Page 4539 of 5010 FirstFirst ... 3539403944394489452945374538453945404541454945894639 ... LastLast
Results 45,381 to 45,390 of 50094
    Quote Originally Posted by scribbler_jones View Post
    Pisces Pink: BITCH, take YO ass to the Maury show so they can try to figure out which of the twenty eight muthafuckas YO MAMA done fucked might be yo actual daddy, fuckin' bitchass muhfucka!
    Seth Thirteen: HOLY SHIT! JABBA THE DAMN HUT SPEAKS REGULAR ENGLISH! SPEAKING OF FINDING DADS, I WONDER.....OH I DAMN WONDER IF THEY FOUND YOUR DAD! BECAUSE I'M TELLING YA IF I WAS THE POOR GUY THAT SHOT MY JUNK INTO YOUR MOM, I WOULD LEAVE TOO!!!

IF YOU WANT TO FIGHT I AM IN THE PARKING LOT, THE BOILER ROOM, THE RAFTERS, THE RING, OR IN THE INSANE ASYLUM I FUCKING VISIT! DON'T WORRY, THESE LIGHTTUBES HERE....I HAVE THEM FOR SHOW! I WON'T HURT YA TOO BADLY WITH THEM! HAHAHAHAHAH!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverGhost View Post
    Seth Thirteen: HOLY SHIT! JABBA THE DAMN HUT SPEAKS REGULAR ENGLISH! SPEAKING OF FINDING DADS, I WONDER.....OH I DAMN WONDER IF THEY FOUND YOUR DAD! BECAUSE I'M TELLING YA IF I WAS THE POOR GUY THAT SHOT MY JUNK INTO YOUR MOM, I WOULD LEAVE TOO!!!

IF YOU WANT TO FIGHT I AM IN THE PARKING LOT, THE BOILER ROOM, THE RAFTERS, THE RING, OR IN THE INSANE ASYLUM I FUCKING VISIT! DON'T WORRY, THESE LIGHTTUBES HERE....I HAVE THEM FOR SHOW! I WON'T HURT YA TOO BADLY WITH THEM! HAHAHAHAHAH!
    Pisces Pink (Hulk mode engaged): MUHFUCKA I GOT YO DAMN JABBA DA HUTT. IMA TAKE THEM LIGHTTUBES AND SHOVE THEM CLEAN UP YO BITCH ASS!!! YOU ALREADY USED TO BEIN TAKEN ADVANTAGE OF THAT WAY SO JUST HAVE YOUR LUBE READY.

FUCK YOU!

The Star Signs
    IWA - JBW - TWE - BITW

Sagittarius Blue - 1st Ever JBW United States Champion

#WhereIsPiscesPink

WWE Fed...
    Kharma/Awesome Kong
    Lei'D Tapa, The Queen of the Rings
    Kenny King, The Prettyboy Pitbull

Quote Originally Posted by scribbler_jones View Post
    Pisces Pink (Hulk mode engaged): MUHFUCKA I GOT YO DAMN JABBA DA HUTT. IMA TAKE THEM LIGHTTUBES AND SHOVE THEM CLEAN UP YO BITCH ASS!!! YOU ALREADY USED TO BEIN TAKEN ADVANTAGE OF THAT WAY SO JUST HAVE YOUR LUBE READY.

FUCK YOU!
    Seth Thirteen:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

LET'S GET STARTED THEN! *Seth shatters a lighttube on his head, grabs a dense shard and heavily blades his forehead causing a deep crimson mask*

*with an evil grin* YOU AND YOUR BOYFRIEND ARE NOT GONNA LIKE THIS!

Black Ninja!
    Respect the sig.

Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    Your anus, K2. Ring is a euphemism for anus.

IC: This work horse is done taking vacations.. Done with holding back... Done with taking alternative routes to my destinations... But the one thing I will never be done with is the reactions that appear on all of your faces when I walk out from behind that curtain for yet another year. I will not sleep nor rest until' my job here is done. So rest assured my "Little Devils"... TDA ain't going anywhere any time soon!
    Hey.. I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know.

#TeamModest

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDevilsAdvocate View Post
    IC: This work horse is done taking vacations.. Done with holding back... Done with taking alternative routes to my destinations... But the one thing I will never be done with is the reactions that appear on all of your faces when I walk out from behind that curtain for yet another year. I will not sleep nor rest until' my job here is done. So rest assured my "Little Devils"... TDA ain't going anywhere any time soon!
    HJ: "little Devils" You've stooped so low to refer to your fans as little devils. Pathetic. The only reason those "Little Devils" are your fans is because they feel sorry for you. Sorry that it took you until now to accomplish this life long goal. Tell me how much did they care before? Those fans only care if you do what they want you to do. I don't listen to them. I follow my own path not what those "fans" tell me to do.

Quote Originally Posted by HolyJose2391 View Post
    HJ: "little Devils" You've stooped so low to refer to your fans as little devils. Pathetic. The only reason those "Little Devils" are your fans is because they feel sorry for you. Sorry that it took you until now to accomplish this life long goal. Tell me how much did they care before? Those fans only care if you do what they want you to do. I don't listen to them. I follow my own path not what those "fans" tell me to do.
    IC: I admit that it has taken me quite awhile to find my wings so I could sore through the wind more properly, Jose.. That is something I can never deny, but it is about the CURRENT time instead of the PAST. My fans may emerge by the numbers or leave but I respect the fans because they keep me living. IF you want to fight over it then I will be at your house on the first flight out of here and I will bring my Lawyer 'Daniel Walkerin' with ME!
    Hey.. I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know.

#TeamModest

Quote Originally Posted by HolyJose2391 View Post
    Shuriken: Yeah...look at you now. You followed that path and it lead you nowhere. You couldn't get the job done, again.

IC: I admit that it has taken me quite awhile to find my wings so I could sore through the wind more properly, Jose.. That is something I can never deny, but it is about the CURRENT time instead of the PAST. My fans may emerge by the numbers or leave but I respect the fans because they keep me living. IF you want to fight over it then I will be at your house on the first flight out of here and I will bring my Lawyer 'Daniel Walkerin' with ME!
    Shuriken: Lawyers? You fight like that now?

Banned
    Blog Entries
    HJ: And I'll make sure I have Iron Ape's lawyer who is more than happy to punch your lawyer in the dick.

OOC: COME ON THAT JOKE HAD TO BE USED!

HJ: Look at you. Using cheesy words of "wisdom" that you're blowing out your ass. It's pathetic. I can't believe I once looked up to you.
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverGhost View Post
    Shuriken: Yeah...look at you now. You followed that path and it lead you nowhere. You couldn't get the job done, again.
    HJ: Not being the one who got pinned. The way I look at it is that I never lost Shuri' talk all you want but you're the one who got pinned. YOU couldn't get the job done. Before attacking me remember you're the one who ended up getting pinned by TDA.