Page 4564 of 5010 FirstFirst ... 3564406444644514455445624563456445654566457446144664 ... LastLast
Results 45,631 to 45,640 of 50094
    Favorite Moment: The Thunder heel turn. Even though I knew it was coming from the beginning. It had to,honestly.

Best Match: The main event, as always on every show as is should be.

Best Promo: Thunder's heel turn.

Best Piece of Booking: Liked the Smyth apprentice thing.

Best Debut *when applicable*: Aidan Black, just to get away from the norm...Plus it was great to see Destruction's guy get jumped

Any Piece of Booking You Didn't Like: Shaz "throwing the mic down on Doom's head." there's no reason anyone ,especially someone who's supposed to be a monster,should be down long enough for the mic to get dropped in there face,from just a couple basic punches and being thrown over the ropes. Call it egotistical if you want but I would say the same if anyone else were in the situation. Also, Doom being on the ramp during Shaz's match when in my promo I made it very clear he was just showing up, lol. Another thing too: Mass hitting/knocking out everyone felt entirely unnecessary and it does nothing to me as far as heel heat goes. Looking again, Main event was kinda short to on the written end,IDK if it thes videos that are longer that does this or not ,but still. Also the Eddie promo on "Artemis Eclipse" merely because I'm getting very tired of shoots everywhere you turn lately, seeing as how three different feds have done different ones all relating to the same thing in the last month. Plus I'm a firm believer of breaking kayfabe has no place EVER in wrestling, Efed or real .

Any Matches and/or Promos That Could've Been Improved:Nothing to do with it being my match, but fifteen minute video or not,the written part made it seem awfully short, just like Doom and Shaz at the PPV, Bear's even said many times several JBW matches seem very short, and now I see what he means, fully.
    Looking again, Main event was kinda short to on the written end,IDK if it the videos that are longer that does this or not ,but still
    Any Other Positives: Mystery man finally debuting was good, but it should have been obvious from the start...Who else would blatantly rip off Jericho like that? LOL.

Anything else that fell below your expectation: I really expected and wanted alot more of the Doom and Eddie match, it was something that seemed a letdown for me as I was psyched when I found out Doom got a match like that so soon.

How would you improve the negative comments (if any): Longer written portions ,and more attention to the detail and what not.

Overall Show Grade:IDK right now honestly, Even though there was several good and interesting things, there was also many things that weren't done right to me and just unneeded. I'll have to think hard about this one until later.

I know there's several things I felt could have been better ,and I apologize if I seem overly critical or harsh but I'm certainly not trying to be, just being honest.

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

Quote Originally Posted by SouthernBlood View Post
    Favorite Moment: The Thunder heel turn. Even though I knew it was coming from the beginning. It had to,honestly.

Best Match: The main event, as always on every show as is should be.

Best Promo: Thunder's heel turn.

Best Piece of Booking: Liked the Smyth apprentice thing.

Best Debut *when applicable*: Aidan Black, just to get away from the norm...Plus it was great to see Destruction's guy get jumped

Any Piece of Booking You Didn't Like: Shaz "throwing the mic down on Doom's head." there's no reason anyone ,especially someone who's supposed to be a monster,should be down long enough for the mic to get dropped in there face,from just a couple basic punches and being thrown over the ropes. Call it egotistical if you want but I would say the same if anyone else were in the situation. Also, Doom being on the ramp during Shaz's match when in my promo I made it very clear he was just showing up, lol. Another thing too: Mass hitting/knocking out everyone felt entirely unnecessary and it does nothing to me as far as heel heat goes. Looking again, Main event was kinda short to on the written end,IDK if it thes videos that are longer that does this or not ,but still. Also the Eddie promo on "Artemis Eclipse" merely because I'm getting very tired of shoots everywhere you turn lately, seeing as how three different feds have done different ones all relating to the same thing in the last month. Plus I'm a firm believer of breaking kayfabe has no place EVER in wrestling, Efed or real .

Any Matches and/or Promos That Could've Been Improved:Nothing to do with it being my match, but fifteen minute video or not,the written part made it seem awfully short, just like Doom and Shaz at the PPV, Bear's even said many times several JBW matches seem very short, and now I see what he means, fully.
    Looking again, Main event was kinda short to on the written end,IDK if it the videos that are longer that does this or not ,but still
    Any Other Positives: Mystery man finally debuting was good, but it should have been obvious from the start...Who else would blatantly rip off Jericho like that? LOL.

Anything else that fell below your expectation: I really expected and wanted alot more of the Doom and Eddie match, it was something that seemed a letdown for me as I was psyched when I found out Doom got a match like that so soon.

How would you improve the negative comments (if any): Longer written portions ,and more attention to the detail and what not.

Overall Show Grade:IDK right now honestly, Even though there was several good and interesting things, there was also many things that weren't done right to me and just unneeded. I'll have to think hard about this one until later.

I know there's several things I felt could have been better ,and I apologize if I seem overly critical or harsh but I'm certainly not trying to be, just being honest.
    Thanks for the feedback man. I felt I had to come back with a response on the shoot bit. When I read R(ob)'s shoot, I felt that there was unnecessary shooting on me as, as far as I was aware- there was no problem between us. Obviously I felt a response was necessary. J responded on IWA to make certain there wasn't too many shoots on the same show with Thunder's half shoot at the end.

As for the written bit, I do agree to a certain extent, but in my eyes, weekly shows shouldn't be anything too special and the PPV matches should be great. With Resurrection, there was only complaints of one match being short- and I have already said to the person in creative who wrote that match that it should have been longer.

Also, the Ma$$ promo was a one off and Kash knows this. With whom he was knocking out, if they weren't jobbers or visitors (LL, DrunkJose, Alex Kidd) then there's always a reason.

Again, thanks for the feedback though, it will help out for sure.

Efedding:
    Creative of the Year 2012
    Superstar of the Year 2012 (Kyojin)
    User of the Year 2013
    Writer of Match of the Year 2013
    EWNCW Tag Team of the Year 2013 (Hot Wasabi- with Torphy)
    eWN eFed Hall of Famer Class 2
    Final ICW World Champion (Kyojin)
    Current WWE Champion (Cody Rhodes)

Senior Member/Featured Blogger wrestlingfan66513's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Hawk: Looks like Punk landed another guest spot on show. I guess I need to get better booking agents to prevent repeat guest from ruining my ratings.

Blog Entries
    Vulgar loses to KJ Punk in an Elimination Match for the no.1 contenders match to the TV Title? Sounds familiar... . But now I get a new feud as well, and one with AB.

I feel like a complete dumbass that I didn't realize the person impersonating Chris Jericho, is Y2J in the WWE Fed .

I personally feel the best promo was Juarez, with Tommy a narrow, narrow second.

Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    I truly love how many people give the person I'm doing the promo with this award.

Kyojin got a few in EWNCW a while back when we feuded, Bens got a handful as well in IWA and Divine gets a good chunk here.

It's like I force out the best out of people
    It's a gift .

My penis has been pleased working with you though .

Favorite Moment: Tommy Thunder laying out TDA- though I did see the Thunder turn a mile away

Best Match: Main Event- really retty much all the matches were pretty good to great

Best Promo: The usuals of course- but got to say liked the Israel/Walker- great to see HWA TR guys showing up in JBW
    Best Piece of Booking: Champions v Champions Tag Team match

Best Debut *when applicable*: Not sure

Any Piece of Booking You Didn't Like: What happened to the Faith Leflur/ ?????? promo segment

Any Matches and/or Promos That Could've Been Improved:

Any Other Positives:It all flowed pretty good

Anything else that fell below your expectation: I am a fan of shoot promos but Eddies seemed a bit out of place- if it were done in BITW it would have made more sense

How would you improve the negative comments (if any):None

Overall Show Grade: B

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Shuri'-HJ III is set! The rubber match! I can't wait to see that play out!

Quote Originally Posted by eyehatecena View Post
    Favorite Moment: Tommy Thunder laying out TDA- though I did see the Thunder turn a mile away

Best Match: Main Event- really retty much all the matches were pretty good to great

Best Promo: The usuals of course- but got to say liked the Israel/Walker- great to see HWA TR guys showing up in JBW
    Best Piece of Booking: Champions v Champions Tag Team match

Best Debut *when applicable*: Not sure

Any Piece of Booking You Didn't Like: What happened to the Faith Leflur/ ?????? promo segment

Any Matches and/or Promos That Could've Been Improved:

Any Other Positives:It all flowed pretty good

Anything else that fell below your expectation: I am a fan of shoot promos but Eddies seemed a bit out of place- if it were done in BITW it would have made more sense

How would you improve the negative comments (if any):None

Overall Show Grade: B

Wow, truly shocked I even got a mention. First promo I've done outside of the WWE fed since TR so I didn't know it would come off. Glad you liked it though and thanks for the mention its an honor.

I also will provide proper feedback when I get a chance to thoroughly read the show.

Batista has learned to embrace the hate

EFed
    IWA
    Extremely Lethal (Carbon & Venomous)

WWE Fantasy
    Jack Swagger
    Mr. Anderson
    ???
    ???

Quote Originally Posted by G.G.G. View Post
    Wow, truly shocked I even got a mention. First promo I've done outside of the WWE fed since TR so I didn't know it would come off. Glad you liked it though and thanks for the mention its an honor.

I also will provide proper feedback when I get a chance to thoroughly read the show.
    It was nice to see fresh new talent like I said- and with you both being former TR guys it made perfect sense for Eddie and Jman to book you two guys together- and you both played off each other pretty great

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

To EHC the LeFlur segment is for ZG
    S.E. Zero is now Luizero. Look him up

Blog Entries
    Ok so with being busy with my kid, gf, work, and getting destined for immortality ready this week, i dont think i can do a normal review, so here is a quick one.

Ok so here goes, and this is just from memory without reading the show so if im off, sorry. First, awesome to see tommy thunder in jbw *glares at eddie*, i also enjoyed the main event match, as well as the shaz promo, the pamich promo, and juarez. Best promo goes to tommy of course, but right behind him is eddie juarez, purely for the emotion, and knowing the whole back story made the promo enjoyable to read. Now here comes my criticisms.

First, with thunder, while it was mostly inevitable he would be heel, given that tda is face, i would have like to seen it drawn out. In that, we are left wondering where, how, and when is tommy going to turn heel. Keep going for 2 to 3 weeks, with tommy acting as a face, preaching about saving jbw, but also being buddy buddy with tda. I think it could have been interesting.

The other is ma$$dineros promos. Normally i enjoyed kashes promo, and this was good, but one thing stuck in my craw, and that was the numerous ko punches. If i am remembering correctly, he hit alex kidd, drunkjose, athena, seth thirteen. If im missing anyone, sorry, doing this from memory. Alex kidd and djose im fine with, but the athena/seth bugged me, merely because isnt athena involved in a feud with brock, and seth involved with someone on zg, or was. I would have rather see kash ko punch other people, like broc, or sully, or past banned users, rather than active characters.Ok, so there is my feedback. Im going to try and ic some before i take my break later this week