me in the aspect of creativity.

    6. Untimely shows. People are always bitching about this, and I understand that writing stuff is harder to do nowadays because you have to wait for a seemingly eternity for promos to be turned in. I have tried my best to turn in promos whenever I could, and I know for a fact that shows are usually delayed significantly by the talents since the writers are generous enough to get a promo out of YOU versus just typing up some random jibber jabber. I have been a writer for JBW.. I have had a show cancelled due to people not wanting to cooperate with me. It happens. You can only move on and hope that things pick up.
    Well put.

    We're currently talking about this. J's offline at the moment and we can't make a decision without him. JBW's future is hanging in balance guys, telling you that now.


    Kyojin

    Final ICW World Champion

    eWN eFed Superstar of the Year 2012

    ICW/IWA Superstar of the Year 2012

    Final HWA Adrenaline Champion

    Final EWNCW Rage Ignition Champion

    Former EWNCW Tag Team Champion (as part of Hot Wasabi)

    EWNCW Tag Team of the Year 2013 (as part of Hot Wasabi)

    Former 2x IWA Endurance Champion

    Former 2x ICW Insanity Champion

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.