Page 4617 of 5010 FirstFirst ... 3617 4117 4517 4567 460746154616461746184619 4627 4667 4717 ... LastLast
Results 46,161 to 46,170 of 50094
    Blog Entries
    Diamond: Darrison, my time comes at In Justice For Brawl. But dont beat yourself up. You may actually be remembered, for losing to the greatest wrestler in the world on his debut PPV some day!

OOC: Sorry I haven't been ICing much, I really hope to be back now, I lost motivation with my character (mainly for the reason in both feds I'm in, there's no back and forth, just me talking, and it bores me to be honest)

Chris Diamond
    IWA Endurance Champion
    3/12/13-

Antonio Rizzo
    Chaos Roster member

Head of IWA Chaos

Wade Barrett
    Former Member of the United Kingdom stable

Daniel Bryan
    ????
    ????

Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96 View Post
    Diamond: Darrison, my time comes at In Justice For Brawl. But dont beat yourself up. You may actually be remembered, for losing to the greatest wrestler in the world on his debut PPV some day!

OOC: Sorry I haven't been ICing much, I really hope to be back now, I lost motivation with my character (mainly for the reason in both feds I'm in, there's no back and forth, just me talking, and it bores me to be honest)
    IC: Those are big words coming from a man such as yourself! But that sort of bravery is admirable, and I await your approaching debut.
    Hey.. I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know.

#TeamDevs

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDevilsAdvocate View Post
    IC: Those are big words coming from a man such as yourself! But that sort of bravery is admirable, and I await your approaching debut.
    Diamond: In case you haven't noticed pal, I've been dominant on TV already, and I'll cement my dominance when I beat Darrison at the PPV. Also, you think I care if you admire me or not. I mean, I can see why, but hell, Chris Diamond doesn't need nobody but himself!

Chris Diamond
    IWA Endurance Champion
    3/12/13-

Antonio Rizzo
    Chaos Roster member

Head of IWA Chaos

Wade Barrett

Daniel Bryan
    ????
    ????

Sent my part off to Asher and will add more when I get it back

Faith LeFlur: Vivica darling, at IJFB I'll kick your ass so bad you'll run back to IWA crying, never to return..

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96 View Post
    Diamond: In case you haven't noticed pal, I've been dominant on TV already, and I'll cement my dominance when I beat Darrison at the PPV. Also, you think I care if you admire me or not. I mean, I can see why, but hell, Chris Diamond doesn't need nobody but himself!

This will end well....lol

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

Moderator "The Trinity" Kashdinero's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Hey, let's all publicly name and shame HolyJose for not getting his promo in!!

What an arsehole that fella is, eh?

**raises his fist in Joses direction before grabbing his pitchfork and joining the mob in chasing after the scoundrel for being the worst thing about a show for not handing his promo in.**

EyeFuckingRoll.

Anyway, great show as always, guys.

Ma$$: That punch was just a small taster, Maaaalcolm. Come the next PPV -that will get a 0.4 rating, tops- I'm gonna rip your afro off and shove it down your throat, bitch.
    Ma$$Dinero... We're shootin' now, bruv!

Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Kash; calling it 4 years before Robbie.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Bodom is our John Cena.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Dismal Jester View Post
    I hate you.
    #FreeBodom

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kashdinero View Post

**raises his fist in Joses direction before grabbing his pitchfork and joining the mob in chasing after the scoundrel for being the worst thing about a show for not handing his promo in.**

EyeFuckingRoll.

Ma$$: That punch was just a small taster, Maaaalcolm. Come the next PPV -that will get a 0.4 rating, tops- I'm gonna rip your afro off and shove it down your throat, bitch.
    Considering the fact we got these promo assignments nearly 2 weeks ago, it does suck when someone can't be bothered to do it. I mean, 2 weeks, anyone could even do a short promo.

Blog Entries
    A. Black: Vulgar, you may think you have the upper-hand for the PPV, but in reality, your death is upon you by me, beware.
    Ryan Wells:

- Former JBW TV Champion
    - Former EWNCW Evolution Champion
    - Former Undisputed BWA Grand Champion
    (w/ Gillz)

Xavier Hightower:

- Former RTE Tag Team Champion
    (w/ Kaige Chamberlain)

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthernBlood View Post
    [/B]

This will end well....lol
    I don't have to use fantastic grammar dude, you telling me you've never heard that before haha!

Chris Diamond
    IWA Endurance Champion
    3/12/13-

Antonio Rizzo
    Chaos Roster member

Head of IWA Chaos

Wade Barrett

Daniel Bryan
    ????
    ????

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kashdinero View Post

EyeFuckingRoll.

*takes the pitchfork away from Kash and shakes his head. Van then walks over to HJ and slaps him on the wrist* All is well.

Let's not take either to the extreme here ladies ;3

He knows better but I'm sure he has a legit reason.