Page 4548 of 5010 FirstFirst ... 3548 4048 4448 4498 453845464547454845494550 4558 4598 4648 ... LastLast
Results 45,471 to 45,480 of 50094
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by CricketTragic View Post
    Israel: Mr Smyth I have done my homework on this company and just like in every other company you Sir are a waste of roster space
    Mr.Smyth: Care to elaborate?

Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

...and then steal your girl!

#BennysTeddy

Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    Israel: You mean from the humble beginnings when EWNCW roster members stated that JBW wouldnt last two weeks, or Romanflares triplecrown shock or the historic teaming up of Air Bu' that would be Snair and Manabu both former world champions... the Rivalry between Psycho Siaki and Massdinero, The erotic Circus running wild and destroying half the roster? how about the war Between JBW and EWNCW?

Sir do not ever question my work ethic or even try to suggest my lack of respect for JBW otherwise you may find yourself on the wrong end of a little Integrity you ungrateful, disrespectul and insignificant individual who thinks the whole world revolves around them?

Let me assure you that my principles of respect and integrity do not just apply to me, it is shown from me and that is what is going to make me succesful here and that is going to haunt you for the rest of your miserable life.

Lansdale: Oh, did I miss another faceless dullard take a witless jibe at your new and rightful Underground Champion? Fool, wretch, amoebic reject! One more parasite that through ignorance or lack of intelligence.. or both.. fails to recognise that not only am I superior in the linguistic arts to the vast majority of JBW, equalled only by Mr. Smyth.. but that I am also vastly superior in technical prowess, tactical mastery and above all else sheer raw talent. I would offer you a shot at my Underground title were you not so pitiful.. I laugh at any challenge you perceive you could offer me. Hah.

Efed stuff that doesn't matter

1 x IWA World Heavyweight Champion - Malcolm Adonis

Current WWE World Heavyweight Champion - Dean Ambrose

1 x EWNCW Tag Team Champion - Malcolm Adonis w/ Kyojin

Current No 1 Contender to the EWNCW Title - Arthur Lansdale

I lied, it matters.

"Tell me.. what is insane about wanting to create perfection? I'd be crazy not to." - Jarvis Cole

Blog Entries
    Israel: You mean from the humble beginnings when EWNCW roster members stated that JBW wouldnt last two weeks, or Romanflares triplecrown shock or the historic teaming up of Air Bu' that would be Snair and Manabu both former world champions... the Rivalry between Psycho Siaki and Massdinero, The erotic Circus running wild and destroying half the roster? how about the war Between JBW and EWNCW?

Sir do not ever question my work ethic or even try to suggest my lack of respect for JBW otherwise you may find yourself on the wrong end of a little Integrity you ungrateful, disrespectul and insignificant individual who thinks the whole world revolves around them?

Let me assure you that my principles of respect and integrity do not just apply to me, it is shown from me and that is what is going to make me succesful here and that is going to haunt you for the rest of your miserable life.
    Mr. Smyth: I ask you to elaborate on why I am a waste of roster space, and you come back to me with a word-by-word textbook answer on the history of JBW? Integrity you may have, but intelligence is severely lacking.

#BennysTeddy

Mr. Smyth: I ask you to elaborate on why I am a waste of roster space, and you come back to me with a word-by-word textbook answer on the history of JBW? Integrity you may have, but intelligence is severely lacking.
    Israel: At what point did you make it clear that you are asking for me to elaborate on why you are a waste of space, after the last comment about researching the any intelligent being would have assumed that this is what you were talking about

Quote Originally Posted by Torphy View Post
    Lansdale: Oh, did I miss another faceless dullard take a witless jibe at your new and rightful Underground Champion? Fool, wretch, amoebic reject! One more parasite that through ignorance or lack of intelligence.. or both.. fails to recognise that not only am I superior in the linguistic arts to the vast majority of JBW, equalled only by Mr. Smyth.. but that I am also vastly superior in technical prowess, tactical mastery and above all else sheer raw talent. I would offer you a shot at my Underground title were you not so pitiful.. I laugh at any challenge you perceive you could offer me. Hah.
    Israel: If you were actually talking in a language that I could understand then I might even accept whatever challenge you are presenting at me but comparing yourself with Mr Smyth actually says it all Sir

Blog Entries
    Israel: At what point did you make it clear that you are asking for me to elaborate on why you are a waste of space, after the last comment about researching the any intelligent being would have assumed that this is what you were talking about
    Mr. Smyth: Gee, let's have a look:

Israel: Mr Smyth I have done my homework on this company and just like in every other company you Sir are a waste of roster space
    But if you like, we can grab the opinion of others to see if they think you are right. Saying that though, I very much doubt you would not accept that opportunity as it would prove you wrong and you ignorance will be shattered.

#BennysTeddy

Mr. Smyth: Gee, let's have a look:

But if you like, we can grab the opinion of others to see if they think you are right. Saying that though, I very much doubt you would not accept that opportunity as it would prove you wrong and you ignorance will be shattered.
    Israel: You are very wrong, Infact if you could keep your mouth closed for a minute lets see what the other people have to say about it shall we?

Blog Entries
    Israel: You are very wrong, Infact if you could keep your mouth closed for a minute lets see what the other people have to say about it shall we?

Mr. Smyth takes a seat, opens a book and awaits a huge influx of responses.

#BennysTeddy

Blog Entries
    Smyth momentarily looks up from his book, sees nobody, and then goes back to reading.

#BennysTeddy