Page 4586 of 5010 FirstFirst ... 3586408644864536457645844585458645874588459646364686 ... LastLast
Results 45,851 to 45,860 of 50094
    Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    It's like Valentines day last year all over again.
    Does Benny need a hug?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by HolyJose2391 View Post
    Does Benny need a hug?
    I think I do. Mrs. Ben is currently getting a visit from her Aunt Flo this week, so I don't even get Valentine nookie. Three days a year she can't say no (my birthday, Christmas & Valentines day) and she always seems to be on.

Bitch.

Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

...and then steal your girl!

#BennysTeddy

HJ: While I never was an all american in college I was a former state wrestling champion in high school and yeah I can take care of you I've fought multiple opponents with twice your talent...still two multiplied by zero is zero
    Spears: In a year from now, look at your record against me, and you will see a 0 in the win columns against me. You will not, and can not beat me. My training, my experience, and my strength, will dominate you in every way imaginable. The fans of JBW will see that, and realize the true hero isn't you, not the washed-up trash you are, but me, a true hero who fights for them.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    I think I do. Mrs. Ben is currently getting a visit from her Aunt Flo this week, so I don't even get Valentine nookie. Three days a year she can't say no (my birthday, Christmas & Valentines day) and she always seems to be on.

Bitch.
    Would she be up for anal? Hey just giving out options!

Quote Originally Posted by Blade_Runner View Post
    Spears: In a year from now, look at your record against me, and you will see a 0 in the win columns against me. You will not, and can not beat me. My training, my experience, and my strength, will dominate you in every way imaginable. The fans of JBW will see that, and realize the true hero isn't you, not the washed-up trash you are, but me, a true hero who fights for them.
    HJ: Right and let's look at my experience. Former JBW World Television Champion, JBW World Tag Team Champion, First Dual Champion in JBW history, Alpha Revolution North American Champion, and the current reigning EWNCW Blacklist Champion. And let's go ahead and add beat the living shit out of Shuriken at In Justice For Brawl. I don't give a shit about these fans you can have them it's all about me and my accomplishments.

Blog Entries
    She is, but we're at the early annoying stage where we try it a little bit now, but then decide to leave it for a bit.

#BennysTeddy

Banned
    Blog Entries
    She is, but we're at the early annoying stage where we try it a little bit now, but then decide to leave it for a bit.
    ah ok makes sense. Hey who knows you could always take her out to a nice dinner tomorrow and take your chances by wrapping it!

Blog Entries
    I'd rather take her out. With a sniper rifle. See if she lives if she bleeds out of that hole for a week.

#BennysTeddy

HJ: Right and let's look at my experience. Former JBW World Television Champion, JBW World Tag Team Champion, First Dual Champion in JBW history, Alpha Revolution North American Champion, and the current reigning EWNCW Blacklist Champion. And let's go ahead and add beat the living shit out of Shuriken at In Justice For Brawl. I don't give a shit about these fans you can have them it's all about me and my accomplishments.
    Spears: You think those mean anything to me? Notice how almost all of them are former? Except for a tag team belt of course...What you did nothing compared to what I've done, and especially what I will do here. Those are all just accolades, just things to say, they don't mean anything besides words. Try and face me, and you can add that to list, it would be an accomplishment to be able to walk out of a match with me without your legs being broken.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    I'd rather take her out. With a sniper rifle. See if she lives if she bleeds out of that hole for a week.
    I take it you hate it when it's her time of the month

Banned
    Blog Entries
    and I am off to bed guys. I gotta get up early for work and then heading to see my girlfriend for a few days. See ya'll sunday night!