Page 4615 of 5010 FirstFirst ... 3615 4115 4515 4565 460546134614461546164617 4625 4665 4715 ... LastLast
Results 46,141 to 46,150 of 50094
    As soon as J gets me that match, the show will go up.

Kyojin

Final ICW World Champion

eWN eFed Superstar of the Year 2012

ICW/IWA Superstar of the Year 2012

Final HWA Adrenaline Champion

Final EWNCW Rage Ignition Champion

Former EWNCW Tag Team Champion (as part of Hot Wasabi)

EWNCW Tag Team of the Year 2013 (as part of Hot Wasabi)

Former 2x IWA Endurance Champion

Former 2x ICW Insanity Champion

Blog Entries
    Divine: In Justice for Brawl.....VHX...your time is up. You spout out about being a world champ, and being the best, and all this other garbage, when the fact remains. You were only ever good, not great. At IJFB, Divine proves it

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    Divine: In Justice for Brawl.....VHX...your time is up. You spout out about being a world champ, and being the best, and all this other garbage, when the fact remains. You were only ever good, not great. At IJFB, Divine proves it
    Van: Funny. I was going to say that about you. Your time won't even begin. You need this win more than I do and you're going to prove to the world that you really are 1 of the biggest flops ever!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    Van: Funny. I was going to say that about you. Your time won't even begin. You need this win more than I do and you're going to prove to the world that you really are 1 of the biggest flops ever!
    Divine: Divine's time has already begun chucklehead. You think Divine needs this win more? Divine already beat you and Darius over a month ago. You need this win more than anyone. Ever since HWA and ICW closed, you haven't done anything of relevance. You are on the border of being meaningless. Hey, while you are there, why don't you ask Antonyo Angelo and Carlos Alberto Ramon how it feels to be there. In Justice for Brawl....it will be justice for us all when you are beat like the chumperino you portray yourself to be

Blog Entries
    Divine: Divine's time has already begun chucklehead. You think Divine needs this win more? Divine already beat you and Darius over a month ago. You need this win more than anyone. Ever since HWA and ICW closed, you haven't done anything of relevance. You are on the border of being meaningless. Hey, while you are there, why don't you ask Antonyo Angelo and Carlos Alberto Ramon how it feels to be there. In Justice for Brawl....it will be justice for us all when you are beat like the chumperino you portray yourself to be
    Van: I'm seeing a severe lacking of nicknames in that garbage you just sprouted. I wouldn't exactly do times with me either considering you've been going just as long, longer in some feds and still not fully achieved the big 1. Although I'm on par for wining the tag titles and your title here so far. It's not like the opposition is going to stop me winning them. Then I'll be on the way to the big time again and you'll make some excuse of failing month after month again.

Blog Entries
    Thunder: Time for KillZone. Time to take this company one more step towards salvation. #Save_Us.S20rm
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

I've got the final match guys. Will compile the show now.

Kyojin

Final ICW World Champion

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    Van: I'm seeing a severe lacking of nicknames in that garbage you just sprouted. I wouldn't exactly do times with me either considering you've been going just as long, longer in some feds and still not fully achieved the big 1. Although I'm on par for wining the tag titles and your title here so far. It's not like the opposition is going to stop me winning them. Then I'll be on the way to the big time again and you'll make some excuse of failing month after month again.
    Divine: Funny, seeing as how Divine plans to stop you. So whatever preconceived plans you have going through that peanut sized brain of yours, scrap em, because Divine is going to take your misguided thoughts, and shove them down your throat

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by No_1eddiefan View Post
    I've got the final match guys. Will compile the show now.
    Awww yeah!

Divine: Funny, seeing as how Divine plans to stop you. So whatever preconceived plans you have going through that peanut sized brain of yours, scrap em, because Divine is going to take your misguided thoughts, and shove them down your throat
    Van: Divine says a lot of shit. Rarely anything correct just like now but hey-ho. I'll let you insult me all you like, I don't need to drop to such a level to keep up with you.

Show is compiled. I shall commence posting.

Kyojin

Final ICW World Champion