Page 4558 of 5010 FirstFirst ... 3558 4058 4458 4508 454845564557455845594560 4568 4608 4658 ... LastLast
Results 45,571 to 45,580 of 50094
    Quote Originally Posted by No_1eddiefan View Post
    Eddie Juarez: Wow, claiming to be The Most Dangerous Man in the World- that's original. You're definitely not the first person to do that against me. I tell you what, if you beat me tonight hombre, I'll let you call yourself The Most Dangerous Man in the World. If you don't, well then you can go back to your maker or doctor or scientist or whoever the hell created you and you can try on some new upgrades.
    Ano Doom: I don't wanna call myself the Most Dangerous Man in the World...Just telling you who you're not...And answer this...If you're that dangerous,idk, why aren't you undefeated?

OOC: "I'll prove I'm the Number One Eddie Fan."...You are huh? You dont say,Eddie? lol

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

Quote Originally Posted by Destruction View Post
    Well played Mr. Ball

I'm 15.
    Knew that just didn't know if you just turned or goin on 16 .

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

Quote Originally Posted by SouthernBlood View Post
    Ano Doom: I don't wanna call myself the Most Dangerous Man in the World...Just telling you who you're not...And answer this...If you're that dangerous,idk, why aren't you undefeated?

OOC: "I'll prove I'm the Number One Eddie Fan."...You are huh? You dont say,Eddie? lol
    Eddie Juarez: Why am I not undefeated? I'm TOO dangerous esse. I do things that mess up my own chances sometimes. But that doesn't matter to me if Eddie is proud of me. And since you claim to be the Most Dangerous Man in the World, why aren't you undefeated?

OOC: Hahaha, I was wondering when somebody would pick up on that.

Kyojin

Final ICW World Champion

eWN eFed Superstar of the Year 2012

ICW/IWA Superstar of the Year 2012

Final HWA Adrenaline Champion

Final EWNCW Rage Ignition Champion

Former EWNCW Tag Team Champion (as part of Hot Wasabi)

EWNCW Tag Team of the Year 2013 (as part of Hot Wasabi)

Former 2x IWA Endurance Champion

Former 2x ICW Insanity Champion

Black Ninja!
    Alright, gang, get ready to hate me. I'm delaying the show 'till tomorrow at noon. Kash says his promo is painfully close to being done so I'm giving him another 18 hours or so. That's it, though. This kind of delay will never happen again. Guaranteed.

To whet your appatite, though, here's a spoiler. The mystery man debuts in the first segment.

Jman

2x HWA Supremacy World Champion

2x JBW WARfare Tag Team Champion (with thedag and Ryusuke "Shuriken Blade" Serra)

JBW WARfare World Heavyweight Champion

AWF IronMan Champion

Worked for IWA, EWNCW, HWA, SWA,
    JBW, EWA, ICW, and AWF

EWN E-Fedding Hall of Famer

A proud member of the EWN E-Fedding Community

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Destruction View Post

I'm 15.
    Intellectually I know this about you, I just can't accept it, you don't have the typical mannerisms of a teenager that so shorten their expected lifespan.

Say my name and his in the same breath, I dare you to say they taste they same.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by thejman93 View Post
    Alright, gang, get ready to hate me. I'm delaying the show 'till tomorrow at noon. Kash says his promo is painfully close to being done so I'm giving him another 18 hours or so. That's it, though. This kind of delay will never happen again. Guaranteed.

To whet your appatite, though, here's a spoiler. The mystery man debuts in the first segment.
    You got my promo, right? what did you think? I wasn't sure I played it as well as I could have.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by thejman93 View Post

So with kz being delayed, what is the status of zerogravity?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    Intellectually I know this about you, I just can't accept it, you don't have the typical mannerisms of a teenager that so shorten their expected lifespan.
    Fuk off, or im guna brak ya fukin legs, innit?

That better?

Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

...and then steal your girl!

#BennysTeddy

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    Fuk off, or im guna brak ya fukin legs, innit?

That better?
    Wait, how the hell old are you?
    Also that just made me want to watch Little Britian. (Currently "Vicar Of Dibley" is the British series in rotation at Asher's castle o' awesome, wife loves it, and it makes me laugh too.)

Blog Entries
    27, but I am male so I can pass off the immaturity.

If you haven't gotten there yet, I suggest Only Fools and Horses. I also reccommend Early Doors. Not a laugh out loud comedy, but you do smile the whole way through and is very enjoyable.

Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

...and then steal your girl!

#BennysTeddy