Page 4540 of 5010 FirstFirst ... 3540 4040 4440 4490 453045384539454045414542 4550 4590 4640 ... LastLast
Results 45,391 to 45,400 of 50094
    Quote Originally Posted by HolyJose2391 View Post
    HJ: Not being the one who got pinned. The way I look at it is that I never lost Shuri' talk all you want but you're the one who got pinned. YOU couldn't get the job done. Before attacking me remember you're the one who ended up getting pinned by TDA.
    Shuriken: We both lost, you stupid idiot. You don't have a "W" in the match or a "N/A". It is a loss for you because you didn't win the match. Quite frankly, you were just air in the match. TDA probably figured out that pinning me is much more of a victory than wasting his time on a man that keeps failing on his way to the top.

#REAL!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverGhost View Post
    Shuriken: We both lost, you stupid idiot. You don't have a "W" in the match or a "N/A". It is a loss for you because you didn't win the match. Quite frankly, you were just air in the match. TDA probably figured out that pinning me is much more of a victory than wasting his time on a man that keeps failing on his way to the top.
    HJ: There is a difference in being the one pinned and the losing without being involved. You say pinning you was much more of a victory last I checked I was more than just air in that match. I was an actual threat. Admit it or not I don't care. In the end you couldn't get the job done either. That was suppose to be MY match not you. Serves you right to get pinned for being involved in something you weren't meant to be apart of
    HolyJose
    JBW WARFare World Television Champion-1 time
    JBW WARFare World Tag Team Champion-1 Time
    First Dual Champion in JBW History
    Alpha Revolution North American Heavyweight Champion-1 time
    EWNCW Blacklist Champions-1 Time
    JBW Champion-1 Time

Azrael
    JBW WARFare World Tag Team Champion-1 time

HJ: There is a difference in being the one pinned and the losing without being involved. You say pinning you was much more of a victory last I checked I was more than just air in that match. I was an actual threat. Admit it or not I don't care. In the end you couldn't get the job done either. That was suppose to be MY match not you. Serves you right to get pinned for being involved in something you weren't meant to be apart of
    Shuriken: Oh....and being pinned in a match is MUCH more of a disdain than losing without being involved.....that is just coward's talk of being really pitiful in the match. YOU LET SOMEONE TAKE VICTORY AWAY FROM YOU! If this was your match, then you should have never let TDA win but since you failed to do so....you lost the match in a poor fashion. You're right, you were more than air in the match. You were nothing more than a fly buzzing around while TDA and I beat the hell out of each other. If that is your best, then I don't see how you will last with just cheap tactics.

#REAL!

Blog Entries
    Shuriken: Oh....and being pinned in a match is MUCH more of a disdain than losing without being involved.....that is just coward's talk of being really pitiful in the match. YOU LET SOMEONE TAKE VICTORY AWAY FROM YOU! If this was your match, then you should have never let TDA win but since you failed to do so....you lost the match in a poor fashion. You're right, you were more than air in the match. You were nothing more than a fly buzzing around while TDA and I beat the hell out of each other. If that is your best, then I don't see how you will last with just cheap tactics.
    HJ: Did TDA rattle a few screws? You don't remember much of that match do you? I never let anyone take victory away from me. I didn't make it in time to break up the pin. Not a single cheap tactic was used in that match. I was as much a threat throughout the whole match but you're God Complex and thinking you're better than everyone won't allow you to see any different.
    HolyJose
    JBW Champion-1 Time

Azrael

HJ: Did TDA rattle a few screws? You don't remember much of that match do you? I never let anyone take victory away from me. I didn't make it in time to break up the pin. Not a single cheap tactic was used in that match. I was as much a threat throughout the whole match but you're God Complex and thinking you're better than everyone won't allow you to see any different.
    Shuriken: I won't. The only reason you got in this match is because you made noise. That is it! But like a Jose fashion, you failed to break the glass ceiling.

You can have your one on one with TDA for the title but I assure you, you won't win.

#REAL!

Blog Entries
    Shuriken: I won't. The only reason you got in this match is because you made noise. That is it! But like a Jose fashion, you failed to break the glass ceiling.

You can have your one on one with TDA for the title but I assure you, you won't win.
    HJ: I'm sorry but didn't I beat you to get in the match. You're the one who bitch and complained your way into the match? That's how I remember it. Heh. You say I won't win. I'll make sure you choke on those words
    HolyJose
    JBW Champion-1 Time

Azrael

I have to do some more unpacking, but I must say... This is some very violent IC'ing. It's like you two are putting legit emotion into this and that makes for some interesting reading material.
    Hey.. I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know.

#TeamDevs

Blog Entries
    Seth Thirteen:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

LET'S GET STARTED THEN! *Seth shatters a lighttube on his head, grabs a dense shard and heavily blades his forehead causing a deep crimson mask*

*with an evil grin* YOU AND YOUR BOYFRIEND ARE NOT GONNA LIKE THIS!
    Pisces Pink (still in Hulk mode): WHO SAID I NEEDED SAGITTARIUS' HELP *Approaches Seth Thirteen with murder in her eyes*

The Star Signs
    IWA - JBW - TWE - BITW

Sagittarius Blue - 1st Ever JBW United States Champion

#WhereIsPiscesPink

WWE Fed...
    Kharma/Awesome Kong
    Lei'D Tapa, The Queen of the Rings
    Kenny King, The Prettyboy Pitbull

Quote Originally Posted by TheDevilsAdvocate View Post
    I have to do some more unpacking, but I must say... This is some very violent IC'ing. It's like you two are putting legit emotion into this and that makes for some interesting reading material.
    The shocker is that Shuriken wants Jose to succeed.

#REAL!

Blog Entries
    The shocker is that Shuriken wants Jose to succeed.
    This. And Jose is too stubborn and takes his insults personally so they constantly butt heads
    HolyJose
    JBW Champion-1 Time

Azrael